Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

About Sap? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / About Sap? (144776 Views)

Lets Talk About Sap!!! / Knowledge Is Power! Lets Talk About SAP! / What Do You Know About Sap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Sap? by Briz(m): 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2008
Hi Kiwi,

Yea. i got it.

I remember figuring out the link earlier but i fink the site was unavailable then.

but am still trying to figure out what am looking for in there. Hopefully i'll get it.

Thanx
Happy Eid el Kabir.
Re: About Sap? by kiwi992(m): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2008
Hi Briz,

Cool.

kiwi992.
Re: About Sap? by ADUKEE(f): 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2008
hi guys,
just joined this forum .i am a certified SAP HR CONSULTANT with no hands on experience!(ironic aint it?) .if anyone knows anyone has a project to implement the hr module i would be glad if u could holla me.word of advice .ITS NOT WORTH GOING FOR THE TRAINNING WITHOUT HANDS ON XPERIENCE.EVEN SOME PPLE WHO HAVE BEEN USING IT STILL FAIL

kwiii,
any words of advice nobody seems to want to hire without one having hands on experience in 9ja
Re: About Sap? by sleekdot(m): 7:45am On Dec 10, 2008
Hi Kiwi,

I am really glad to see someone willing to help others like you do .

I am in the US and trying to get into the SAP HR field what advise do you have for me.

I want to use your route of training at home.
Re: About Sap? by kiwi992(m): 11:18am On Dec 10, 2008
Hi All,

Please read my posts on this thread.  Everything you need is all in here.  I can not say anymore than what I've already said.

Hope you understand.

kiwi992.
Re: About Sap? by Briz(m): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2008
Hi kiwi992,

I got some simulation files on BASIS, but am not sure if dt is all i need.

and practicing in an environment, i don't know ao possible it is. coz i just look at how it is been navigated in the simulation.

I don't hv authority to go to wher i want to.

How can u help in getting the software for BASIS.

I have that for SAP Business One, but i fink i hv to connect to a Server to access it. dunno.

Plz help out.
Re: About Sap? by kiwi992(m): 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2008
Hi Briz,

Briz:

Hi kiwi992,

I got some simulation files on BASIS, but am not sure if dt is all i need.

and practicing in an environment, i don't know ao possible it is. because i just look at how it is been navigated in the simulation.

I don't hv authority to go to wher i want to.

How can u help in getting the software for BASIS.

I have that for SAP Business One, but i think i hv to connect to a Server to access it. don't know.

Plz help out.

Really sorry but I can't.  There's nothing else that I can do except to send you in the right direction which is what I've already done. 

Hope you understand.

kiwi992.

NB:

I won't be answering anymore question about SAP.  So, people, please don't get offended if I ignore future questions.  I think I've done my level best for my fellow-Nigerians.
Re: About Sap? by Briz(m): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2008
Hi Kiwi,

Yea Rite!

U've done well on this thread on SAP. We really appreciate.

Safe!!!

Briz.
Re: About Sap? by GraphMoney: 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2008
Hello All,

A very BIG kudos to our man,kiwi992 for all the supports thus far.

The SAP Study Group is imminent, Raheem,Shawn,Briz,at al how do we go from here,

My area of interest is in SAP FICO & SAP GRC. Have you guys get the necessary materials n software for your area of interest?

Regards,

GraphMoney.
Re: About Sap? by c1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2008
Just like you have previously adviced on this thread, I would like to personally implement SAP (R/3) on my PC(although, I acknowledge my low IT skills,sincerely beleive I can do it).Please,kindly help on the SAP training software(IDES ECC 6.0)-since this is what I'll need to do the practical training.

HI ,REALLY APPRECIATE OUR BIG BROS kiwi992 ET AL FOR ALL THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS SO FAR.
BIG KUDOS TO YOU ALL.
BEING AN MCP, OCP,AND JUST FINISHED AN SAP HR TRAINNING ,BUT I REALLY NEED TO INSTALL THE APPLICATION ON MY NEW SYSTEM I DEDICATED FOR SAP, FOR TRAINNING.
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DECIPHER THE LINKS POSTED BUT COULDNT.
PLEASE SOMEBODY ME THE LINK . olusap@ymail.com

THANKS.
kiwi992 U REALLY ENCOURAGED ME.
THANKS IN ABILLION ONE MORE TIME
Re: About Sap? by tkb417(m): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2008
Hi Kiwi,

I am really glad to see someone willing to help others like you do .

I am in the US and trying to get into the SAP HR field what advise do you have for me.

I want to use your route of training at home.

olodo like u wants to read SAP at home. ask ur bruv in Texas how easy it is to read to home
get ur butt of tht place and run to Mumbai if ure really down grin grin
Re: About Sap? by carpenter(m): 11:20am On Dec 24, 2008
Great Work guys!

Sincerely, its been a fantastic experience reding some of the posts (had to skip some for later)

Could you please send me the link

obascular@yahoo.com
Re: About Sap? by shubbie: 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2008
Hi Kiwi and all,

I just joined this forum and really appreciate the contributions you guys have made. I am also interested in sap and the link and will be happy if you can send the link to my email shonolaku@yahoo.co.uk

Many thanks
Re: About Sap? by c1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2008
GraphMoney:

Hello All,

A very BIG kudos to our man,kiwi992 for all the supports thus far.

