Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? (31346 Views)

How Not To End Up Unemployed / Deadly Habits That Will Make You Unsuccessful And Struggle Eternally / What Do Women Do With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by auditor0471: 9:47am On Dec 25, 2014
Ukonujesse@gmail.com
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by babaloke: 5:26am On Dec 26, 2014
shobogs@yahoo.com
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 6:22am On Dec 26, 2014
Danbam:
My email pls, Danbam4u4ever@yahoo.com
Hello Danbam. Do check your inbox now for my mail with the subject "Swissgarde".
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by BECKY002(m): 9:25am On Dec 26, 2014
i like it boss a great write up and a nice motivating strength.time to be ready to be our own boss
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by Danbam(m): 7:52am On Dec 27, 2014
DJurry:

Hello Danbam. Do check your inbox now for my mail with the subject "Swissgarde".

Checked thru ma mail, can't find it
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by Lefty500: 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
adigunlefty500@gmail.com
thanks in advance.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by Segzay(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ogundiyar_olusegoon@yahoo.com,,,tnks
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by infinitemiles: 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
obi.tonero@gmail.com
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by bidey4real(m): 8:36am On Jan 02, 2015
Sir Djurry,tanks 4 dis post.

My own e-mail is:
Alade4real2010@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2015
Danbam:

Checked thru ma mail, can't find it
Hello. If you still can't find it, send me a mail & I'll reply you: "djurry18@gmail.com"
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2015
If you put down your email address, kindly check your mailbox now.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
A merry new year to all my readers on Nairaland. If you are reading this now, know that you can achieve your dream if you strongly believe in yourself.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by Onyibestz(m): 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
DJurry:
A merry new year to all my readers on Nairaland. If you are reading this now, know that you can achieve your dream if you strongly believe in yourself.
onyibestz26@gmail.com
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
Onyibestz:
onyibestz26@gmail.com
Kindly check your mailbox. I've sent more info to you.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 20, 2015
Hfs
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2015
Hd
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by anthonykezy(m): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
anthonykezy@yahoo.com
Thanks grin
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by jammyjay02: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Jammyjay02@gmail.com......thanks
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
anthonykezy:
anthonykezy@yahoo.com
Thanks grin
Hello Anthony. Do check your inbox or spambox now.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
kingstanley:
please help a brother... kingstanley033@gmail.com
Hello King. Do check your inbox or spambox now
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
jammyjay02:
Jammyjay02@gmail.com......thanks
Kindly check your mailbox now. I'll be expecting your feedback
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
DJurry:

Hello King. Do check your inbox or spambox now
originalmasterpiece01@gmail.com
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by donpy(m): 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
The top mlm opportunity in Nigeria that is what I am offering you.
Wait. Why is this the best mlm business opportunity in Nigeria?

The reason is obvious.

This mlm network marketing opportunity is the top mlm opportunity in Nigeria because:

1. It's easy to recruit new prospects to your team. And you can recruit new prospects online or offline.

2. It provides you a free mlm business web site for signing up new prospects. You can sign up new team members wherever you live in Nigeria (or in the world) as long as you have an internet connection

3. This top mlm opportunity company operates in 58 countries of the world. So, you can recruit anyone to join your team in any of these 58 countries.

4. The company pays directly to your local account and pays the highest amount(fast start comission) in Nigeria currently stands at N12000 per person. Next to them is payn N2500 per person

5. The headquarters of this mlm company is based in the United States of America. And as you know, American companies are more liberal with commission pay outs and operate high standards of business etiquette

6. This mlm company pays commission weekly. No need to wait for the end of the month or the middle of next month to get paid.

7. The compensation plan is a new generation pay plan that empowers distributors to make more money with less work
What is the biggest problem network marketers face?

Simple.

Millions of mlm marketers fail when it comes to prospecting either because they are shy or they are poor salespeople. Even those that are good at prospecting recruit downlines that are unable to duplicate their result.

Remember . . . the mlm business model is based on your ability to recruit new downlines. And the ability of those downlines to do the same.

So, if you're a network marketer and the mlm business you promote does not provide you with online tools that makes recruiting and training dead easy, then you're doomed to fail even before you start and if u are compelled to do product marketing nd given monthly target to buy and sell, it wuld be vry rough nd tedious nd wuld require more vry hard work lyk u avin to work 70% and gain 30%.. This company doesnt ave target monthly u buy products based on wot u can afford nt wot ure compelld to buy..

Here's the truth.

You will make big mlm income and succeed with your mlm business if you can just recruit fresh mlm leads with minimum effort . . . without having to personally speak to prospects.

The problem is most network marketers fail at this and their mlm companies compound their problems by teaching them methods that the average person cannot execute successfully.

Here's the good news.

