Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,058 members, 7,899,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:18 PM

PLEASE HELLP Advice Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PLEASE HELLP Advice Needed (464 Views)

Advice Needed: I Want To Start A Business / ICAN/ATS Induction Ceremony On Monday...advice Needed. / Professional Advice Needed: CISA vs CIBN vs ACCA ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE HELLP Advice Needed by ehvez(m): 10:35am On Oct 30, 2013
My name is hakeem,I was born on the first day of november 1995
My education was fast I wrote my SSCE in 2011,I also got admitted into the Crescent University the same year I took my SSCE I was proud of myself very proud.
But I never used a semester in the University I had some academic blunders
It was then I was diagnosed with DEMENTIA. So I had to leave because I wasn't doing well academically, it was painfull but I had no choice.
I got into computer engineering to acquire a skill in computer repairs and I was good in it, but after i acquired this skill i noticed my dementia started kicking in I forget simple things.
So I also realized that wasn't my way.
February 2012 was the beginning of me
My passion for business was ignited.
I bought dogs about 3 different breeds.
Four months later two of my dogs produced puppies I made about 850k from the sales of the puppies.I reinvested 50% of what I made by the end of 2012 i made close to 3million naira.I was carried away by the money I was spending lavishly.( I forgot to mention my mums late and am staying with my dad and his wife so it was just me and my elder sis ).my dad used to complain about my lavish spending but he never knew how much I was making .
I later called myself to order i took JAMB this year but I failed my score was 177.
I decided to focus more on my business,Ideas were coming into my head.I noticed business might be it for me I stopped spending lavishly I was controlling myself. I thought of investing more in agriculture,real estate and transportation but I plan on starting that next year.
The main reason am writting it to seek advice from nairalanders am going to be 18 on the first of november i love business i need advice on how to go about my life now I still plan on taking jamb next but I know even if I gain admission I won't do well except I pay my way through should I just face my business or I should try getting a degree I know I don't deserve
PLEASE HELP

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy: It/computer Engineers/helpdesk Support(maiduguri, Yola & Sokoto) / International Students Service Charge. / Talent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.