Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? (3158 Views)

My Country People, Is This Really A Kiss Or Fight? / I'm Confused: My Wife's Pressuring Us To Relocate To Another Apartment!!!!! / For Married Women- When You Had Sooo Many Suitors To Choose From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by veryunlucky: 10:29am On Oct 31, 2013
i had visited my sister during my holidays... and her husband got close to me.. though he is sweet and caring he started to do some weird stuffs... he always kisses me on the cheek.. lots of hugs...he holds on my waist.. kisses my forehead.. icks up on the littlest things that i have spoken out... and he does this publicly, in front of EVERYONE... this once he tried to kiss me on the lips and i strongly withdrew(this privately).. i thought it was something special.. like a brother sister thing and when i got thinking , all the signs suggests me something else.. but he is a truly genuine person and he is goin to help me with my studies abroad... my sister noticing this had a conversation with him and (i pretended that i ws sleeping) he said that he thought about me as his girlfriend and that he never had one.. and he would like to experience the thrill now... i dont know what to do.. i felt really bad.. i felt that i was played.. but he really is this genuine person..he buys me things.. like costly ones.. he is kinda stingy.. i cant make any sense of this..
please help me...also i dont know how to react when he is in front of me anymore.. i act pathetically.. i cant be myself in front of him anymore...[color=#990000][/color] cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by nero2face: 10:43am On Oct 31, 2013
From ur comments, it's clear u too wanted it, for u to tell us that "he's sweet and caring" tells it all...u claim to be ignorance of his advances on u...//...abeg no brake ir sister home oh !!!
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 31, 2013
I guess you are just very unlucky.
Maybe you are considering him because you asking this question.

You Better give him a kick in his groin next time he tries to kiss you

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by temi4fash(m): 10:59am On Oct 31, 2013
D summary b say ur sister hubby want to get a taste of ur obomiasis... Wat i will tell u is dont break ur sister's home. So dat d lov dos not turn to hate
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by Kanwulia: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2013
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!! grin
Next topic please.
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by ITbomb(m): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2013
He he
veryunlucky: he is sweet and caring (
That is what they always call us before we get what we want , then later they sing the popular hymn 'All men are the same, All men are wicked'
I guess the reason you soften up for him when he touches you is because of the gifts flowing and the promise of abroad schooling.
Let me tell you, if the date of the school is still far , get away from that house as fast as you can.
Gifts soften a woman's heart and that is the oldest trick players have been playing , there will come a time you will be compelled to show appreciation for the gifts and it may be very difficult for you to turn away.
Flee from all appearance of iniquity, dont wait till he opens his mouth and tell you 'come to bed with me'. All his body languages is saying the same thing already , when he finally feel it is time to recoup his investments , he would not need to ask you , he will corner you and you must submit.
But why cant girls learn ??

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 31, 2013
op chillax, mke u no break ur sister house ooo. shebi gentle men dey outside, why b say na watin u sister dey chop u wan chop? Abeg stop to dey give am d green light, nxt tym if him wan peck u, make u slap am, bcoz him go knw say u serious. And try to know watin you want, you dey realy confuse.
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by esmeralda1(f): 11:29am On Oct 31, 2013
@Op i also can not make sense of wot u r saying, u said he is a genuine person but he almost kissed his in law, he is stingy but he buys u expensive things, hmnn * sighs* it is well.
why should he help u study abroad, is there nobody to help u with it if u must study abroad? moreover y r u even living there, go to ur parents place now and avoid unnecessary temptation and rubbish abi wot is even the meaning of all those nonsense. I don vex.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by oluplus(m): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
Did you say you are there for holiday? Okay, holiday is over. It's time to go home.
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
give him some now....

punnani is the only thing you can give somebody and still have it............
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by iamteaser: 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
Stop deceiving yourself! You like him and you're scared you might give in anytime soon. As it's evident in your post, you praise him then talk bad of him then praise him...and on. Even if you pity no one, how about your poor sister cos by now you would've been beefing her for getting the love you long for. How can girls be so dirty, people like you are the reason men have no respect for womanhood. If you can't take all his intimate advances anymore, kindly leave the house you're an adult for crying out loud. BTW, your moniker should be very greedy not unlucky
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by bellong: 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
If you are not comfortable with all his actions, tell him to stop kissing or romancing you.

