Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,901 members, 7,799,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (412628 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 2:31am On Apr 04, 2018
hamlak:
Freebiez is our new in-house Book cover Designer. Everyone patronize this guy now before he becomes unreachable. I predict he will go places.

Thank you very much. I feel blessed by such compliments.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by hamlak(m): 2:59am On Apr 04, 2018
Freebiez:

Thank you very much. I feel blessed by such compliments.

You are welcome. I spoke the truth.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SoNature(m): 4:55am On Apr 04, 2018
AncientTimes:

I have books on createspace which Is print on demand services for paperback

Good. How do I get the book cover and the rest?

I planned to use the book covers on their site, but it just wouldn't work

Am I not allowed to use it ordinarily?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SoNature(m): 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hi mk82,

My book has gone LIVE.

Please how do I promote it?

Thank you
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SoNature(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by INFOTECH2: 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
SoNature:
Hi mk82,

My book has gone LIVE.

Thank you

There are lots of options when it comes to marketing your book.

Making use of Social Media is one of the options and I would recommend the following groups on Facebook

1. Free Kindle Books FB group
2. Free Bookclub
3. Free Kindle Book Club

They are all on facebook and you can share you link there.

you can also try the following submission sites

www.awesomegang.com
www.askdavid.com

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SoNature(m): 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
INFOTECH2:

Making use of Social Media is one of the options and I would recommend the following groups on Facebook

2. Free Bookclub
3. Free Kindle Book Club

www.awesomegang.com
www.askdavid.com

Thanks, boss. I will send you a PM
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by INFOTECH2: 11:30am On Apr 06, 2018
Marketing your book os a vital part of self publishing.
Imagine after all the hard work you have put into making your book ready(from idea generation to keywords, formatting, uploading etc.) Then you have no sales or the sales come in trickles.

You have to ma K e word about ur book spread far and wide. When you achieve this,Amazon will matket for y ou.

We all need to see marketing as very important process to our success in making money from our books.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
SoNature:
Hi mk82,

My book has gone LIVE.

Thank you

Hello, I just checked your Amazon page. You accidentally uploaded the cover mock-up not the original book cover that I sent to you.

I have contacted you on WhatsApp. Try to change it before you promote, lest it hinder your promotion efforts.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by INFOTECH2: 7:24am On Apr 07, 2018
INFOTECH2:

2. Free Bookclub
3. Free Kindle Book Club

www.awesomegang.com
www.askdavid.com

Book Submission Site

www.askdavid.com

This site is good for exposure for your books. On this site, you can list your book during the free day on kdp select.

there is also a paid registration of 15usd for a six month period. during this time you can list your books as many times as possible
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by INFOTECH2: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2018
More on book marketing - www.askdavid.com

I got some mails over the weekend wanting to know how to use the site listed above.

www.askdavid.com is a book submission site where you can list your books for free and also for paid listing.

To use it for free, you need to have your books up on Amazon KDP SELECT and should be free. once you have done this you will be able to list a free listing for the duration.

also for the paid listing, you post will be available on their website for 3 days and also on twitter to over 51k follower (this figure includes facebook)

i took time to post my free book on twitter through their platform. You can also schedule for future dates.

I even have a tweet scheduled for May 2018.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by nkhay(f): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
$5k Payoneer Needed daily

Instant Funding! No delays

Contact WhatsApp link below!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by INFOTECH2: 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
Twitter Book Marketing

There are lots of handled on twitter where you can advertise your book.

I am currently running a free book promo for one of my books and I have been building relationships that would be of benefit on the long run.

Also I am beginning to get more likes and retweets.

This is one of the benefits of marketing your book on twitter but you must note that results always vary and you would get more download and sales on the short and long run.

Some marketing accounts on twitter include

@book_tribe

@klinkerbud

@AmazngKindles

@TweetYourBooks

@AmazngBooks

Go out there and get more audience for your books.

Below is a screenshot of my latest tweet

5 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by INFOTECH2: 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Some of my scheduled tweets just went live.

It was done through www.askdavid.com

Their tweeter handle is @book_tribe

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 8:52am On Apr 21, 2018
I have missed this thread.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by INFOTECH2: 6:44am On Apr 22, 2018
Godmother:
I have missed this thread.

Welcome back

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by INFOTECH2: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
Good day everyone.

I hope we are all doing well as per marketing our books.

I would like to give everyone a new promotional site for books.

The site is :

www.allauthor.com

It has good features and would allow you list 4 books for free.

Lots of followers on twitter and instagram and facebook also.

Check it out and use it

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by INFOTECH2: 7:36am On May 01, 2018
Benefits of using KDP for publishing and pricing

First and foremost, it's important to note that book pricing (like any pricing in retail) is fluid. You as the author and publisher have power and control over the price, and the ability to change it when you see fit.

The main benefit of KDP when it comes to pricing it that it's flexible. You can set your book to pretty much any price you want. This flexibility is a massive advantage when it comes to testing and experimenting with your ebook pricing.

