Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Winner Takes Earth: Mikey Talks - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Winner Takes Earth: Mikey Talks (2609 Views)

More On #winner Takes Earth / Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York / "If I Were the Richest Person on Earth ..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winner Takes Earth: Mikey Talks by AbuMikey(m): 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2013

Something truly weird has happened in the last few days. In New York City's Times Square, on Rio de Janeiro's world famous Sugarloaf Mountain, and at Hackney Marshes London unexplainable hashtags have appeared, as well as undecipherable cryptic codes and hieroglyphs. The hashtags simply say as follows; #Winner Takes Earth.

The hieroglyphs are reported to be the same as recorded by British and American military personnel during the famous, and also unexplainable, UK UFO incident many years ago.

Now,my Personal Views.

Firstly,Some People think its an advertisement by Korean Technology giants, Samsung , because the website of the Winners Takes earth is Hosted on some samsung domain.
Others say, its a publicity stunt by FIFA to publicize the 2014 worldcup in Brazil,but then, Samsung is not a major sponsor of FIFA , so I don't think its any publicity from FIFA and Samsung for the world cup, it would rather be probably Hyundai or Sony, but surely not Samsung.

On a second thought, it could be some sort of Halloween prank being perpetrated by some huge marketing company or some high profile pranksters.

Thirdly, it could be an advertisement from Adidas to promote some yet to be known commodity.
My choice of using adidas is from the Fact that Adidas sponsors Chelsea FC , Bayern Munich and Juventus, the stadia where the Eleven hood wearing "#winners takes earth" men were sighted during a football match at the weekend.

On another note, it could be a group of some Jobless fellas who seek for unnecessary attention.
This suggestion does not seem to go down well,because I don't think one would spend a whole lot of money shuttling between European countries just for attention seeking.

Lastly, it looks as if its some work being perpetrated by some unknown peeps,because if you take a second look on the pix at Rio de Janiero, Brazil, you would clearly see that the bio-hazard sign was projected from somewhere at the foot of the mountain.

And Now, My Final weird and stupid verdict. Lol

What I think,though its funny and stupid, I think some Alien beings are planing to engage earth in a football match, and whoever wins, takes total control of earth.
I'm taking this stance because the bio-hazard logo for the winner takes earth hashtag has some soccer embedded in it. And the sight of eleven hood wearing men, makes it almost true. LOL.

So, I've created my Ultimate team of planet earth that would engage the Aliens in my said football match gringrin.

1) Manuel Neuer
2) Dani Alves
3) David Alaba
4) Yaya Toure
5) Carles Puyol
6) Thiago Silva
7) Cristiano Ronaldo
8.) Zlatan Ibrahimovic
9) Lionel Messi
10) Andres Iniesta
11) Neymar

Coach » Marcelo Lippi

Source »» www.uselucentral..com/2013/10/winnertakesearthmikey-talks.html
Re: Winner Takes Earth: Mikey Talks by AbuMikey(m): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
gringrin

What's ya say?

Re: Winner Takes Earth: Mikey Talks by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
1). Hart
2).Dani Alves
3).Puyol
4).Sergio Ramos
5).Thiago Silva
6).Iniesta
7).C Ronaldo
cool.Ibrahimovic
9).Messi
10).Bale
11).Wilshere.

1 Like

Re: Winner Takes Earth: Mikey Talks by AbuMikey(m): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2013

^^^

You got my point wink

#justForFun smiley

Re: Winner Takes Earth: Mikey Talks by johnwizey: 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
Buhari
Atiku
GEJ
Sambo
Tambuwal
Mark
Patience
Oduah
Abati
IBB
Ibori

Coach: OBJ

The alien sef go fear
Re: Winner Takes Earth: Mikey Talks by homesteady(m): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
abu you've been watching a lot of alien movies!! grin
Well here is my team
1) Valdes
2) Dani Alves
3) Thaigo silva
4) David luiz
5) Jordi Alba
6) Inesta
7) Xavi
cool Segio busquet
9) Messi
10) Ronaldo
11) Neymar

Coach - Pep
Re: Winner Takes Earth: Mikey Talks by Annie2gud(f): 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
Saka oga shem Tin-nu-Bull kabiru sokoto mr ibu vic o airfox1 tonto dikeh yuzedo afrocandy cossy orjiakor.
Re: Winner Takes Earth: Mikey Talks by albacete(m): 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: Winner Takes Earth: Mikey Talks by Danhumprey: 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
I thought u were gonna create a serious conspiracy theory,only to find out that you are more focused on the soccer part.

