Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,087 members, 7,807,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Mother Of George - Has Anyone Seen This Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mother Of George - Has Anyone Seen This Movie? (647 Views)

Who Has Seen This? Nollywood Block-buster "Drake Vs Meek Mill" / Mother Of George (2013) / Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of George - Has Anyone Seen This Movie? by IleIfe2(m): 5:05am On Oct 31, 2013
NLs, please if anyone has seen this movie, tell us about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF7IPYNElKA
Re: Mother Of George - Has Anyone Seen This Movie? by VillageBoi(m): 5:26am On Oct 31, 2013
Yes! And I can say, despite it being a pretty 'regular' Nollywood story, it is one of the most brilliantly shot films I saw at the BFI: London Film Festival this year. Mad respect for the Director - Andrew Dosunmu - he is so well versed in the visual language of film. The film is practically a master-class in filmmaking. I can't wait for it to come into the cinemas. To be honest with you the film shot straight to the top of my best-films-of-2013 list - yup, it has knocked off anything 'Hollywood'. I was that impressed!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of George - Has Anyone Seen This Movie? by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 31, 2013
the movie will be among those competing in the Africa film festival that will be held in calabar.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of George - Has Anyone Seen This Movie? by IleIfe2(m): 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
Tadon200: the movie will be among those competing in the Africa film festival that will be held in calabar.

VillageBoi:
Yes! And I can say, despite it being a pretty 'regular' Nollywood story, it is one of the most brilliantly shot films I saw at the BFI: London Film Festival this year. Mad respect for the Director - Andrew Dosunmu - he is so well versed in the visual language of film. The film is practically a master-class in filmmaking. I can't wait for it to come into the cinemas. To be honest with you the film shot straight to the top of my best-films-of-2013 list - yup, it has knocked off anything 'Hollywood'. I was that impressed!

Interesting, i thought as much after seeing the trailer.
Re: Mother Of George - Has Anyone Seen This Movie? by sholay2011(m): 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
VillageBoi:
For you to really commend this movie, I must see it too.
Re: Mother Of George - Has Anyone Seen This Movie? by VillageBoi(m): 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ile-Ife:

Interesting, i thought as much after seeing the trailer.
It was such a pleasant surprise to watch and he did some great stuff with the sound. Really a mature filmmaker on a different level.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Movie Theme Songs/soundtracks/ads / Best Horror Movies / Fast And Furious 7 – Review and Full Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.