Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Leader Of Okoloma Ikpangi Apologizes To Kingsley Kuku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leader Of Okoloma Ikpangi Apologizes To Kingsley Kuku (772 Views)

Court Stops ICPC, EFCC, SSS, Others From Arresting, Probing Kingsley Kuku / Steer Clear Of My Charity, Kingsley Kuku Tells EFCC / EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leader Of Okoloma Ikpangi Apologizes To Kingsley Kuku by ed23bello: 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
The Leader of the dreaded group of the Bonny axis Okoloma Ikpangi General Orinaemi Hart has come out to publicly apologize to the Special Adviser to the president on Niger Delta Matters ,Kingsley Kuku and his team in the Amnesty office for the last publication that was made by him against the office of the Special Adviser on Niger Delta Matters . In his words

"I was grossly misinformed by some of my IZON brothers who went to the South Africa for training as pilots . I went to the office of the special adviser to lay this complain and the files/results of the aggrieved persons were shown to me and I found out for myself that they failed the test ,though they have been reintegrated into another batch that would be traveling for training for another phase for training as I was made to understand .
As for the petition that was written against me by some of my boys to the office of the Special adviser on Niger Delta Matters . Kingsley Kuku has appointed some people to handle that issue . I want to also use this medium to advise my fellow leaders that if you have any grievances against the amnesty office ,you should walk up to the special adviser on Niger Delta Matters “Kingsley Kuku” instead of to make false and baseless publications against his person and also hide behind other leaders to foment trouble because the Special Adviser is a man that listens and does everything under his power to settle issues . What we should be doing now is to pray that God gives him the strength and wisdom to carry out his works diligently & with the fear of God in the Niger Delta Region which I don’t think anybody can handle that office better than Honorable Kingsley Kuku . I employ other generals to rally round the Special Adviser to make the amnesty program a success which I believe is going on successfully under the leadership of honorable kingsley Kuku . I, Mr Orinaemi Hart want to use this opportunity to tender my un-reserved apology to Honorable kingsley Kuku on my last publication against his person which was due to misinformation from my IZON brothers ."

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Umana Okon Umana Accuses Akpabio Of Political Assassinations And Kidna / Osun State Should Please Vote Wisely / Man Found Dead In Mr Biggs Kitchen In Akute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.