Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,373 members, 7,781,046 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:00 AM

Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell (43299 Views)

Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back / Complete Testimony Of Heaven And Hell | New 2013 - Linda Ngaujah Part 1 / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by fr3do(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
father,forgive me my sins
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by naijathings(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
[size=18pt]Again?[/size]
by the time this world comes to an end.. if ever it comes to an end... about 2,000 people must have gone to heaven and come back with stories.
what happened to the bible verse that said: no eyes have seen, or ears heard.... ? what happened to that ?

2 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by EejaNla01(m): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
Na everybody dey dream dz days,my qstn is why is dz dream about heaven and hell always contradicting.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by olaezebala: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
7 years old? Tell me more
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by JonaTheClown: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
I REPENT I REPENT I REPENT CAN'T IMAGINE MISSING OUT, IT WILL BE THE COSTLIEST MISTAKE EVER I REPENT.... ANYONE ELSE TO JOIN ME REPENT? !!!

1 Like

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Swizdoe(m): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
spongeisback: When I was seven I always saw myself inside the Macmillan books, eating mango with Agbo and skipping with simbi. cheesy
lol........... Imagination @ its peak

1 Like

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
I don't need to read this trash I would just comment if u re died u re died nothing like hell or heaven u even turn good manure to the ground stop this story of seeing hell and coming back to tell people hw it looks like

1 Like

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by sylve11: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ehen? Jesus laced up with golden boot and belt sad John Cena be ready, lionel messi be ready. cool

1 Like

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by ivili(m): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
I thought when one dies one has to go to sleep and they have no knowledge of anything,how come they are now demanding for water?he is taking stories from the old testament and using it to instill fear in people.

2 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
Vilicious: Them don come again o o o, very soon we will have heaven heaven airport, were you board straight flight to heaven
Remember d days o Noah.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Swizdoe(m): 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
Cedrick: a gold belt
boots
white pants
a blue shirt
Na Swag now.......... Can't stop laughing

2 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by MAYOWAAK: 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
Can the boy recite the multiplication table up to 5?
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Swizdoe(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
grin grin
Ajibam:

1corinthians1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing,but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
Forget!!! grin
Ajibam:

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing,but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
Forget!!!
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by OdionOdion: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
Noah preached for 120 years telling people about God's imminent judgement of flood they never listened;the flood came and the disobedient ones were wasted: As it were in the time of Noah so shall it be with the second coming of JESUS CHRIST.Be a serious Christian if you are not ready go to the lake of fire in Hell fire

3 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Swizdoe(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] In Da Suspekts voice " AM DODGING THE WASH"..............grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
Vilicious: Them don come again o o o, very soon we will have heaven heaven airport, were you board straight flight to heaven

Remember d days of Noah
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Ajibam: 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
Swiz doe: grin grin Forget!!! grin Forget!!!
2thes2:10
He(satan) will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them

Satan deluded you,veiled you from the truth.... only Jesus can removed the speckles and save you

3 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
me sef wen I dey 7yrs I see heaven and hell l,wen I enter heaven na beg dem beg me make. I com bak earth sef....lol...?

2 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Polio: 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
TOTAL BOLLOCKS!!!!
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
On many occassions christ out of his love for His children has sent people back to earth to warn the world of the reality of hell and heaven but everytime these people come back, we brand them with all sorts of names like lies,hallucinations,ridicules etc. We tend to want to drown our own fear with such excuses.

LET IT BE KNOWN TODAY THAT IF THE TALE OF HELL OR RAPTURE MAKES YOU UNEASY,UNCOMFORTABLE OR REBELLIOUS,KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT YET SAVED AND THUS HELLBOUND!
No apologies to anyone.

1 Like

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
spongeisback: When I was seven I always saw myself inside the Macmillan books, eating mango with Agbo and skipping with simbi. cheesy

Hahahaha.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by oubi: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
Khalessi: Of course he will see a big black gate in hell! Everything evil is always represented in black..........nonsense. undecided

If no b say I don get sense... I was made to believe that devil na one black creature with tail. Hahaha
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by topas100(m): 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
Christ is the lord of revelation
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hmmm a time will come when some persons will say "had i known" ....i pray i wear the crown..God, Guide Me.

1 Like

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by pharmow: 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2013

U got be cracking up so load that I became a disruption to the person sitting beside me
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Abaniwealth(f): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
D COMING OF d LoRd is at hand,some pple will doubt it......God pls av mercy on ur pple,.....

1 Like

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Swizdoe(m): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
Heaven

After that Jesus took him and showed him Heaven. He said Jesus was wearing a gold belt and gold shiny shoes but the shoes look like boots. Jesus was also wearing white pants with a blue shirt and Juan said he had the same clothes on................. What of Gold wristwatch........ Abi d boy no see that one......... shey d shirt, belt and boots na ralph lauren product or gucci product or dolce and gabbana
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ajibam:

Lol, what a good mind controlling verse. The authors of the bible as ignorant as they were must be good psychologists.

1 Like

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
xynerise: The story might be true

Yes. Its true. The guy was hallucinating

1 Like

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Danchu(m): 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
My people are perishing because they lack knowledge .....hack to the scripture and u shall make heaven,as for me heaven is my home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell / Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m / The First Monotheistic Religion In Nigeria: Igbe Religious Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.