The SAP Study Group is imminent, Raheem,Shawn,Briz,at al how do we go from here,

My area of interest is in SAP FICO & SAP GRC. Have you guys get the necessary materials n software for your area of interest?

Regards,

GraphMoney.

hey guys merry Xmas and happy new year in advance

GraphMoney and others in the house please send me the link, i really need it because it was an answer to my prayers in getting the software to download the application.
please send it to my box.
olusap@ymail.com
thank you
Re: About Sap? by markos: 10:19am On Jan 15, 2009
http://www.sapdb.info/what-is-grir-clearing-account/

very good SAP website, loads of information, loads of downloads, quality materials, books, e-books and what not
Re: About Sap? by FABIAN12: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2009
Learn SAP at Genovate Mumbai - India, we are the largest education partner for SAP in Asia Pacific, The course along with the SAP certification is avaliable for US$ 6500, we will assist you in visa, accomidation etc. We have a large no of candidates from nigeria comming to Mumbai to do various SAP programs
Re: About Sap? by markos: 10:32am On Jan 15, 2009
India is quite massive in SAP, seems like many outsourcing jobs are gong to Inida, just been affected myself, seems need to look for a consultant role
Re: About Sap? by vaishalis(f): 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2009
About SAP:
SAP is the world’s leading provider of business software*. Today, more than 76,000 customers in more than 120 countries run SAP® applications—from distinct solutions addressing the needs of small businesses and midsize companies to suite offerings for global organizations. SAP software helps enterprises of all sizes around the world improve customer relationships, enhance partner collaboration and create efficiencies across their supply chains and business operations

SAP has 61.4% ERP market share in India and 44% ERP market share in world.SAP India controls over 60 per cent of India's enterprise application software market with over 100 installations.

. ***SAP is an online financial and administrative software composed of individual, integrated software modules that perform various organizational system tasks.

The SAP Consultant Certificate is one of the most respected industry qualifications in IT.SAP Solution Academy Graduates are always recognised for their knowledge and expertise in SAP Business Solutions

Genovate

Genovate: We are the largest SAP Authorised Training Partner in Asia Pacific, with more than 11 training centres in Asia and the Middle East. Genovate counts among our partners, IT industry leaders such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, Sun, Brooks, Adobe and Trend Micro. We represent solutions from some of the world’s most dominant IT vendors such as SAP (ERP solutions), Oracle (Fusion Middleware) & Microsoft (Retail & Distribution Solution).

GENOVATE has the largest network of SAP authorized training centres across Asia Pacific with centres in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Mangalore, Baroda,Trichi, Hyderabad, Kochi, Bangalore& Thane, besides centres in Singapore, Malaysia Srilanka, Thailand, Saudi & Dubai.

Genovate has the largest network of SAP approved education centres with an excellent track record in placements, we have been operating in Mumbai since the last 7 years with strong relations with the IT industry

Genovate provides SAP Certification Program – Academy for aspiring consultants & customers. The course takes one through their area of specialization based on their rich experience over the years & facilitates certification as a SAP Certified Solutions Consultant.

SAP Modules

SAP R/3 functional modules or application areas are divided into these four high-level work areas - Logistics, Accounting, Human Resources and Business tools. R/3 system is "one database". If you have one database , you have one system.

SAP training in INDIA : SAP training in India provides these job related SAP courses -SAP Business Intelligence(SAP-BIW), SAP Materials Management(SAP-MM), SAP Portals, SAP Net weaver(7.0), SAP-BASIS SYSTEM Administration, SAP -ABAP/4 & Cross applications, SAP Human Resources (SAP-HR), SAP Sales and Distributions (SAP-SD), SAP Financial Accounting (SAP-FI), SAP Production Planning (SAP-PP), SAP Warehouse Management (SAP-WM).

***This program can be done in two formats in the latest versions:

Class room Training & E learning

Classroom training:

** Full time training

** Duration 200 hours.i.e 4 weeks

** Mon to Fri

** Timings:9.00am to 5.00pm

** Certification Exam 25th day of the training

** Instructor to training from Mon to Fri for 25 working days.

**Fees :

Registration Fees : Rs.30900 /- (Chq/DD in favour of Genovate Solution India Pvt Ltd)

Training Fees : Rs 2500000/- (Chq/DD in favour of Genovate Solution India Pvt Ltd)

Certification Fees : Rs 28090/- (DD in Fabour of SAP India Pvt Ltd)

**(Total fees -Rs.308990/-)

** Certification :SAP Germany

E learning :

**Part time training

**Duration 200 hours

**Mon-Sun

**Timings :Anytime feasible to candidate between 8am to 9pm.

**The candidate has to complete the training within the span of 5 months and appear for the certification exam.

**Certification :SAP Germany

**Fees: Training Fees :Rs.134832/-(DD in Favour of SAP India Pvt Ltd)

Certification Fees:Rs.28090/-(DD in favour of SAP India Pvt Ltd)

