Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars (28163 Views)

Oduah Loses Bid To Stop Bulletproof Cars Probe / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars / Fg May Sack Workers In NCAA, Others Over Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by iamteaser: 8:20am On Oct 31, 2013
I can almost bet with my life that all this brouhaha won't even last a month and she won't get sacked while the downtrodden Nigerians just move on with their daily lives.
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by EzePromoe: 8:21am On Oct 31, 2013
Tolexander: have been paid!

Meaning the balance will soon be made!

In another news;
https://www.nairaland.com/1498942/faan-also-bought-2-bullet

Is that a credible source?
Even if it is, wasn't the cars bought for the purpose of the aviation sector? 2 cars of course would be given to FAAN also to boost works there.

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by EzePromoe: 8:28am On Oct 31, 2013
kingoflag:

Still didnt answer when the last time was that anyone in your lineage got into the back of the car youre defending the thief buying with money meant for all Nigerians.

When you are ready for a talk, initiate it politely.
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Tolexander: 8:49am On Oct 31, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Is that a credible source?
Even if it is, wasn't the cars bought for the purpose of the aviation sector? 2 cars of course would be given to FAAN also to boost works there.
the one you gave me na credible source?

You gat no point bro!
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by EzePromoe: 9:07am On Oct 31, 2013
Tolexander: the one you gave me na credible source?

You gat no point bro!

Channels TV is not a credible source? Bros, take it easy o, before you are consumed in your own hatred.
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 31, 2013
Eze Promoe:
When you are ready for a talk, initiate it politely.

Stubborn goats are meant to be kicked not given handshakes. How would you look at me if you saw a pic of me trying to "Hi five" a cow? Exactly! Ok, then...

3 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2013
kingoflag:

Stubborn goats are meant to be kicked not given handshakes. How would you look at me if you saw a pic of me trying to "Hi five" a cow? Exactly! Ok, then...
Ok,,,lemme give dz cow a "Hi Five",,, I hope u go back into eating grass when u re done.

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Tolexander: 11:41am On Oct 31, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Channels TV is not a credible source? Bros, take it easy o, before you are consumed in your own hatred.
you didn't give me the channel tv source only a nairaland source.

The source you quoted said a N52million has just been paid. Seems you don't understand that is a part payment.

Free tribalism and embrace the truth. Seems you are also a partaker of the N4,000.
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
lygn19:
Ok,,,lemme give dz cow a "Hi Five",,, I hope u go back into eating grass when u re done.
. Into eating grass? Wtf is that? You need to beg your Govt to all u fuxckas back in school.

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
waternogetenemy: Sahara Fake News...

In a civilised world they will allow the appropriate authority confirm allegation before publishing them as fact.

Some reporters need school of journalism.
Oh yeah? I guess that's how it works in your civilized world where the roads are terrible and uve never had constant electricity.

4 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by infonubia(m): 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
iamteaser: I can almost bet with my life that all this brouhaha won't even last a month and she won't get sacked while the downtrodden Nigerians just move on with their daily lives.
She won't get sacked - not sure about that.
Nigerians just move on with their daily lives - most definitely!
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by DerideGull(m): 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
kingoflag:

When was the last time anyone in your lineage ever got in the back of a BMW 760Li that youre defending this crook so much just because of N500/day? Look at your life: For $2.75/day youre willing to sell the future of your great grand children. Lmao Poverty is indeed a disease.

Kingofag

Are you not the same dirty malnourished monkey that publicly displayed its lack of knowledge about the trims of BMW 760Li?
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by bfire(m): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
These type of stories always make this type of a joke:

http://vitaminl.tv/video/684?ref=rcm
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by everyday: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
Who uses those vehicles
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by arantess: 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
[quote author=Dudu_Negro]

My friend shut up!! Stella must go! Maduka must pay tax and Coscharis mist be audited. angry[/quote
Kpangolo comment....oluku
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by curtain: 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
All this stories only goes to make her claims of threat over her life more true and real. I would rather she buys the cars than stash the money in foriegn account like most criminals in nigeria does.

2 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by khamas19: 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
...and if u ask them...they will say they are being industrious....

...Jonathan chose his bedmates well....

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
kingoflag:

Do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by brigadier747: 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
[quote author=RockMaxi]brb.

