Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman (53634 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? / Things Men Should Never Do! / Why do men find it difficult to tell their wives their salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Nancyij37(f): 12:57am On Oct 31, 2013
Every lady should be aware of those things men find irresistible in a woman, what they appreciate and what they don’t like. Thou is very difficult to find out what men think and wants because each individuals has its own understanding of how thing work. We have done series of research to find out those thing men find irresistible in a woman. They are:

Independent Woman: Men don’t like seeing women depend on them, they like those know what they want in life, have their own carriers and hobbies, as the family will be build by both efforts. This as well gives the man hope that even in his absent that his  (children) is safe and can be taken care of. This makes marriage very strong..

Best Friend: Men want their wife to be their best friend, some one they can trust, complain to and share concerns with. Any marriage where couples don’t share issue together is always compromise and always have problem in the short run.

Sweet and Beauty: Yes, This one is general with every man, they always want their wife to look beautiful, but in some extent they want sweet caring wife that can love and take good care of them, they also love a good sense of humor. If you don’t know how to handle problem with a bif smile, go and learn it.

Pressure Lady: Men don’t want to be pressured to do anything, they love pressure free woman, who will not always nag them, Every w=man should give the husband some privacy, so it will be great if don’t call or regularly send him message, chats, pings or call every minute and hour, its so bored.

Sexy: Men love their women to be sexy not trashy. This is one of the main thing that attract them to women. Every women have their best part of the body that they like and love most.. so highlight your best physical asset because that your selling point and also learn how to dress like a lady.

Well mannered woman: Nothing embarrasses men the most than that of their wife… go learn some simple ethics. Appreciate you man, encourage him to do more, show him unconditional love and support.

Your Reasoning: The most thing a man can appreciate from the wife is her reasoning, Try as much as possible to contribute ideas..Ask your husband questions and contribute your idea, as your idea may be the upliftment you are looking for.

61 Likes

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Kanwulia: 1:03am On Oct 31, 2013
So ALL MEN find the same things IRRESISTIBLE in ALL WOMEN?

Wow! This na new one o! cheesy
The only thing my darling husband finds irresistible about moi is THAT I AM EMOTIONALLY AND FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT OF HIM OR ANYONE ELSE IN THIS WORLD!
Gbam! cool

The rest. . .do not apply! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by EzePromoe: 8:08am On Oct 31, 2013
Most definitely. But you shouldn't expect any woman to have all these qualities in one body. Abi na Virgin Mary?

4 Likes

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by firstolalekan(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
ok. I have all that yet...

1 Like

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by faradexs09(m): 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
Wow dz is cool
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by jjwaterfalls(f): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
True talk, but it should also be reciprocal.

3 Likes

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by toluleke(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
true..but i cherish LADIES with GOOD BEHAVIOUR,SIMPLE LIFESTYLE and well mannered and been respectful when talking and relating with people

11 Likes

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
una dey fast to type o!
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Nonybb: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
I can confidently say that none of these are wat i want in a woman. That is why am willing and still persistent to marry Mrs Patience Goodluck Jonathan, that woman is an irresistible sexy sweet thing

4 Likes

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by sureteeboy(m): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
That number 1 makes a lot of sense. We don't need girls who can't work for their own cash.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by RockMaxi: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
Doing the needful makes it all

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by everyday: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
her ass

3 Likes

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Sermwell(m): 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
All the above qualities and a very good bosom! Chai! I love ladies that are "bosomful"...yes even if you are not nyashful I will understand! Just gimme bosom anyday I'm cool!

10 Likes

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nice curved-shape bre*ast

2 Likes

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Mckayzee(m): 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
God help us, i love your english mrs Op. Kai!!!

9 Likes

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
Behaviour

1 Like

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by yahrant140(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
Good write-up
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by zeelo2014: 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nothing as important as an independent woman,she's an asset & invaluable.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by trigar12(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
Big bum-bum

2 Likes

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dygeasy: .
bros why nah? And na u old pass 4 ur family o...

5 Likes

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Odeju(m): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hmm
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Bkrubzy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
N i came here xpectin 2 c sme tnz lyk a55,b**bs,lips,hips,waist. . .me wid ma mind sha

2 Likes

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Edeze(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
u re forgetin d ARAB EMIRATE AND THE BACK ASULE
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by MrBravo(m): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
I only want my girlfriend to be sexy, certainly not my wife. My wife can be sexy for only me, i mean only me and that's in the bedroom
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by mikeuz(m): 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
Not completely true. Believe me not everyman wants an independent woman. Nd some men love pressure women. Men loves intelligence nd damn sexy for some. Everybody loves beauty but again it depends on what you see as beauty. I for one love a pressure lady like u call it,a quiet and intelligent lady. So sometimes there is usually no set of rules or law when it comes to these things

5 Likes

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by lexxwiz(m): 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
Flirty> There’s nothing like a woman that can flirt back. We know that in order to attract a woman we have to flirt. Sadly, often times they don’t flirt back but…when they do…it’s absolutely amazing. Flirting back puts you in a very strong WOMANLY position, not only are getting in control but also you are acting like a woman. A womanly woman is absolutely infatuating for any man on this planet. Simple things like curling your lips or biting them slightly, raising your eyebrows when you make a smart remark, jiggling at our jokes, being genuinely interested in what we say, these sort of things. I find this attractive too really, @Op you'r just too uptight.. Loosen up!!!

9 Likes

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Jayses(m): 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
Everything
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by okechukwu3: 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
Correct, good one there.
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by iamswizz(m): 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
bress and yansh

1 Like

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by doyouknowjohnny: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
very horrible write up, capped up with extremely poor diction and loads of typos...@op take it from johnny 'this is recycled garbage'

3 Likes

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Sermwell(m): 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nice post though! But personally I will love it if my woman is "bosomly" endowed! I just don't know why but in as much as I will love my woman to posses most of the qualities above, if she is "dried up" in the front, then we have to start afresh!...I love bobby no be small!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.