Total Fees :Rs162922/-

SAP has made it clear that SAP jobs will either increase or remain the same.For more info visit the Survey on Sap Jobs@
http://www.recruiter.co.uk/sap-jobs-to-increase-or-remain-the-same-in-2009/1000274.article.
Also visit:http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=330106

Advantages of training through Genovate:

Instructor Lead Training with well experienced ,qualified and friendly trainers
Extended Practice hours
Guided assistance from trainers outside practice hours
Student Loans available at easy repayments
Placement assistance provided for suitable candidates
Decent Placement record till date in companies like Mahindra Consultancy,TCS,Essar,IBM,Capegemini,YashTechnologies,Patni,L&T and so on.(Infact,the demand is more than the supply)
With due respect to your valuable time ,awaiting your feedback on SAP training through Genovate.
Get back to the undersigned for further details'

Thanks & Regards,

Vaishaali Shet

Manager-Sales.

Genovate Solutions India Pvt Ltd,

Phoenix House A, wing Senapati Bapat Marg,

Lower Parel (W) Mumbai 400 013.

Web: http://www.genovate.com

Email: vaishali.s@genovate.com

DID: 022 30421844

Mob: 9833804956
Re: About Sap? by tkb417(m): 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2009
Genovate don reach here again grin grin

nice one thoug
i can recommend them to anybody. one of the best around
but who wants to go to Mumbai na? cheesy
Re: About Sap? by herit: 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2009
@ Kiwi992

i must confess you have really done justice to this topic on SAP and i now have enough information required to build a career in one of the modules in SAP. Thanks a million for that piece of information. i appreciate.

Please i would need the decoded version of the URL link you sent for materials on SAP. i have tried endlessly to decode it without success. i would appreciate if you send it to my mailbox : sheyiontop@yahoo.com

Thank you and God bless.
Re: About Sap? by girishoak(m): 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2009
SAP
Re: About Sap? by girishoak(m): 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2009
SAP
Re: About Sap? by girishoak(m): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2009
SAP
Re: About Sap? by girishoak(m): 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2009
SAP
Re: About Sap? by kiwi992(m): 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2009
Genovate,

Please STOP spamming this forum.  Okay? 

You've advertised your services here a few times.   Isn't that enough for you?  One got deleted by the moderators ('SAP Materials wanted' thread), yet you keep on coming here to advertise.  Why do you have to be so desperate in wanting to enrol Nigerians in your institution?  Have you already saturated the Indian market or what?

The fact that you've resorted to spamming shows how unprofessional you lot are, at Genovate. 

Buyer beware! 

kiwi992.

2 Likes

Re: About Sap? by goldenterp(f): 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2009
Hi Kiwi smiley

First of, you and I have the 2 things I want to achieve in my life in common.

when I was a little girl i was sooo convinced that I would fly aircrafts one day. As I grewup i became terrified by the knowledge that thay actually crash , sooo much that I didnt have to make up my mind to drop the idea+my parents wouldn't consider it for a second. I wake up these days with so stong an urge to learn it also if I'm going to own one, I might as well learn to fly it.
Not too long ago, I met a few consultants in the SAP Industry in the Uk(Nigerians in the UK), that stirred up the interest in SAP in my heart. the majority of my friends agreed about the peak thing in the Uk, but didnt think Nigeria was ready. At that time i was relocating to nigeria and couldnt afford the training. I know it cost alot to get this training (cos my friend runs training sessions in the Uk)thats the reason I havent been trained, so I'm just ecstatic that you have shared so much on this forum and i thank you a million times. This means so much to me because i was sooo heart broken that my friends wouldnt do that for me. Here you are doing this much for people just because they are Nigerians>>>I am so grateful for who you are. Now I know I can go ahead in 2009 to do what i really want to do, thanks to you Kiwi.

my email addy is,,,,,pls send me that stuff that contains 'everything I need'.

Thank you Kiwi
Re: About Sap? by goldenterp(f): 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2009
@ Kiwi

my email address is golterp@gmail.com
Re: About Sap? by kiwi992(m): 2:30pm On Jan 28, 2009
Hi All,

Request obliged.

Goodluck to all of you:

golterp@gmail.com, sheyiontop@yahoo.com, olusap@ymail.com, shonolaku@yahoo.co.uk, obascular@yahoo.com

Please read the e-mail from the nickname 'Peter Harrison' and don't delete it, thinking it is spam. Any problem, please let me know.

kiwi992.
Re: About Sap? by waoosa(m): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2009
@Kiwi,
Pls can I benefit from this too? I mean the needed stuff to kick start on SAP?
if yes, pls kindly help mail to wosha2@yahoo.com
Re: About Sap? by kiwi992(m): 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2009
Hi,

Done.

kiwi992.
Re: About Sap? by waoosa(m): 10:05am On Jan 29, 2009
Kiwi,
Thanks. I appreciate
Re: About Sap? by goldenterp(f): 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2009
Hi Kiwi,

thank you soooo much for the link but i'm having a bit of a problem downloading the stuffs I want. Each time i click on a link it takes me to a page asking for log in details. What do I do now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Salary Structure? / Welcome To My Office / Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.