Edited.
Some people still believe that this whole scenario is still a plot just to tarnish the good work of the Minister.. With this bullet proof car Jamboree.[/quote

Bleep u fool,wut dey hell do u knw or r u paid for ur insanity?
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
Stella Oduah is corruption personified. Wherever corruption is mentioned, her name rings a bell. Completely corrupt from head to toe.
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
why is efcc still yet to do the needfull on this matter?
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by IleIfe2(m): 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
Kanwulia: Hmmmmm!
The plot THICKENS! cheesy
Nigerian women don suffer for Nigerian politics!
It is always gonna be a MAN'S WORLD in THE AFRICAN JUNGLE!

Hallelujah to the civilized world!!!! kiss

Which plot? If you are corrupt, you are corrupt. Didn't assassins follow Akunyili all the way to her family compound in her hometown? What happened? They missed a few feet from her. upright women have shown themselves to be very effective in Nigeria, not the aviation minister.
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Lagosbabe1: 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by trendystuf(f): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
See Photo Of Embattled Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah, Faces House Committee Hearing On Car Scandal : http://trendysturvs..com/2013/10/photos-stella-oduah-faces-house.html

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
Some guys are just bent on takin down a workin minister. They want to distract the president who is performing and in the process, kill time. The south-westeners are just angry that this woman established an International airport away from the south, which means they won't be sole dependence on the Lagos airport henceforth! Sara Reporters are just the propaganders used by the south-westerners(APC) to fight the effecient Government. In western n civilized world, such situations are verified before being reported as fact, but this bunch of untrained Idiots keep on prying! Maybe they should ask what happened to Julian Asange!

2 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by MsNas(f): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
I think they should call this woman and ask her if she has a medical condition whereby she thinks people are after her life. There must be a name for the condition right?

Because all these bullet proof cars she's just acquiring left, right and center (if the current news is anything to go by) has to be because of the people after her life right?

All in all, she needs psychiatric evaluation, she has a medical condition yet to be diagnosed. Probably...."carmaniac" I think? cheesy
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
omg! Dis is the best season film i've ever watched. ee no dey end ni?? I hope it does end anyway...with stella oduah in jail.
And pls expect those who's future have been bought with #4000 to come and cry again: "sahara reporters and their fake news!". So if you see them, don't be shocked, they've been enslaved anyway. Not that stella gives a hoot bout them.. grin lool

3 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by omiobo: 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
SMH for this nation. Our leader have failed us and we have also failed ourselves and generation to come. Shame shame on those who defends the thieves.
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Goddex: 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
booqee: omg! Dis is the best season film i've ever watched. ee no dey end ni?? I hope it does end anyway...with stella oduah in jail.
And pls expect those who's future have been bought with #4000 to come and cry again "sahara reporters and their fake news!". So if you see them, don't be shocked, they've been enslaved anyway. Not that stella gives a hoot bout them.. grin lool

They will get tired. The mischief will end very soon.
For me, I'm signing out now
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by omiobo: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
stevedure: Some guys are just bent on takin down a workin minister. They want to distract the president who is performing and in the process, kill time. The south-westeners are just angry that this woman established an International airport away from the south, which means they won't be sole dependence on the Lagos airport henceforth! Sara Reporters are just the propaganders used by the south-westerners(APC) to fight the effecient Government. In western n civilized world, such situations are verified before being reported as fact, but this bunch of untrained Idiots keep on prying! Maybe they should ask what happened to Julian Asange!
Nonsense!
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dayummm! This woman has stepped on one too many toes and the conspiracy is really thickening. After all said and done, no concrete evidence to implicate her other than mere conjectures and the notion that its all a sponsored attack is becoming clearer by the day. If you try to challenge the imperialist structure, this is what you get. By the way nobody is talking about the rogue Farouk Lawan again, at least he was caught on tape.

3 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by donodion(m): 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
And they saying its time Nigeria have a female president like malawi and wot wot....are the female presidents of those countries these band of thieves painting before us,are as corrupt as their Nigerian counterpart women in politics?
we deserve rulers like those of china in Nigeria who executes corrupt government officials.simple!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan / Uche Mefor Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Being In Control Of Unknown Gunmen / APC Official Twitter Account Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.