No matter how much advice you read and receive, you'll need to experiment with your pricing strategy, particularly when you're first starting out. It's all about finding the sweet spot between earning what you deserve for your hard work, and making sure readers are satisfie
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by All4good: 10:12am On May 01, 2018
INFOTECH2:
Good day everyone.
I hope we are all doing well as per marketing our books.
I would like to give everyone a new promotional site for books.
The site is :
www.allauthor.com
It has good features and would allow you list 4 books for free.
Lots of followers on twitter and instagram and facebook also.
Check it out and use it
Welldone sir. Thanks for your regular updates here. More blessings.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by INFOTECH2: 4:57pm On May 04, 2018
4 ebook pricing strategy ideas you can try.

1. Down and Up.
This method may help you in finding the best price point for your ebook. Reduce your ebook price by $1.00 every three days until you reach $0.99. Wait three days, and then raise your price in $1.00 increments up to say $4.99.

If you see an increase in sales at a certain price point, repeat the same exercise again to check if the same pattern occurs. If you don’t see enough sales to form a conclusion, try again with a longer frequency of perhaps five days.

2. Increase your price.
This may sound odd if you are struggling with sales, but a higher price can work on two fronts. One, a higher price often gives a potential buyer the sense of a better product (or ebook) and secondly, sales at a higher price will increase your ranking much faster.

3. Different US and UK prices.
These two ebook markets are very different and particularly when it comes to price sensitivity. I wrote about the differences between US and UK ebook prices in another post, and how UK ebook buyers are far more reluctant to buy ebooks priced over £1.99.

In fact, the majority of ebook sales in the UK are at £0.99. As Amazon UK is a geo-locked store, there is no problem with offering your ebook at a lower price compared to the US store, as only UK buyers can purchase ebooks from Kindle UK.

You can set different prices in your KDP pricing page by turning off the setting, ‘Set UK price automatically based on US price.’

4. Make book one very cheap.
If you have published a series, sacrifice the price of the first book in the series at say, $0.99 to hook new readers, and then set each subsequent title in steps of $1.00 more up to say, $3.99 for the latest title in the series.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by LaCremy: 5:39pm On May 04, 2018
This is what I got from createspace after publishing.

How can I go about this please?
Thanks

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by INFOTECH2: 6:00pm On May 04, 2018
LaCremy:
This is what I got from createspace after publishing.

How can I go about this please?
Thanks

Its a case of copyright infringement.

Have you published this material somewhere else before.?

It might also be that you used too much material from your research without modification.

If this is true, just reply and say you uploaded an incomplete manuscript.

And have it deleted.

Then correct the final output.

Good luck
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by INFOTECH2: 6:04pm On May 04, 2018
Mcslize:
I started writing 1 September,2017. I have published 4 books so far. I am about to publish my 5th book but no single sale yet. This is getting me discouraged. mk82

Hello

Have you started making sales yet?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Mcslize: 4:19am On May 05, 2018
INFOTECH2:

Hello
Have you started making sales yet?
Ya...but in D2D.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by LaCremy: 9:29am On May 05, 2018
INFOTECH2:

Its a case of copyright infringement.

Have you published this material somewhere else before.?

It might also be that you used too much material from your research without modification.

If this is true, just reply and say you uploaded an incomplete manuscript.

And have it deleted.

Then correct the final output.

Good luck

Hi, thanks for your prompt reply.
I have only published it on Kindle, nowhere else.

You mean, I should delete it and then work on it again and then re-upload?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by INFOTECH2: 10:47am On May 05, 2018
Mcslize:

Ya...but in D2D.

Nice.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by INFOTECH2: 10:52am On May 05, 2018
LaCremy:

Hi, thanks for your prompt reply.
I have only published it on Kindle, nowhere else.

You mean, I should delete it and then work on it again and then re-upload?

If it's on Amazon, there shouldn't be any complaints from Createspace .

Did you make any changes from your kindle before uploading to createspace (this shouldn't even be a problem)?

Experts, Pls assist.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by LaCremy: 11:16am On May 05, 2018
INFOTECH2:

If it's on Amazon, there shouldn't be any complaints from Createspace .

Did you make any changes from your kindle before uploading to createspace (this shouldn't even be a problem)?

Experts, Pls assist.

No changes were made... just like that I saw the email. cry
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 05, 2018
LaCremy:

No changes were made... just like that I saw the email. cry

Bro, Google small seo tools plagarism checker.

Past any of your text in it.

If it shows less than 50% original, you have a problem.

Either
A) You copied something online (or maybe your blog or Facebook page)and pasted it word for word in your document.
B) Someone got a hold of your work and published it before you.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by justi4jesu(f): 9:50am On May 06, 2018
Bring your fiverr paypal withdrawals, Payoneer Skrill, Neteller

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deals

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (200) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.