Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

My Lady, So it is Your Desire To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lady, So it is Your Desire To Marry? (853 Views)

Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play / Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Lady, So it is Your Desire To Marry? by princevinco(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
From experience, some ladies are living a life of misery and frustration simply because they desire to marry but no man is asking for their hand in marriage. That is why you see times with number two ladies fighting over a man. As a lady, if your desire is to marry, I want to share with you basic things that must be in place that will get men struggling to get your hand in marriage.

First thing first, before you marry, a man must have seen you, desired you and then request for your hand in marriage. That is to say, you must be attracted to a man before he desires to marry you. So what do I do to get attracted to a man you may ask? Yes to get attracted to a man in the first place, the following must be in place.

PACKAGING:
- Before you get attracted to a man, you must package yourself in such a way as to make man admire and desire your hand in marriage. So poor packaging is what makes some lady not to be noticed and attracted to men. You will agree with me that before you start prizing for certain items in the market, that thing must have been attracted to you. And the PRIZE you place on that item a time is influenced by the packaging of the item. There are things in the market, because of their poor packaging, anyone may come and prize them. But there are things you don’t prize any how because they are expensively packaged. There are things you will know are very cheap by the way they are packaged while other is expensive by reason of their packaging.

In packaging, there are items whose target are for Dick and Harry especially the market women. Others are targeted at middle class while some are targeted at the rich. So as a lady desiring to marry, you should know yourself and the class you belong to, that will help you to package yourself to attract men of that class. To do that, you must know the totality of your WORTH. There are some ladies whose only worth is been able to satisfy men in bed and as such they are wonderful in bed. For that reason they jump from one bed to the other thinking that they will get a man to marry them by doing so. But instead they get frustrated more and more because men use and dump them like rag.
So the easiest way to get a man to marry you is correct or right PACKAGING. You may ask, what do I mean by packaging? Before I continue, may I sound a word of CAUTION: As a woman, once a man conquers you in bed before taking final decision whether to marry you; your real value drops if not to zero point? It will take extra effort to build it up again as to get the man marry you.

In packaging, you should focus at improving yourself. You should ask yourself, what are the areas in my life that I am deficient that need a finishing torch? That is, ask yourself, “What is the “BUT” in my life? What are the things men don’t like about me? And what are the things men do like about me? You should work hard on yourself at removing the “BUT” while you try to improve on the good quality.

However, you must have evaluated yourself and know your worth the “class” you belong to which you are packaging yourself for. Once you achieve success in packaging yourself correctly, you will see men struggling to be the one to get your hand in marriage. Questions you need to ask yourself while packaging yourself are:

(1) The man I desiring to marry, will the man desire to marry me?
(2) If I will be happy to marry this man, will the man be happy that to marry me?
(3) If I will be happy to have this man as my husband, will he be happy to have me as his wife?
(4) If I will be happy to go occasion with the man and happy to introduce him as my husband, will he be happy to do the same?
(5) If I will be satisfied to live with the man the rest of my life, will the man be happy to live with me the rest of his life?
(6) If I will like this man to be the father of my children, will he be happy that I am the mother of his children?

You need to answer the above questions among others in packaging yourself, and that will help you work on yourself. Problem with most ladies is that they focus attention on the qualities of men they wish to marry while failing to ask themselves whether they meet up with the choice of the man.

SOURCE:http://marriageevergreenblog.com

(1) (Reply)

I Love Her And She Loves Me Too But She Has A Boyfriend, Please Advice. / Why Do Girls Dat Aren't Pretty Like To Fantisize About Guys Out Of Their League? / Kissing Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.