Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit (9755 Views)

INEC Drags Uba, Oduah To Supreme Court / Oduah To Present 20-yr-old Plane To Jonathan At National Carrier Inauguration / Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by LordNicvuitton(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
@Gustavofring.. ur projenitors killed ma fore fathers in an un civil war and although i wanna forgive n 4get, u d yunger generation and ur likes, keep daring me and reminding me and ma brothers of d bitter past.. remember dat he who laffs last laffs best.
Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by funnyx(m): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
DerideGull:

Can your idiotic ethnic group take Igbo on one-on-one in the spiral of arms? Is there any ethnic group that could slide into the war path with Ndigbo and survive to tell the story?

Empty chest beating as usual, where does this supposed invincibility of igbo comes from? May be you tell us a little about igbo war exploits undecided
Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by nagoma(m): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
DerideGull:
Can your idiotic ethnic group take Igbo on one-on-one in the spiral of arms? Is there any ethnic group that could slide into the war path with Ndigbo and survive to tell the story?

Which war did you ever win?
Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by pattern777(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
Corruption has digested in mostly all office holders's system.
Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
nagoma:

Which war did you ever win?

na go ma, how far na?
how grass dey? cheesy grin
Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by nduchucks: 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
re@lchange:

na go ma, how far na?
how grass dey? cheesy grin

Egbe ndi Abriba piafuka gi ...... For making such a remark. Dolo
Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by kabaka1: 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
Honorable People.......I greet U All!!!
Wish mrs Oduah will show some integrity by just listening to ur reasoning.
Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by Zet72(m): 12:10am On Oct 31, 2013
Oshodia: My people igbos please if the northers is corrupt and west ear also we should not do like them please our sister is wrong and wrong by doing whatsoever . Means she is there for her own interest not Igbo interest. Let her go, we should not here or there argu she have to stay or not. Let tell our self truth . She must go, I am from abia nd she is my sister GJE should sack her to give an example to any of eastern region person who is there fisher or his own interest. God bles eastern region
Abegi, go sale ur okirika& leave this discausion for intelligènt people.
Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by DuduNegro: 12:59am On Oct 31, 2013
Asking her to quit is a mute point.....she is gonna get fired regardless.

What they are asking her to do is help Ibo save face, considering the enormous loss of grace every step of the way with each and every Ibo minister under Gej.

We are not impressed. SE/SS today is a haven for grooming robbers, kidnappers, pirates and militants. This group could make its impact and value to society better served by influencing their ethnic region and bringing about positive change to their society. Thats a true hallmark of professional wisdom and effective leadership in society, not advising a delinquent minister to quit before she gets fired.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Declares Tuesday Public Holiday To Clean Up Abia / DHQ: Amnesty International Blackmailing Nigerian Military / IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.