Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis (13690 Views)

Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari / Security: Northern Governors Tosue Jonathan, FG / Utilise Security Votes To Better Lives Of Nigerian Youths •acn Tasks Jonathan,fg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by iconaus: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2013
StarBoard:
Senseless at best.
But you're talking out of your posterior so no surprises.

No reasonsble comment from you because u re facing the truth
Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by iyobs7(f): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2013
omoeso: Johnadaft and his clueless ministers can't perform Majic with our economy, but surely can perform majic with 225M for 2 BMW cars. Idiotas angry

Face it, u are just another hypocrite as all d others critic on this thread abi na kpelebe.
Did Jonathan sign the papers for the procurement of those vehicles, did it pass through him?

Are Nigerians so clueless that they feel everything goes through the president?
Guy if you dont have anything meaningful to say abeg log out before ur MB dries up
Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by philip0906(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2013
iyobs7:

You are a mistake (Offense intended)
If GEJ was related to someone that was related to someone that was related to someone
you knew, you would have been licking his wounds.

Nigerians are bloody hypocrites. If to say na ur papa be GEJ cleaner sef you for nor dey yarn rubbish.
Even if your father was a grass cutter in Aso Rock you will not open your dirty mouth to insult him.

Are Nigerians diz stu.pid and ignorant that they seize any opportunity to castigate someone who is speaking his mind.

The time they used in germinating ur egg they would have used Mouth Gig.
Your reasoning is obviously very shallow so please don't quote me again. . .thanks but remember that bootlickers die young smiley
Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by Gbawe: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2013
icon aus:

You cant stand the truth . It is simple truth .OBJ was in power at a time when other African countries like Ghana and botswana were transforming their various countries and What did OBJ acheived ? Nothing complete nothing and you people did not say anything because he is one of you. Obj ruled for 8 yrs with out basic amenities like water, electricity, good roads, hospitals in short every thing and you people have mouth to castigate GEJ .

Id1ot, whatever is wrong with condemning OBJ and GEJ together, as unfit leaders, if that needs to be done? Were Yorubas not the biggest critics of OBJ? Yet it is always ethnic jingoist like you who will begin mentioning OBJ, Tinubu, Fashola and every Yoruba man when the failures and shortcomings of GEJ are being highlighted !!!! You guys are nothing but disgraceful. Can a bad leader, wherever he is from, not just be called that without you 'throwbacks' muddying the water with bigotry and prejudice? Are the documented misrule of GEJ lies?

What makes me personally irate about you morally compromised tw1ts is the fact that prejudice and hatred of others has totally compromised your moral compass. You cannot even see wrong or right and remain ready to blindly support what is wrong because such comes from your kinsmen and women. Shame on you. I just pity your children because I don't know what morally compromised and debased individuals like you have to teach them other than the same prejudice that has gotten you to where you are today.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by iconaus: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2013
nagoma:

yet another clown - "shooting gun".

when you re faced with the truth - you lack words .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by mrperfect(m): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
That is the truth.
Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Akpa ife: wht do u fools expt him 2 say when hausa r bombing every where if u r a worker will u go n work there so when there is peace there is progress

blame northerns nt GEJ
Mr. Akpamu ife waz ya crase (complaints)?
U can always channel it tru d appropriate quarters (yaba-left preferablygrin)

angry
Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by iconaus: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
Gbawe:

Id1ot, whatever is wrong with condemning OBJ and GEJ together, as unfit leaders, if that needs to be done? Were Yorubas not the biggest critics of OBJ? Yet it is always ethnic jingoist like you who will begin mentioning OBJ, Tinubu, Fashola and every Yoruba man when the failures and shortcomings of GEJ is being highlighted !!!! You guys are nothing but disgraceful.

What makes me personally irate about you morally compromised tw1ts is the fact that prejudice and hatred of others has totally compromised your moral compass. You cannot even see wrong or right anyone. Shame on you. I just pity your children because I don't know what morally compromised and debased individuals like you have to teach them but the same prejudice that has gotten you to where you are today.

