Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (413988 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lovediehatelive(m): 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
Shidda:

Hello, do you ,mean you can receive payments from amazon through grey.co uk account?
I'm having issues with payoneer and would like to switch. KDP has already sent me notification about this month's payment, so is it too late for me?

Yes, if you have an account with grey, you can use it.

I guess it's late. If you already have account with grey or an alternative, you can make the changes and message kdp
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by oluplus(m): 7:56am On Jun 26, 2022
Nongovernmental:
No doubt, This is one of the best threads on Nairaland as regards Digital Financial Empowerment through "The Art of Writing".

Threads that sincerely teach people about Self Investment and Empowerment are The Ultimate.

Truly, The Best Investment is The Investment You Make On Yourself.

Skills Acquisition is not enough. Many people have acquired basic and digital skills without any Good financial result to show for it.

Learning How To SELL Your Skills is All that matters.

In Today's World; No matter What You do; You should learn The Skills of Trading Cryptocurrencies Profitably. This has made many people especially Drop-outs Multi-Millionaires as I've seen.

You should learn to do better in Today's World of Digitization. Even Yahoo boys (scammers) are getting Smarter than Most Academical Graduates and Employees simply because They are Always More Action Oriented and Risk Takers.

It is my advice to everyone to earn digitally and internationally through The Crypto and NFT Markets as these are the best avenues to earn Massive and Passive Profits in this Metaverse World of Today.

True
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by articlewriter: 8:20am On Jun 26, 2022
Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal..

I will buy funds from $50 and above
and can assist with Amazon KDP Payments too, rate is good..

Fast Payment
I can also help withdraw funds using bank transfer/SEPA.
Contact details on signature
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Yungmil: 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
AncientTimes:

I think it is based on choice. You can't have both paper backs at createspace and at kindle. Once you want to have it on kindle, the one on creasteapce will be deleted and this process cannot be reverse. I prefer having my books on createspace and not on kindle.
boss pls I just came across this post on Amazon kd publishing and I have been looking for someone to put me through. I stay in abuja too. Pls are u still in abuja? We can connect pls

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Yungmil: 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
crazymommy:
for the sake of next time please note that if the payment date which is on the 29 falls on a weekend or public holiday the UK earnings will be paid by the following Monday.....
pls crazymama can you connect me with anyone doing Amazon kdp in abuja so I can learn one on one.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Kent04235: 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
How do I change the reading age for the book you've already published
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Philip2013: 7:22am On Jul 04, 2022
Please house I'm new in this amazon stuff, can I create my author central account with a pen name and probably another person's picture
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by articlewriter: 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal..

and can assist with Amazon KDP Withdrawals too, rate is good..

Fast Payment
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by meetmal03(f): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
I buy your payoneer at very good prices.
I buy clean paypal too
chat me on +16825582514 lets deal
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by viklegend(m): 7:21am On Jul 08, 2022
========================================

AMVIK Exchange here

=========================================

- WE ARE BUYING FUNDS DAILY -

� PAYPAL FUNDS (LEGIT GNS $FNF FROM BALANCE)

� FIVERR AND FREELANCE WITHDRAWALS (HIGHER RATE, INSTANT PAYMENT)

� AFRICARD DOLLARS

ESCROW ACCEPTED HERE

============≠============≠=======

CONTACT US TODAY:
=================================

Trade with ease using our
WhatsApp below....

� Trade with us

Don't lose your hard earned money
Fast & Rate is good.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lovediehatelive(m): 10:28am On Jul 13, 2022
Please I need help.

Submitted a book for review and publishing, but to my surprise, the book was reverted to drafted and I got this mail:

During our review we found that the account registration information provided in your KDP account is inaccurate. As a result, we won’t be making the following book(s) available on Amazon at this time

In order to publish the book(s), update your account information to ensure it is accurate and resubmit the book(s) for publishing.

According to our Terms and Conditions, you must ensure that all information you provide in connection with establishing your KDP account, such as your name, address, email, and payment information, is accurate when you provide it. You must keep it up to date as long as you use KDP.

please what should I do
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by TopeQs: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2022
lovediehatelive:
Please I need help.

Submitted a book for review and publishing, but to my surprise, the book was reverted to drafted and I got this mail:

During our review we found that the account registration information provided in your KDP account is inaccurate. As a result, we won’t be making the following book(s) available on Amazon at this time

In order to publish the book(s), update your account information to ensure it is accurate and resubmit the book(s) for publishing.

According to our Terms and Conditions, you must ensure that all information you provide in connection with establishing your KDP account, such as your name, address, email, and payment information, is accurate when you provide it. You must keep it up to date as long as you use KDP.

please what should I do

Update your information.... Try to check for discrepancies in the details you submitted, they already gave that as the reason, just follow up.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lovediehatelive(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
TopeQs:

Update your information.... Try to check for discrepancies in the details you submitted, they already gave that as the reason, just follow up.

Please which information do i need to update? They didn't specify, and their mail is vague. My details I have been using since are accurate and I have never received such mail.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by CopyJoe: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
lovediehatelive:

Please which information do i need to update? They didn't specify, and their mail is vague. My details I have been using since are accurate and I have never received such mail.

Send them a mail.

In the mail, let them know they sent you the message in error.

That your info is up to date.

This will solve the problem.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ojialo(m): 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
How can one get a profitable keywords
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lovediehatelive(m): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2022
CopyJoe:

Send them a mail.

