Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:49 PM

Job Vacancy In Port Harcourt- Customer Care Staff & Project Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy In Port Harcourt- Customer Care Staff & Project Manager (3289 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / Do You Desire To Work As A Customer Care Staff? Do You Have A Great Voice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancy In Port Harcourt- Customer Care Staff & Project Manager by Williemxon(m): 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
Dukwe INC LTD is employing people to work with their fast growing organization with branches all over Nigeria with their head-office in Port Harcourt, located at New Nation Close, off chike street, off NTA road, Mgbogba, Port Harcourt.
Job position: Customer Care Representative and Project Manager
Job type: Part-time
Salary: 50,000 for a start
Mode of application: Copy and paste your C.V and send as a mail or attach and send your C.V to ofiavwe@yahoo.com indicating the position you are applying for.
Shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Re: Job Vacancy In Port Harcourt- Customer Care Staff & Project Manager by Nerosoft19(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
Williemxon: Dukwe INC LTD is employing people to work with their fast growing organization with branches all over Nigeria with their head-office in Port Harcourt, located at New Nation Close, off chike street, off NTA road, Mgbogba, Port Harcourt.
Job position: Customer Care Representative and Project Manager
Job type: Part-time
Salary: 50,000 for a start
Mode of application: Copy and paste your C.V and send as a mail or attach and send your C.V to ofiavwe@yahoo.com indicating the position you are applying for.
Shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
fucking scammers... U guys r even owing me.. Cheats, fraudstars... Smh.

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy In Port Harcourt- Customer Care Staff & Project Manager by Williemxon(m): 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
If you met the wrong set of persons... Sorry about that. But not cos of that you think everyone scams. We have staffs working with us & have been earning salary 4 the past 3 yrs... So man up & move on... Ok?
Don't use yours to disturb other fellow Nigerians trying to do something... I take an exception to that. That's why you have the address added therein because we've had cases where fraudsters impersonates us. If you reside in PH, stop by @ our office for details instead of discouraging others.@nerosoft19
Re: Job Vacancy In Port Harcourt- Customer Care Staff & Project Manager by Kidman03(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
Wrong set of peeps?
Parading as who exactly, you?
Can we have testimonials from these "staffs" of yours, angry make I no spoil market for you - cos I got me plenty of info to spill. grin
Re: Job Vacancy In Port Harcourt- Customer Care Staff & Project Manager by Nerosoft19(m): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
Kidman03: Wrong set of peeps?
Parading as who exactly, you?
Can we have testimonials from these "staffs" of yours, angry make I no spoil market for you - cos I got me plenty of info to spill. grin
tell him abeg
Re: Job Vacancy In Port Harcourt- Customer Care Staff & Project Manager by Williemxon(m): 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
Please do@Kidman03
Re: Job Vacancy In Port Harcourt- Customer Care Staff & Project Manager by Nerosoft19(m): 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
Williemxon: If you met the wrong set of persons... Sorry about that. But not cos of that you think everyone scams. We have staffs working with us & have been earning salary 4 the past 3 yrs... So man up & move on... Ok?
Don't use yours to disturb other fellow Nigerians trying to do something... I take an exception to that. That's why you have the address added therein because we've had cases where fraudsters impersonates us. If you reside in PH, stop by @ our office for details instead of discouraging others.@nerosoft19
u guys are not credible @all... i willl never advice even my ememy to work for u... Smh.. I dey vex. most peeps in ph know about ur fraudelent ways.
Re: Job Vacancy In Port Harcourt- Customer Care Staff & Project Manager by ubcandid(m): 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
Confirm and certified scammers, you have left OLX to nairaland.
Re: Job Vacancy In Port Harcourt- Customer Care Staff & Project Manager by Nerosoft19(m): 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
everybody is saying d samething.. U guys should b arrested
Re: Job Vacancy In Port Harcourt- Customer Care Staff & Project Manager by Emy4u(m): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
Bloody Scammers! Away posting none existing advert to fool people. I hv been there once. They are not wat they said they are. Don't just waste ur time unless u have enough to spend.
Re: Job Vacancy In Port Harcourt- Customer Care Staff & Project Manager by Swiftlee(m): 7:28am On Oct 30, 2013
Yah!! Scamaticide needed please..odikwa very risky to apply..
Re: Job Vacancy In Port Harcourt- Customer Care Staff & Project Manager by swizy: 11:00am On Oct 30, 2013
Scam or no scam, y'll u ask som1 u want to interview 4 a job to com along with an amount of money(3k) for som materials(start up kit or warreva) as well as dia cv n oda credentials

Una no fit collect am frm d pay wen d person is hired

Hmmm,
May God help we job seekers o!
Re: Job Vacancy In Port Harcourt- Customer Care Staff & Project Manager by swizy: 11:00am On Oct 30, 2013
Scam or no scam, y will a coy ask som1 dey want to interview 4 a job to com along with an amount of money(3k) for som materials(start up kit or warreva) as well as dia cv n oda credentials

Una no fit collect am frm d pay wen d person is hired

Hmmm,
May God help we job seekers o!
Re: Job Vacancy In Port Harcourt- Customer Care Staff & Project Manager by MCLION1(f): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
I got a message from them today inviting me for interview and a number attached to the message, and they said I should cal the number and book for my interview date. Just called and the Lady in question requested for 3,000naira for orientation. I wonder ooo.
Re: Job Vacancy In Port Harcourt- Customer Care Staff & Project Manager by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Thieves
Re: Job Vacancy In Port Harcourt- Customer Care Staff & Project Manager by spicykev(f): 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
dukwe is first degree scam, please take note. By the way the name reminds me of a greedy Ibo man named ndukwe.

(1) (Reply)

5 Tough Interview Questions You May Likely Fail- Part 2 / Urgent Vacancies In A Bakery / EFCC RECRUITMENT 2018/2019 - How To Get Selected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.