Please enough of this crap that the yorubas were the most critics of OBJ administration. You deceive people who do not know you people . To some extent yes i agree with you because OBj during his tenure was not overly bigotry as against the aspiration of the SW . Though he had the likes of FFK who siphoned aviation purse recklessly with nothing to show for it and where were you people from the SW? Did you guys say something about the FFK . Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by kambili999(f): 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
Iaz93: ...but he and his officials can perform magic with our money. angry

SMH
abi naw... Yeye president
Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
yahrant140: Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad.GEj we Nigerian need you more.
"We Nigerian"?
Excuse me laff in chinko 1st!
Hee-hee-hee ho-ho-ho grin

See bad example callin out 2 bad teacher
Kpamkpamdo anamu grin

Who be d 2nd akpamu wey click "like" 4 ya post sef?
Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by krismars(m): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
Wetin dey always do dis jona self,shey na magic we talk say make u do ni.fvcking cnut
Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by jahbiz: 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
I wonder how people sell and buy award in this black nation. If Obama is the president of this country, he would have rejected the undeserved award.
Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by mrdharkchild(m): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
Brimmie: I've said it times without number that Jonathan is a fvcking pvssy with no balls. He's now trading blames for his incompetency!?

Kidnaping From The South and Terrorism Frm The North.. We know right!? But you in the right position to tackle the 2. If you can't, just fvcking chicken out like a pvssy we've all known you to be.
my broda i tire 4 d man ooo
Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by iconaus: 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
Pukkah:

The most virulent critics of Obasanjo were from the South West. By the way, your complaints about Obasanjo are coming 6 years late! He left in 2007. Why did you keep quiet then.

The current President of Nigeria is Jonathan and he did promise to provide all the things we are asking him about.

Do you think it's wise to be talking about Obasanjo now?

What we need is good governance and not tribalism.

You are not making sense because legacy stays whenever there is one . As far as i am concerned no good legacy from OBJ for other upcoming leaders to follow . Even the elections that have improved under GEJ was unimaginably abysmal during OBJ . It left the legacy of election rigging, masssacre of civilians ( Odi) and third term

1 Like

Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by jahbiz: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
I wonde how people sell and buy award in these black nations. If Obama happend to be president of this country he would have rejected the undeserved award.
Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by kentAire(m): 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
kabba7:

Is that what that foolish man told you ? So because notherners throw bombs there can't be development in ogun ,ondo ,edo,kogi,taraba, benue or bayelsa and other non boko states and curiously those violence did not stop the massive looting by Jonathan and his co_travellers . This defences are too weak, should not be coming from someone with a phd its a shame .
If i may ask? is jonathan d govs of those mentioned states.
if thr is one thing this govs are good at, is pointing fingers to the center to divert attention frm thr bleeep ups and the media wch is just a tool in thr hands act dat way too.
jonathan has never been good with words and u can't tell me oratory equals intelligence else edo state would b most developed state in nigeria.
if u tell me jona is not handling d issue of bokoharam well, i'll ask u to tell how better he shld ve done it.
it's always easy to go with d norm or frenzy of always takin swipes at jona for every word said but look beyond surface and ask wat are d state govs doing with d monies givin to dem? my broda open ur eyes dats whr d big scam is.
eg. lekki express way, 4b/ 1km of road, portharcourt monorail etc

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by Pukkah: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
icon aus:

You are not making sense because legacy stays whenever there is one . As far as i am concerned no good legacy from OBJ for other upcoming leaders to follow . Even the elections that have improved under GEJ was unimaginably abysmal during OBJ . It left the legacy of election rigging, masssacre of civilians ( Odi) and third term

You are the only one not making sense here. If you had any sense to make you would not have brought up the irrelevant discussion about Obasanjo when we were discussing Jonathan.

Is Obasanjo your current President?

If Obasanjo was corrupt in office, who is supposed to go after him in order to recover our commonwealth and punish him?

