Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (413830 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ImahGabi22(m): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
ambitiouschap:

Mail me
I'm mailing you in respect of the kdp rocket
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by justi4jesu(f): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bring all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer, BITCOIN to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by eniola1010(m): 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
I buy payoneer at very high rates

My number is on my bio....
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by modath(f): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
modath:
Bring ALL your PAYONEER ... funds and cash out at good rates......

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by headboyprince(m): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
where are all the kindle cover designers? contact me on 07030288549, or drop your contact and I will contact you.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by adefemi007(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
headboyprince:
where are all the kindle cover designers? contact me on 07030288549, or drop your contact and I will contact you.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lessonsoflife: 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
I just dey reason if I down a royalty free images come use for KDP.
Images that are free for personal and not commercial.

Will I be penalized and how will the owner of the image know it belongs to them.

I see similar image from different sites.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by LaCremy: 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
headboyprince:

WhatsApp me: 08124908550
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Tickles001(m): 8:09am On Mar 30, 2020
Who knew what could make a book to stop ranking for the same keywords it once ranked for?
My book just went down from first page to third page
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ufotty2001: 10:31am On Mar 30, 2020
Tickles001:
Who knew what could make a book to stop ranking for the same keywords it once ranked for?
My book just went down from first page to third page
When you newly publish a book Amazon try as much as possible to take it to the first page to test whether they will be sales or to test customer willingness to buy such book but has days goes on the book will start dropping to page 2, 3, 4, 5 if there is no sales. It is a normal practice.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Tickles001(m): 10:45am On Mar 30, 2020
ufotty2001:

When you newly publish a book Amazon try as much as possible to take it to the first page to test whether they will be sales or to test customer willingness to buy such book but has days goes on the book will start dropping to page 2, 3, 4, 5 if there is no sales. It is a normal practice.

This is bad. It was making a few sales then and now none.
Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by eniola1010(m): 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Chinese plug
We buy bitcoin (blockchain,paxful etc)
We buy gift cards (walmart, itunes etc)
We buy (PayPal, Zelle, Cashapp etc)

WhatsApp
https:///2348180712474
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by GoldPencil: 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
Those of you in audio. IF YOU HAVE MONEY and need help mastering your files to standard requirements i.e (rms levels, peak levels, noise reduction) then you can hit me up. I can also do covers, also for those who have money and want better thing. (check me out on the list of nairaland approved designers on it's targeted ads page. Its 7 years ago. I know. And I've only improved since then.) Message me only for this pls. Thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by eniola1010(m): 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
I buy payoneer at very very high rate. Test me and see.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by eliok(m): 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Lolo24: 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
eniola1010:
I buy payoneer at very very high rate. Test me and see.

I sold funds to eniola1010 today and he was fast. Rate was also fantabulous. The best exchanger I've met.
Eniola1010 is your best bet for payoneer sales. His payment is instant. And his rate are incredibly unbelievable.

To deal with him

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by eniola1010(m): 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
If you are not selling your payoneer to me then you dont know what you are missing. My rates are high and i pay instantly. My reputation preceeds me.

Whatsapp me to deal.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by eniola1010(m): 11:48am On Mar 31, 2020
If you are not selling your payoneer to me then you are missing.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by sulaimon22: 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
I have followed this thread from page 1-130 and i most really commend your effort @mk82 over that, you did a nice work on the thread, thou it's over 8 years now. 

Now I'm sending you this message just because I developed interest in Amazon kdp through your thread. I want to ask you some few questions which I would like you to thrash for me.

1. Is Amazon kdp still profitable like the years you started?

2. What guidelines should I give a ghostwriter to write a comprehensive ebook for me?

3. Will I be the one to write the copyright page, table of contents, introduction or the ghostwriter?

Looking forward to your reply.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mrLj(m): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
ambitiouschap:

Mail me

Contact me.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
mrLj:

Contact me.

What do you want, Is it kdprocket?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by eniola1010(m): 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
If you're not selling your payoneer to me. Trust me you're really missing big time. Payment is instant and rate is high. My reputation preceeds me.