In the mail, let them know they sent you the message in error.

That your info is up to date.

This will solve the problem.

I have done that already , however, they still insisted that my details are inaccurate.

This is their reply I got this morning:

Hello,

Thanks for your message regarding the following book(s):

We've reviewed the information provided in your KDP account and it remains inaccurate or incomplete because of the following concerns:

• The mailing address appears inaccurate because it lacks individual identifiers beyond the region/city area (e.g. street name, house number, etc.)
• There is a mismatch between the country, region, city and/or town in the mailing address

Review your account information for accuracy and update all inaccurate or incomplete information. Once the KDP account information has been updated, resubmit any book(s) in draft status for publishing.

You can find our Terms and Conditions, here:
https kdp amazn. comhel

As a reminder, violations of our Terms and Conditions may negatively impact your account status and you may also lose access to optional KDP services.

If you have questions or believe you’ve received this email in error, please reply to this email.

Thanks for your cooperation

Please what is the correct format of filling in Nigerian residential address?

ust wondering, can this make my payment withheld?

If I change my address, is it likely for them to ask me for ID verification?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Yemialade(f): 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mk82,i sent a dm,please reply.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Shidda: 11:53am On Jul 26, 2022
lovediehatelive:

Yes, if you have an account with grey, you can use it.

I guess it's late. If you already have account with grey or an alternative, you can make the changes and message kdp

Better late than never, I heard something like they would deduct $50 for a particular kind of transfer if it's USD account, is that so? Will they deduct $50 from your kdp earnings?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by RESHARPENED: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Shidda:

Better late than never, I heard something like they would deduct $50 for a particular kind of transfer if it's USD account, is that so? Will they deduct $50 from your kdp earnings?

With their previous USD account, you'd be charged $50 if you use SWIFT code. It's best you use ACH.

But their current USD account (after their previous bank partner stopped working with them) does NOT support ACH.

The account is basically SH1T.

The best thing you can do is to use the GBP account. That way you're only charged 1% receiving fee.

Amazon automatically concerts all your payouts to GBP so you're good to go.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Shidda: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
RESHARPENED:

With their previous USD account, you'd be charged $50 if you use SWIFT code. It's best you use ACH.

But their current USD account (after their previous bank partner stopped working with them) does NOT support ACH.

The best thing you can do is to use the GBP account. That way you're only charged 1% receiving fee.

Hmm, good to know. Thanks for the info
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Shidda: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
Yemialade:
Mk82,i sent a dm,please reply.
Omo, the guy is busy oo(though I don't know what he's doing). A guy like him will receive a lot of dm, especially from newbies, which he doesn't work with anymore.
He has scaled his business, and even has someone handling a good portion of his business. Unless you have something to offer if value to him, don't expect an answer. That's just how it is.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Yemialade(f): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Shidda,thanks i notice that too.i will look elsewhere for guidiance.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by LogicBomb8: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kent04235:
just geting started, can i pm you for guidiance? It will go along way
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by LogicBomb8: 12:01am On Aug 01, 2022
Niom:

How did you do it bro? Do you mind sharing
just starting out and my head wan burst pls kindly help me with the materials you used when you started it will go a long way
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Niom(m): 12:53am On Aug 01, 2022
Publisher Rocket Available for #7.500. Check signature for my WhatsApp contact
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by DrBeaut01(f): 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
articlewriter:

and can assist with Amazon KDP Withdrawals too, rate is good..

Fast Payment

Good day. I sent you a message this afternoon on WhatsApp concerning my PayPal funds. Please, get back to me. Thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ShedrachU(m): 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
How do one receive payment?

I have an AKDP account, don't even know how to get started.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by eezor: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2022
RESHARPENED:

Please Sir, I recently in June opened a GBP account with grey and have received money into it via arbitrage trading. I want to request for a US account too from Grey. Can I add the US account on Amazon kdp? Please advice me
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by RESHARPENED: 9:57am On Aug 04, 2022
eezor:

Please Sir, I recently in June opened a GBP account with grey and have received money into it via arbitrage trading. I want to request for a US account too from Grey. Can I add the US account on Amazon kdp? Please advice me

Morning, boss.

Amazon KDP pays via ACH and the current USD account provided by Grey doesn't support ACH transactions.

That means the USD account won't work with KDP but you can link the provided GBP account to KDP and Amazon will automatically pay you in Pounds.

That said, you still need to request for a USD account. Grey has a low conversion rate for GBP/Naira.

You'll get more money by converting your GBP to USD to NAIRA whenever you want to withdraw to your Naira bank account.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by eezor: 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
RESHARPENED:

Morning, boss.

Amazon KDP pays via ACH and the current USD account provided by Grey doesn't support ACH transactions.

That means the USD account won't work with KDP but you can link the provided GBP account to KDP and Amazon will automatically pay you in Pounds.

That said, you still need to request for a USD account. Grey has a low conversion rate for GBP/Naira.

You'll get more money by converting your GBP to USD to NAIRA whenever you want to withdraw to your Naira bank account.
Thanks for the info. I appreciate
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Galacious1: 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
Kent04235:
I hope my reply is not too late. You can only do this for the e-book. This option is at the bottom of first page where you input title and subtitle.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Galacious1: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
ojialo:
How can one get a profitable keywords
Get a mentor. Eliok and myself can help you. The kdp journey is tough for a starter to walk through alone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (200) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.