Know that I am no admirer of Obasanjo.
Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by kentAire(m): 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
kabba7:

Is that what that foolish man told you ? So because notherners throw bombs there can't be development in ogun ,ondo ,edo,kogi,taraba, benue or bayelsa and other non boko states and curiously those violence did not stop the massive looting by Jonathan and his co_travellers . This defences are too weak, should not be coming from someone with a phd its a shame .
Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by kentAire(m): 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
kabba7:

If i may ask? is jonathan d govs of those mentioned states.
if thr is one thing this govs are good at, is pointing fingers to the center to divert attention frm thr bleeep ups and the media wch is just a tool in thr hands act dat way too.
jonathan has never been good with words and u can't tell me oratory equals intelligence else edo state would b most developed state in nigeria.
if u tell me jona is not handling d issue of bokoharam well, i'll ask u to tell how better he shld ve done it.
it's always easy to go with d norm or frenzy of always takin swipes at jona for every word said but look beyond surface and ask wat are d state govs doing with d monies givin to dem? my broda open ur eyes dats whr d big scam is.
eg. lekki express way, 4b/ 1km of road, portharcourt monorail etc

1 Like

Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by InvertedHammer: 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
/
It is a matter of semantics. As a leader, GEJ ought to choose his words wisely.

He needs to sound more diplomatic than blunt... Some call it political correctness.

Choice of words has more impact than most people would give credit to it. Even the bible acknowledges the power of the tongue. This is where handlers eg. Abati (unless just a paper tiger) need to step in to guide GEJ instead of resorting to damage control.

In this day and age when even handshakes, gait and body language are used as power tussle in the global arena, he should refine himself and stay off the ogogoro juice.

/

1 Like

Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by Polio: 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
icon aus:

And how many yrs was OBJ in power and he left Nigeria in shambles - no water , no electircity, good road , hospitals . No legacy . The only legacy is the third term agenda and ODi massacre

The point here is that you are advocating for more time on behalf of the clueless Jonathan? Do you think that is what Nigeria needs?

There is no time for bull shit, Nigerians dont learn ... Once you give someone a chance and he screws it, slapping you across the face in the process, he doesnt deserve another chance again

If Nigeria wants to resurrect, Jonathan and his allies need to be swept away heavily ... There is no time for sentiments, no time for another chance, it is bullshit .... Jonathan has to go, he doesnt merit a half a chance at all!
Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by iconaus: 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
InvertedHammer: /
It is a matter of semantics. As a leader, GEJ ought to choose his words wisely.

He needs to sound more diplomatic than blunt... Some call it political correctness.

Choice of words has more impact than most people would give credit to it. Even the bible acknowledges the power of the tongue. This is where handlers eg. Abati (unless just a paper tiger) need to step in to guide GEJ instead of resorting to damage control.

In this day and age when even handshakes, gait and body language are used as power tussle in the global arena, he should refine himself and stay off the ogogoro juice.

/

Good point
Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by victorulo(m): 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
Akshow: Just the kind of thing we want to hear. Just when u think the otueke baboon has learnt how to talk, booooooom he misfires again. Silly man.
lolz...choi!! U made ma day bro
Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by victorulo(m): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
Akshow: Just the kind of thing we want to hear. Just when u think the otueke baboon has learnt how to talk, booooooom he misfires again. Silly man.
lolz...choi!! U made ma day bro...2 d otuoke fisherman, al av got 2 say is; clueless is d trait n incompetence is d game
Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by amakenny: 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
Omos Odua seem to have sworn marriage till death do them part with the peoples in the enclave whose politicians have literally proclamed sharia independence from Nigeria in the areas of the shooting. And we all mark time in One Nigeria. Despite the war against Nigeria from one direction, President Jonathan has fought galantly to keep business of state going, and preserved Nigeria's integrity till today.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by iyobs7(f): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
philip0906:
Your reasoning is obviously very shallow so please don't quote me again. . .thanks but remember that bootlickers die young smiley

I will quote you since you have refused the wise idea of making sense. Make your own point instead of insulting others.

[size=16pt] TO WHOM BRAIN IS GIVEN SENSE IS EXPECTED[/size]
Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by anulaxad(m): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
Kamanda: The is the perfect president for a people like Nigerians.