Dont stress yourself. Just whatsapp me to sell your funds.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by sulaimon22: 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
ambitiouschap:

pls can I get d kdp rocket from you?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by sulaimon22: 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
ambitiouschap:

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
sulaimon22:

Yes mail me if you have a laptop.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by sulaimon22: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
ambitiouschap:

Yes mail me if you have a laptop.
Ur mail is not on your signature. This is mine nurudeenyusuf101@gmail.com
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 01, 2020
sulaimon22:

Ur mail is not on your signature. This is mine nurudeenyusuf101@gmail.com

Send an anonymous mail
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by modath(f): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2020
Bring ALL your PAYONEER ... funds and cash out at good rates...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Kissingerright(f): 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
ambitiouschap:

Send an anonymous mail

Gopd damn Bro.
The kdp rocket, you selling it or you're just helping people.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kissingerright:

Gopd damn Bro.
The kdp rocket, you selling it or you're just helping people.

Selling at any price you can afford.

WhatsApp me on 0+70+ 32 45 9277
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nuclearact: 11:23am On Apr 05, 2020
mk82:
Hello, I am opening this thread to create a meeting point for people who are publishing books on Kindle –Amazon’s Direct Publishing Platform. Those who want to learn about it are also welcome.

I’ve been on KDP for over a year now and I can honestly say it is the most convenient way to make money on the internet. It has more advantages than any other online money making system that I know (I know what I’m saying). Started internet business in 2009 and I’ve done almost everything, Adsense, Adsense domain, blogging, CPA, affiliate marketing, article writing and more.

Kindle will not make you rich overnight but IT CAN MAKE YOU RICH. I love it because it is a set-it-and-forget-it system. Once your books are up, you do not have to do anything again. Amazon will publish it, market it and send you your monthly payments for life and I really mean for life. The books I put up in 2012 are still generating sales up till today.

I uploaded my first book middle of June 2012 and another one a week later. My sales that month were $151 in the USA marketplace and £9 in UK and I have not stopped since. Now I have close to 30 books in the system. They would have been more but there were some challenges on the way – all of which we have overcome as of now. (By the way I had 11 Adsense websites up till 2012 but I had to let the hosting expire because I discovered KDP).

I have books that sold more than 400 copies in one month (at $2+ profit per sale) and some that only sold a few. However, it has been an interesting journey and we are still going on. I started by doing most of the work by myself but later moved into outsourcing.

I have searched on Nairaland and I am surprised that people are not talking about Kindle publishing. If you have been struggling to make some cash online, this may be the thing that will give you your first taste of success.

Kindle publishing is completely legal, you will use your real names, no changing of IP address and your money will be sent to you here in Nigeria.

If you are ready to do the work and get good books into the KDP system, the rewards are truly tremendous. I sleep and wake up to check the number of people that have bought my books in countries I have never been to.

UPDATE: 7:58 pm 31/10/13

QUICK TIPS
One thing I like about Kindle Publishing is that no one can swindle you – no apologies to our so called Naija information marketers.

I am going to make a few more points before we continue. If I get a lot of responses on this thread, we are going to have an interesting journey together.

1) Get Ready To Do Some Work. Kindle publishing is not for people who are not ready to work. If you do not have money to outsource the books, you must be ready to research, write, format, design covers and upload all by yourself. Even if you have the cash of outsourcing, you must cross-check every material carefully before uploading to KDP.

2) Be Patient. You can make some good money with your first book but it is not always so. I usually advice beginners to go for 5 books at the start. The internet marketing world is filled with people who want to make $1000 overnight. No matter how good the system you are using is, time is needed to perfect your skills and make the system work for you. At the end of the day the rewards will be tremendous.

3) Don’t Cut Corners. In the IM world, we have what we call White hat, Grey hat and Black hat. I am happy to tell you that KDP is totally WHITE HAT. You cannot cut any corners. If you mess with them by trying to upload stolen materials, you will be banned (Some of you may remember the Adsense Domain Mass banning). Of course, they will give you the chance to defend yourself but since you will not have any proof, your account may be suspended.

PS- You don’t need to play any tricks with KDP. If you do it right, you will be greatly rewarded. There are many stories I can tell you. There was a particular book I uploaded around September 2012. It was selling the normal 30 to 40 copies per month. Suddenly in December, the sales picked up and it continued up till March this year with the lowest month bringing in about 259 sales.

4) Your Income Is Guaranteed. Once your book is uploaded, you will continue to get paid as long as it sells. All the work you will do is at the beginning then you continue to have recurrent income.

5) You Do Not Have To Do Any Marketing. I have books in various genres and no external marketing has been done on them. Nothing like Twitter, Facebook, blogging bla bla bla. Everything you need is inside the Amazon system.