This top mlm business opportunity I am introducing to you is the best mlm business opportunity period.

With this mlm business . . .

1. It's dead easy to recruit prospects and

2. Dead easy to train prospects even without meeting them personally

You can put this network marketing business on auto pilot and go to sleep. In fact, that is exactly what I do.

Believe me, this is the low cost stress-free way to grow your mlm business!

Now STOP and THINK.

What do you really want?

A top mlm opportunity that empowers you and your downlines like crazy and build your team with ease so you can earn fat cheques, right?
Earn N12000 on each person u recruit or enroll into ur team.
Earn N2000 on each person ur enroller enrolls (matching bonus)
Note: there is no limit to d number of pple u can enroll, so dis is not a ponzi/pyramid scheme and all ur commissions are paid directly to ur local bank acc evry week in Nigeria
Call or whatsapp 08166070590, 09093200039
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by donpy(m): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
My point... Hello guys.. I'll strongly advise u all to give mlm a try cus i knw dis is one buh dis advise am about to share here should be greatly considered evn to d op;
If ur netwrk company is operatn on a pyramid scheme, binary system den ure doomd evn frm d first day cus 1. U cnt earn more dan ur upline evn if u work way more dan him/her den wot is d financial freedom chart. Wots d diffrce wit workn in a company whre u cnt earn more dan ur boss or d ceo.. The true network marketing scheme says if u take ur biz more serz dan ur upline den derez room 4 overtaking.
If ur company is operatn on a binary system wen u cn only introduce 2pple den help dose 2
Pple to get 2pple each and so on.. Its not too good for nigerians in general cus dat means if u say i gt N1000 on each persn i introduce nd i cnt directly enroll more dan 2 dat means frm enrollmnt i cnt get more dan 2k... D unilevel system is best whre u cn enroll unlimitd no of pple nd earn unlimitd amt.
If ur company is operatn d leg balancing rule dem sorry for u cus if u enroll 2pple nd only 1of dem brngs up to 50pple nd d oda did not den ull earn notn until u balance d oda by helpn him to enroll
Finally if u ar placed on compulsory monthly target its also nt too good for nigerians bcus sum pple cn do d ntwrkn buh ar nt too good on prodct marketn. Company dat gives high montly tagerts evn wn u've nt made a dime frm dem nd d higher u make d higher ur target ar jst out dere to ruin u nd rip u out.. A gaint mlm company in nigeria payd a big frnd of mine who is a top earner wit ova 30000 pple in his team 1M naira erry mont buh he buys dia prodcts worth 400k montly dey rily dnt care aw he sells or use it dey jst care bout his purchase...
Ask bout all dis b4 registrn so u wunt be a negative to mlm wit a bad experience...note dat no company wuld tell u bout all dis during dia seminar or presentatn, its wen u reg nd becum dia distributor uld find out ursef
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by Glaxx(m): 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
smartegbuchulem3@gmail.com.

Thanks a lot
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by Buildingthelife(m): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
11 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money
by Clinton Odumah

This is a popular sought topic on search engines; this is because starting a business with little capital is what most people dream of. Starting and running a business is not just about the profit, it also greatly depends on the technical skills, industry expertise and of course your vision and willpower to succeed. So, I came up with the list outlined below on different businesses you may want to start up now, with concrete insight on how to run them.

Clothes Sales: With a wide range of new fashion designs emanating from the fashion industry, this business has grown a lot. There are thus, several options to tap into this market. You first and foremost determine the type of clothes to sell, and the name of your brand, then you a get a shop in an open environment, whereby the shop advertises itself. The next step is to find business brokers and promote your business both online and offline.
Cell phone Accessories Retail: Yes! With the cell phone market growing immensely, GSM accessories are thus in high demand all over the world. It is perfect for people looking for low startup capital businesses, as you need not necessarily be a shop owner before this business can be setup. With a capital as low as N20,000 you can get your first stock.

Photography: I know what you are thinking, but before you skip this, think about your financial need. This a very high income earning job you need to start with little capital. During high school graduations, college matriculations or convocations, weddings or birthdays, you would be glad you read this article. If you don’t know how to handle a camera, you can get a tutor or better still hire someone who is familiar with it. All you need is a camera, the film, the printing machine and you are ready to go.
Driving: Hold on my friend, before you crucify me, I am not suggesting you become a taxi driver, you have your self esteem to protect. Now see reasons with me, you may have a car, that you use to cruise around the town, that does nothing but make you spend for fuel and engine repairs, why don’t you make it produce money rather than milk you of the little cents you have. You probably live in a street where your neighbours have children that go to school, why don’t you volunteer to drop them off for extra cash? Or go to a supermarket, a small company like a bakery and offer to be their delivery man.

Now here is another brilliant idea, start a driving school. Teach other people the skill you got.