Let me correct your grammar,THe is the perfect president for a people like Nigerians.
Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by victorulo(m): 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
eagle,eye:
Campaign things on Point. T. A. Orji did it in Abia State.
Oya naw, where dem dey...... The I voted GEJ and not PDP people. I am Igbo, but I was nearly crucified prio to 2011 election, cos I said GEJ doesn't have the track record of a Performer.
Please, Vote in GEJ in 2015, he may perform MIRACLE then as T.A. Orji is doing in Abia State.
lolz...i in akwaibom xperienced same bro dat i had 2 boycott electionday, al tnx 2 ma notion about him 4rm day1. Only in naija u find ppl turnin up in dia thousands n defyin al odds jst 2 vote a man in2 d most exalted position, tnx 2 his lack of shoes n schoolbag. Imagine he neva evn campaignd much cos d gullible masses perfectd d 'LUCK, NO SHOES N SKUL BAG' campaign 4 him. Now dy xpect d man 2 use his brain n perform 'magic' wen dy knw dat was neva d reason/true accord most naijans made wt him via dia vote. N 2 evn imagine some mofos evn in ma bkyard kip shoutin 'na our oyel, mek im chop' as if dy catenated dose C-atoms wt H, evn wen dy cnt afford 2-linear-meals daily...smh. Bt seriously, wetin una 1t d man 2 do na??
Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by victorulo(m): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
eagle,eye:
Campaign things on Point. T. A. Orji did it in Abia State.
Oya naw, where dem dey...... The I voted GEJ and not PDP people. I am Igbo, but I was nearly crucified prio to 2011 election, cos I said GEJ doesn't have the track record of a Performer.
Please, Vote in GEJ in 2015, he may perform MIRACLE then as T.A. Orji is doing in Abia State.
lolz...i in akwaibom xperienced same bro dat i had 2 boycott electionday 2 avoid being lynchd by evn fellow students, al tnx 2 ma notion about him 4rm day1. Only in naija u find ppl turnin up in dia thousands n defyin al odds jst 2 vote a man in2 d most exalted position, tnx 2 his lack of shoes n schoolbag. Imagine he neva evn campaignd much cos d gullible masses perfectd d 'LUCK, NO SHOES N SKUL BAG' campaign 4 him. Now dy xpect d man 2 use his brain n perform 'magic' wen dy knw dat was neva d reason/true accord most naijans made wt him via dia vote. N 2 evn imagine some mofos evn in ma bkyard kip shoutin 'na our oyel, mek im chop' as if dy catenated dose C-atoms wt H, evn wen dy cnt afford 2-linear-meals daily...smh. Bt seriously, wetin una 1t d man 2 do na??
Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by 1025: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
indirectly, i think Mr. President is a kind of regretting his position. maybe he tot it was going to be an easy ride. well, it is never too late to do the unusual by resigning or even leaving at the end of this tenure.
it is important that mr. president know that he is not the only one regretting here. many lives have been lost especially the lives of innocent Igbomen. we share in ur regret sir. please go so that we will have brothers and sisters to call our own.
what does a man need money for in his life and how much money does a man need?
at least, Jonathan is made and can be addressed a a billionaire in naire. he has gathered enough for his next 10 generations unborn. what more does this man want?
why are we this greedy as a pupil?
nigeria has over 180 million ppl and 80% or more will also like to be president one day so for u have been the president for 6 years, be thankful to God and allow others to steal like u have done.
Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by saved: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
StarBoard: Barney president.
:-- You mean Barney and friends singing Kindergartened song? I heard on radio that they want to re-introduce Toll Gate on Fed. Roads. If they try it, we may not have guns & explosives like BH but, Nigerians have Cutlasses & machetes. Count down to a "new Niger Area"
Re: Jonathan - FG Can't Perform Magic In Crisis by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
I seriously wonder what is so ambiguous about the fact that development cannot happen in an environment pebbled with crisis, moreso to warrant this heady and misguided frontal attacks on the person of the president by weak individuals whose only forum for display of their muscles is on nairaland.. Most of these people cannot do anything to support themselves but choose to sit down in their homes and type whatever comes to mind without due consideration... Its really appaling..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Calls For Cancellation Of Rivers Re-run Elections / Akwa Ibom Road Maintenance Agency Recieves 100 New Construction Equipment. / BREAKING: We’ve No Regrets Relating With Buhari, Says Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.