Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT (26521 Views)

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ / LADIES Beware Of These GUYS!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by babyBB: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ladies beware of guys when dey do u a favour, try to be nice to u because if they have the opportunity irrespective of the fact dat he claims to be d church going type, hmmmm, he can go down with u. A word is enof 4 d wise!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by sweetpoison(m): 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
Dis is def a man wishing to be treated like a lady...we guys we know ourselves when we type

14 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Afrocatalyst: 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
True. And guys beware of babes especially if she's always giving u the green light. She might be out to run you dry or snatch you away from your wife. A word is enuff for the wise.

149 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by babyBB: 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
sweetpoison: Dis is def a man wishing to be treated like a lady...we guys we know ourselves when we type
am not a guy, dats d plain truth man, why do we hear abt cases where an uncle slept with his niece, or a brother with his sister, ladies be concious and suspect any man around u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
Rubbish!
Guess it's a crime after all to be nice. It's ladies like you that take simple courtesy as flirting.

26 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
yes ladies even when a guy says hie u should ignore him, its a sign that he wants to impregnate u grin

13 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by babyBB: 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
idnoble135: Rubbish!
Guess it's a crime after all to be nice. It's ladies like you that take simple courtesy as flirting.
guy why e dey pain u? U be lady? #suspect no 1#

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by yorex2011: 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
pls when is ASUU calling off the strike
if u suspect evry guy around...u wont get to enjoy life

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by 190: 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
Jumps inside aukuwaupulu river - swims out - dives back in angry

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
190: Jumps inside aukuwaupulu river - swims out - dives back in angry
lol

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by babyBB: 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hmmm guys dey vex o, dis trend was meant 4 ladies o #wats going on# hux on fire

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
babyBB: guy why e dey pain u? U be lady? #suspect no 1#
*sighs
I hope you don't ever expect any guy to help you or be of assistance to you in future in what ever way.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by babyBB: 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
idnoble135:
*sighs
I hope you don't ever expect any guy to help you or be of assistance to you in future in what ever way.
dats not wat i mean, the tin am trying to strees is dat irrespective of d fact dat they guy has not made any move or say anytin with regards to s** , a woman should be careful because a man is a man, wen he get an opportunity, he will 4get dat it was on d grounds of assistance or dat u are just frnds with him, and besides sum men dnt just assist a lady 4 nothing#smile#
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
Men, beware of women when they do you a favor, or try to be nice to you, because if they have the opportunity, irrespective of the fact the she claims to be the church going type... hmmmm, she can tief your moni. A word is enough for the wise!

Smh. undecided

49 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
^ ^ ^
grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Agimor(m): 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
Undoubtedly the Op has been victimize by close pal
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
babyBB: dats not wat i mean, the tin am trying to strees is dat irrespective of d fact dat they guy has not made any move or say anytin with regards to s** , a woman should be careful because a man is a man, wen he get an opportunity, he will 4get dat it was on d grounds of assistance or dat u are just frnds with him, and besides sum men dnt just assist a lady 4 nothing#smile#
You speak as though all men cannot control their urge. As though all men will not hesitate to sleep with any girl, i mean any girl.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by babyBB: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
Agimor: Undoubtedly the Op has been victimize by close pal
hmmmmm
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by babyBB: 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
idnoble135:
You speak as though all men cannot control their urge. As though all men will not hesitate to sleep with any girl, i mean any girl.
dnt take it to heart pls but most men are like dat, dats there nature they easily fall #no offence# wen it comes to s**ual issues
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by jmoore(m): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
Which kind of advice is this?

@op, why not kill every man and enjoy your world.

smh

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
babyBB: dnt take it to heart pls but most men are like dat, dats there nature they easily fall #no offence# wen it comes to s**ual issues
Lol@ 'don't take it to heart'.
All the same, i don't agree with most of what you wrote up there.
But it's all good.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
E be lyk say one badt guy don do dis Op strong tin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
THE OP IS A DUDE.

#WINNER TAKES EARTH
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by babyBB: 8:11am On Oct 30, 2013
deejay_harry1: THE OP IS A DUDE.

#WINNER TAKES EARTH
am not a dude
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 30, 2013
babyBB: am not a dude
THEN U ARE ONE UGLY CHICK, I GUESS..

#WINNER TAKES EARTH..

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Danhumprey: 8:27am On Oct 30, 2013
ogugua88: Men, beware of women when they do you a favor, or try to be nice to you, because if they have the opportunity, irrespective of the fact the she claims to be the church going type... hmmmm, she can tief your moni. A word is enough for the wise!

Smh. undecided
Ogugua! Always at it! You never cease to amaze me. Blessed is the man that would have you as his wife. cool

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 30, 2013
True true true!!!
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Dubemkelly(m): 10:43am On Oct 30, 2013
Stop living in a world of restriction n alienation...I advise u being smart n focused. @Op u gat bad perception of men prolly u've had an ugly experience n I advise u go see a psychiatrist not dat u r insane or mentally deranged buh 2 hv d proper orientation n rehab or a psychologist /counsellor...Thank me later hun

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 30, 2013
Smh. This is why heartbroken people should never give advice. They always fail to look beyond their noses and are ready to castigate ALL men because ONE man broke their heart.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Creamychic(f): 11:48am On Oct 30, 2013
grin grin grin
fabulousfortune: E be lyk say one badt guy don do dis Op strong tin grin
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
babyBB: Ladies beware of guys when dey do u a favour, try to be nice to u because if they have the opportunity irrespective of the fact dat he claims to be d church going type, hmmmm, he can go down with u. A word is enof 4 d wise!
na girls like you wey no dey get luck in marriage, continue playing hard to get until you are 40years old.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by tmtech: 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
Most guys won't touch u , unless u give them a sign dat shows u nid it........

Or is it a crime to be smart enought to listen to pple even wen dey are not talking grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl / Advantages Of Being Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.