Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,926 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:39 AM

What Are The Qualities And Market Price Of Original Diamond? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are The Qualities And Market Price Of Original Diamond? (666 Views)

Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open / What Are The Qualities Needed To Make Money Online? / What are the qualities of a Good Questionnaire ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Qualities And Market Price Of Original Diamond? by sol2galay: 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
I was approached by someone who is a seaman that he has diamond for sale,because as nigerian they thought we know everything but i have not set my eyes on diamond not talking of knowing the cost,though i pretend i am a dealer. so anyone who knows how to dictate an original diamond should please share it with me. thanks alot!
Re: What Are The Qualities And Market Price Of Original Diamond? by sol2galay: 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
still waiting,need some ideas please
Re: What Are The Qualities And Market Price Of Original Diamond? by Priceworth123: 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
sol2galay: I was approached by someone who is a seaman that he has diamond for sale,because as nigerian they thought we know everything but i have not set my eyes on diamond not talking of knowing the cost,though i pretend i am a dealer. so anyone who knows how to dictate an original diamond should please share it with me. thanks alot!
Where is the person,u call my line 08189292918

(1) (Reply)

101 Ways To Monetize Your Website Or Blog / Funclub Enterprise On Punch Newspaper Today, Thanks To Our Customers / Owning An Online Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.