Tutoring: Being a tutor is very honourable, you got the knowledge about certain subjects; pass down that knowledge to people for a token. Take home lessons with adults and children, and get yourself from the no-money zone.

Barbing Saloon: You don’t necessarily need to have barbing skills to own a hair salon; you could always hire someone to do it for you. A little capital is just what you need.

Software Installation/Phone Pimping: Here in Nigeria, this has become a routine many youths undergo to have that extra cash. Install software, upload themes, music, videos and pictures into phones and p.c’s for money. Little capital is needed for this business.

Recharge Card Printing: There is no doubt that this has transformed many individuals. As people continue to buy millions of recharge card vouchers every day, this business has continued to make people rich. You can start with a capital of N 10,000This is one area I personally have invested into. I’ll be sharing soon with you guys the items you need and how you can start this business.

Ghost Writing: This is a very lucrative business for just anyone with the skill of writing. Ghost writing is popularly called Freelance Writing. You can write articles for website owners or companies and get paid.

How do you get this contract? There are certain websites that connects employers with employees. Such Websites include elance.com, indeed.com, simplyhired.com, freelancewriting.com. These sites are open to just anyone, sign up and find a job. I got my first freelancing job at... Read complete post here >>>>>>>>http://buildingthelife.com/11-businesses-you-can-start-with-little-or-no-money/

1 Like

Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 11:02am On Feb 15, 2015
Glaxx:
smartegbuchulem3@gmail.com.

Thanks a lot
Much welcome Glaxx. Kindly check your email now. To discuss with me, feel free to contact me through the details below.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 11:03am On Feb 15, 2015
Ijecs:
originalmasterpiece01@gmail.com
Kindly check your email now. To discuss with me, feel free to contact me through the details below.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by Adwexky(m): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Great post!, pls. Send to me.
DJurry:

Kindly check your email now. To discuss with me, feel free to contact me through the details below.
samademuyiwa@gmail.com
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by Buildingthelife(m): 1:20am On Feb 16, 2015
SECRETS: HOW TO BE YOUNG AND WEALTHY

First of all, before going on, I have to change this philosophy that says money is the root of all evil. The love of money is the root of evil and not money itself.

Now that being said, I’ll conclude, “the root of all happiness is money” (well, believe it or not). It is of no doubt that money is of great importance in everyone’s life. But, the problem is how to get the cash flow pumping. Now, let me tell you this without an atom of doubt, Money is easy to get, and the economy of a particular country isn’t a criterion for you being cash deficit. In African countries mostly, the ratio of the poor to the rich is way off the balance, as many people are comfortably drowning in the pool of poverty, one thing most Africans fail to realize is that wealth is not to be achieved by the matured ones, the educated ones or those in the government only, for heaven’s sake wealth is looking for who is ready to tap into it. And talking about achievements, a young millionaire is definitely one to mention. I am going to be sharing with you my friend, some ideas and secrets that if you apply them, your bank account is going to have a huge boost. If you are just going to read this and not going to put it to practice, I think it’s better you leave this article. (I’m sure you won’t, because you need to be classy). Now, let’s kick it.

THE MINDSET:millionaire-mindset This is the first and most important criteria, as it is impossible to become wealthy without thinking like one. Its usually referred to as “The Millionaire Mindset”. Research has showed us that if everybody in a country is given an equal sum of money, the rich would get richer and the poor, poorer. Now, why is this so? This reason is very simple, while the rich would invest the sum of money, so he/she could acquire more wealth, the poor with a minute mentality would just consider his/her immediate needs, and treat them without considering what tomorrow holds. Now, you see the mindset here don’t you?

The way you see life and the way you see yourself is what determines what you get out of life. It is of great necessity that you think big always. At the age of thirteen, I was able to draft out the purpose and objectives for my life, I had these animated videos with the words “I must get rich, poverty is not an option” on every page. At that age, there was little I could do about it, but take my studies seriously, as I grew older, so did my thoughts, I was able to build up knowledge and worked in line with my aim, and trust me, I am getting the harvest. So, get out from the poverty mindset and develop that millionaire mindset.

THE WILL POWER:will power Now, it is also important that you know this, “no self-made millionaire got rich overnight”. Getting rich is not a quick scheme; it takes zeal and continuous effort. Think of it as a trip, and during this trip, you are likely to stumble upon rocks, if you fall, get up and continue. This is what willpower denotes. If you fall and decide to get up and go back to where you started, you are definitely a broken record. I’ll be using Donald Trump (an American business mogul

Read Complete Post here>>>>>>>>> http://buildingthelife.com/secrets-how-to-be-young-and-wealthy/

Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by ceyrahtlk(f): 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
K4kike2003@yahoo.com.
Thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos / Why I Resigned From My Job After A Month / Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.