Though,I hate reading too much meaning into strange happenings,but I think there is more to this that we don't know yet.
Re: Winner Takes Earth: Mikey Talks by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
The awesomazing skills those 11 clown-faced aliens possess is simply jaw-dropping!

I checked their Youtube videos in the spirit realm and I was greatly wowed by how sublime they control the ball.
Can you believe that their fastest player, Aknir Retardeen, can run 10, 000 m/s? Isn't that crazy? shocked

I also watched their game against Mars XI, it was simply a football chef d'oeuvre. They humbled Mars' greatest, 87-2(sounds like basketball scoreline, right? When they face Earth, it WILL be like cricket scoreline)

Well, if you like gather all the Messis, Ronaldos, Riberys of this world, they can't stand these guys.

Infact, I'm typing this baloney all the way from Neptune. I guess I'm safe over here, right? *giggles*

Earth, you guys are in deep trouble, trust me! angry

1 Like

Re: Winner Takes Earth: Mikey Talks by Danhumprey: 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
Austeenx: The awesomazing skills those 11 clown-faced aliens possess is simply jaw-dropping!

I checked their Youtube videos in the spirit realm and I was greatly wowed by how sublime they control the ball.
Can you believe that their fastest player, Aknir Retardeen, can run 10, 000 m/s? Isn't that crazy? shocked

I also watched their game against Mars XI, it was simply a football chef d'oeuvre. They humbled Mars' greatest, 87-2(sounds like basketball scoreline, right? When they face Earth, it WILL be like cricket scoreline)

Well, if you like gather all the Messis, Ronaldos, Riberys of this world, they can't stand these guys.

Infact, I'm typing this baloney all the way from Neptune. I guess I'm safe over here, right? *giggles*

This guy has gone really crazy. cheesy
Re: Winner Takes Earth: Mikey Talks by Madawaki01(m): 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
Abeg,who watched man city match??is it true I was at d stands??
Re: Winner Takes Earth: Mikey Talks by Ajibam: 8:11am On Oct 31, 2013
Austeenx: The awesomazing skills those 11 clown-faced aliens possess is simply jaw-dropping!

Re: Winner Takes Earth: Mikey Talks by saintvc(m): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2013
Coach seun

defenders
mukina
sexkills
afam4eva
mactunji

midfielders
jarus
obinosky
mr cork

strikers

homesteady
abu bikey
Re: Winner Takes Earth: Mikey Talks by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 31, 2013
saintvc: Coach seun

defenders
mukina
sexkills
afam4eva
mactunji

midfielders
jarus
obinosky
mr cork

strikers

homesteady
abu bikey

Who the hell is Abu Bikey? grin grin grin
Re: Winner Takes Earth: Mikey Talks by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
valdes
alaba
pique
ramos
lahm
busquet
ozil
ribery
messi
ronaldo
zlatan
coach jose mourinho
Re: Winner Takes Earth: Mikey Talks by Rhemar(m): 5:21am On Nov 01, 2013
Neuer
Thigo Silva
Alaba
David Luiz
Pepe
Yaya
Lahm
Xavi
Iniesta
C. Ronaldo
Messi

Coach: Jose Mourinho
Re: Winner Takes Earth: Mikey Talks by chucky234(m): 7:10am On Nov 01, 2013
callen odinks: 1). Hart
2).Dani Alves
3).Puyol
4).Sergio Ramos
5).Thiago Silva
6).Iniesta
7).C Ronaldo
cool.Ibrahimovic
9).Messi
10).Bale
11).Wilshere.
By putting Hart in goal you have sold the earth to the aliens even before the match kick-off, Joe Hart is calamity.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: When You Give A Village Girl A Selfie Stick / Quick Cash Loan At Zedvance Limited. / New DSTV Subscription Rate From June 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.