Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv (13448 Views)

APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY / The International Media On Buhari’s Certificate Saga, Lessons To The Our Media / Monday In Westminister! UK Commons Discusses Nigeria's Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
Yours sincerely will be the guest at the next edition of Opeyemi Agbaje's TV show, THE POLICY COUNCIL (http://www.thepolicycouncil.com.ng/). TPC is a television show focused on economy and policy with emphasis on Nigeria, Africa, the African Diaspora and Global.

The Show is geared to contribute towards transforming public policy and economic development in Nigeria and Africa.

I got the invite some weeks back, and will be discussing Nigeria (in general), youths, Social Media, my blog, etc

The recording takes place this week Friday, but will be aired on Channels TV Monday, November 25, 7:30pm; LTV Tuesday, November 26, 2013 (10.10pm) and BenTV UK Thursday, November 28, 2013 (6.30pm).

I am humbled to be considered for what the host called "TPC's engagement with Nigeria's emerging youth leaders".

That's my first invite for a TV show and I hope to have a decent showing. (not ending up as Oga-at-the-top part 2) cheesy

http://www.jarushub.com/jarus-discusses-nigeria-youths-and-social-media-on-opeyemi-agbajes-tv-show-channels-ltv-bentv-uk/

UPDATE: The programme will show as follows:

CHANNELS: 7:30pm Monday (tonight) November 25, 2013
LTV: 10.10pm Tuesday (tomorrow), November 26, 2013
BENTV UK - Thursday November 28

Tune in and watch one of your own ....you are my "Ogas at the top" that will be referred to grin

9 Likes

Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by Afam4eva(m): 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
Just make sure you know the website of your company before going oo grin grin #JustSaying

21 Likes

Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by solihu(m): 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
grin grin Daz all!

2 Likes

Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by braine(m): 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
Nice
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
Afam4eva: Just make sure you know the website of your company before going oo grin grin #JustSaying
. You don't want to have 'Oga at the top' part 2 grin

3 Likes

Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by gbanikiti(m): 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
Abeg no fall our hand o! Make sure you cram your answers very well. If possible,carry paper and biro for the interview. I don't want another "oga at the top" saga to happen again. grin

Kudos anyway. cool

6 Likes

Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by wasak(m): 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
booked.
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by AbuMikey(m): 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2013

Oh, very nice cool

Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by abdulslutsky(m): 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
Kudos bro

Best wishes
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by jmaine: 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
Nice one Bro Jarus cool . . .No go dull oo !! grin
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by Tolexander: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
That's my first invite for a TV
show and I hope to have a
decent showing.
go in peace Suraju!
I shall be praying for you.

Just remember to bring me something. Or else, i off the light during the recording from here!

3 Likes

Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by sCun: 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mukinotu is watching, automatic frontpage as it is with all Jarus' threads.

2 Likes

Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by ifyalways(f): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
Good one.

Stay away from nld in the meantime to avoid going there to embarrass yourself with terms like : Yiibo,craddle robber,Odechukwu,ofe nmanu, front page , SMH,and ofcourse first to comment.

If I no get light,shey u go give me free diesel to take "wash" am for TV ? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by lertee(f): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
Na nepa go finish the matter lipsrsealed,just post the updates here after the show.

1 Like

Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
ifyalways: Good one.

Stay away from nld in the meantime to avoid going there to embarrass yourself with terms like : Yiibo,craddle robber,Odechukwu,ofe nmanu, front page , SMH,and ofcourse first to comment.

If I no get light,shey u go give me free diesel to take "wash" am for TV ? cheesy

Happily, I don't use such terms here. Dayokanu, Desola et al have not taught me that cheesy

But what is sure is the word 'Nairaland' cannot be avoided. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by jaryeh(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
Oga Jarus do well o. No go use 'end time tinz' there o

1 Like

Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by Olugbenger(m): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
Excellent development. Finally i would be able to recognise ur handsome face and attack squarely you on the streets anytime, for all my unanswered questions on Nl.

1 Like

Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
Olugbenger: Excellent development. Finally i would be able to recognise ur handsome face and attack squarely you on the streets anytime, for all my unanswered questions on Nl.

My not-so-handsome face is actually not unknown to folks here, anyway. cheesy At least I have many pictures on my blog
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by Olugbenger(m): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
Jarus:

My not-so-handsome face is actually not unknown to folks here, anyway. cheesy At least I have many pictures on my blog
You didN'T address the issue of the attacks. I'm well built oh?
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by gbanikiti(m): 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
ifyalways: Good one.

You forgot to add the most popular word on nairaland- Retardeen. Lol! grin

2 Likes

Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
Olugbenger:
You didN'T address the issue of the attacks. I'm well built oh?

Ever heard of 'Ijakadi l'oro Ofa'?

1 Like

Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by FreeGlobe(f): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
Olugbenger: Excellent development. Finally i would be able to recognise ur handsome face and attack squarely you on the streets anytime, for all my unanswered questions on Nl.
^
gay alert! op, I shall try to watch, I know you will be taking veiled shots at igbos as usual. no offence
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by Olugbenger(m): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:
^
gay alert! op, I shall try to watch, I know you will be taking veiled shots at igbos as usual. no offence
What is this one saying again?
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by lertee(f): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:
^
Who would do such on a live TV?
Oops.

1 Like

Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by FreeGlobe(f): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
lertee:
Who would do such on a live TV?
Oops.
I just don't trust him, and that's why I called it "veiled"
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by tomakint: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
Jarus:
Ever heard of 'Ijakadi l'oro Ofa'?
That one na 'owe' Jarus, I thought you'll reply him with, 'nitori re n mo se n jerin' (it's because of you I am visiting the gym) all this your 'ijakadi l'oro Ofa' will not deliver you from a muscle man like olugbenger! To avoid 'maximum shishi' pack some muscles or arm yourself with tira grin anyway kudos to you bro on your special invitation wink

1 Like

Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
tomakint:
That one na 'owe' Jarus, I thought you'll reply him with, 'nitori re n mo se n jerin' (it's because of you I am visiting the gym) all this your 'ijakadi l'oro Ofa' will not deliver you from a muscle man like olugbenger! To avoid 'maximum shishi' pack some muscles or arm yourself with tira grin anyway kudos to you bro on your special invitation wink
Ok, let him show him I be Kwara boy...... hun sa tira si, yio si man f'ori rin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by gurnam: 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:
^

Would you take this your excessive paranoia and We vs Them endless attitude out of here?

Jarus

Wish you a nice and decent outing...

Goodluck without the Jonathan....

1 Like

Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by tomakint: 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
Jarus:
Ok, let him show him I be Kwara boy...... hun sa tira si, yio si man f'ori rin cheesy
Haba Alfa Jarus.....o tun sa tira si omolomo, ani ko fi ese design oju e ko le mo pe omojulowo Kwara ni e fa! Ori bi ti bawo, se tira ti o fe sa si ma je ki ese re wuwo ni grin walahi o buru faa grin
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by kofoshi: 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
Jarus:

Happily, I don't use such terms here. Dayokanu, Desola et al have not taught me that cheesy

Desola not desola!
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by brixton: 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
I will look forward to seeing u Mr. Suraju
Re: Jarus Discusses Nigeria, Youths & Social Media On Channels, LTV And Bentv by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
Jarus:

I'm taking you up on this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manashe Ehile: Aregbesola’s Ex-Aide Launches Mobilisation Group For Osinbajo / Babatunde Fashola For President / Osinbajo Inaugurates Board Of Sovereign Investment Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.