6) Starting Is the Hardest Part – Once you understand the system, you can be uploading as many books as you like per week or per month. One of the people that started with me has over 50 books already and all his income comes from Amazon (here in Nigeria). Imagine 50 books making just 10 sales each per month. If your profit is $2 per book, that is $1000/month. The more books you upload, the more money you will make. One of my American friends has over 100 books in his account and he’s presently building up his wife’s account to the same number.

UPDATE 2 02/11/2013

THE BASICS OF KINDLE DIRECT PUBLISHING

Step 1. Register
Go over to kdp.amazondotcom (replace dot with .) and open an account. This first step is necessary so you can commit yourself to the project.
-Use an email that you open frequently because they will communicate with you.
-Use your real names, real Nigerian address and other relevant details.

Step 2. Research
Research is one of the crucial aspects of success with Kindle Direct Publishing
Go to Google and enter Amazon Bestsellers in the search box. Click on the Amazon bestseller result to go to Amazon.
Once you are there, click on the kindle category, then kindle eBooks and start searching for books that are selling.
There are other research methods but this is my favorite.

Step 3. Write Or Outsource The Content
Get materials and write quality content for your books. The content must be original or your book will not be published. Ensure you proofread properly. Kindle readers will kill you with bad reviews if there are a lot of errors.

Step 4. Design A Cover
Just check other books in the category you chose and make a similar cover.

Step 5. Format The Book Properly
Formatting is another aspect that can easily mar your work. In fact some people are offering this service online and they are making a lot of money from it. You need to know the right way to format so the book will work well on different types of mobile devices apart from the Kindle Reader. Amazon provides extensive information on this topic.

Step 6. Write A Good Description

This is self explanatory. Your description could be two or three paragraphs or more. This is what will represent your sales page so you need to do it well.

Step 7. Upload Your Book To KDP

At This Point I Will Need Questions So We Can Continue.
This is just a 5% summary of what it takes to make it in Kindle.
If you are following this thread, you can start your own Kindle journey immediately and I’ll assist as much as I can. If you just want to “gist”, I will not have much time for you

UPDATE 3 08/11/2013

ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING

I have been receiving several emails from people who want one-on-one training so I've decided to provide the information here.
Previously, this training was N25,000. However, in the spirit of what we are doing on this thread, a lower price will be accepted.
This training is for those that want KDP to pay their salary every month.

FEE For One Day One-On-One Training: N20,000
BENEFITS:

About 8 hours of practical training covering

1. Research for finding the right keywords for creating books that sell
2. Getting content for your books
3. Writing skills and tricks
4. How to avoid plagiarism
5. Professional kindle formatting
-page setup, font, clickable table of content etc
6. Simple but effective cover design
7. Simple marketing tricks that will ensure every book gives you money each month.
8. Outsourcing
-Putting up a good job post on the freelance website
- how to get good writers at low prices
-how to check their work properly
9. Easy way to get your payment in Nigeria every month.
10. A DVD of over 2GIG of the best kindle publishing training materials that I have. (Includes videos and eBooks)
11. Follow up support for the first 3 months after your training

I am located in Lagos
Contact 247article@gmail.com
My phone number will be given to those who are ready.

UPDATE 4 30/06/2015
ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING MODIFICATION

After due consideration I have decided to stop the one-on-one training officially by the end of this month (June 30 2015). It is creating too much work for me. I now have many people that I have to follow up and give support to and I want to conserve my resources.

Anyone who comes after this month will have to pay at least N50,000 to make it worthwhile for me. Price for the DVD of materials is also raised to N20,000 for the same reason because I provide the same support to those who order only the DVD.

I will still continue to answer your questions on this thread and through email as much as I can.

Thank you.

Good morning Sir, please i help a sister of mine to upload her book to amazon. The book was accepted but for the past 2-3 days now, there hasn't been a buy button or even a add to cart button for the book.

How can people buy the book when there is no button for Buy or Add to Cart. Please what can i do to amend this issue?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by myjourneysofar: 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nuclearact:

Good morning Sir, please i help a sister of mine to upload her book to amazon. The book was accepted but for the past 2-3 days now, there hasn't been a buy button or even a add to cart button for the book.

How can people buy the book when there is no button for Buy or Add to Cart. Please what can i do to amend this issue?

A book could be uploaded and be in review. In this case the said book won't be available for purchase until approved.
If the book goes live, it should be available for purchase.
Check on your dashboard if the book is live.

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (200) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

Viewing this topic: AngelicBeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.