If he doesn't stop, cut-off your holiday in their house and return to your parents' house. The decision to go down with him or allow him to continue with the free flow of electric current lies strictly in your hands...

Put an end to it and stop whinning. Do not let whatever promises made corner you to do what you will probably end up regretting...

PS: You said you felt you were played. What does that mean? E don happen?
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by bukatyne(f): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
Where is the fact that your sister's husband wants to sleep with you heading to?

Ok...

To his bed and the collapse of his marriage and to your castigation and guilt.

P.S.: How did your sister meet him? lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
@OP, please tell your sister about everything, believe me, she is already aware, she is just watching you.

Keeping quiet about it means that he has your consent. Don't wait until he gets to the point of no return (se*x) or do you want to be tagged a home wrecker?

Note that your sister is already married to him, & if he is asked to chose between the two of you, he'll never chose you.

You seem really young sha for you not to know that you are playing with serious serious serious fire. sad
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
veryunlucky: i had visited my sister during my holidays... and her husband got close to me.. though he is sweet and caring he started to do some weird stuffs... he always kisses me on the cheek.. lots of hugs...he holds on my waist.. kisses my forehead.. icks up on the littlest things that i have spoken out... and he does this publicly, in front of EVERYONE... this once he tried to kiss me on the lips and i strongly withdrew(this privately).. i thought it was something special.. like a brother sister thing and when i got thinking , all the signs suggests me something else.. but he is a truly genuine person and he is goin to help me with my studies abroad... my sister noticing this had a conversation with him and (i pretended that i ws sleeping) he said that he thought about me as his girlfriend and that he never had one.. and he would like to experience the thrill now... i dont know what to do.. i felt really bad.. i felt that i was played.. but he really is this genuine person..he buys me things.. like costly ones.. he is kinda stingy.. i cant make any sense of this..
please help me...also i dont know how to react when he is in front of me anymore.. i act pathetically.. i cant be myself in front of him anymore...[color=#990000][/color] cry cry cry cry

He told your sister this? And she did nothing? And you don't know what to do?

Were all three of you dropped on the head as infants?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by veryunlucky: 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
i know what you all must be thinking.. what i mean here by being played is that he made me think that this relationship is speciAL like a sisterly thing but had other things in mind... and for the others in the room "i am not an idiot".. i dont want to hurt anyone by denying them but i dont want to get myself into trouble at the same time.. and my sister is the best thing that ever happened to me... what i am trying to convey here or what is confusing for me here is that i dont know if what he has in his mind is what i am thinking it is.. i dont finally want to look stupid in front of everyone making it a big issue. and when i listened to them talking and the part were he told me about me being his girlfriend... i am not sure if he really meant it... that is what is amking it confusing...
what i wanted from you people was to make the discretion and help me reach to a decision if wht i am thinking about him is true.. if he is a gud gu or a bad guy... and when i say he is a genuine person i meant it...
PS : i am staying with my parents in a different country and my sister and her husband are staying in some other country.. when i visited them with my family did all this happen....
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by veryunlucky: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
also.. you are judging by my ID? really?
thanks for being so insensitive
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by bellong: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
veryunlucky: also.. you are judging by my ID? really?
thanks for being so insensitive

How old are you?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
I'm still trying to understand your story. But while I struggle, all you need to do is become cold to him. And never ever let yourself be alone with him.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by Nnekacherry: 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
This Op sha..
Are you 10yrs??
A man is making serious advances at you and you are saying you dont know what he is doing..
Kissing you, pecking you, holding your waist, bla bla bla and you allow him..
If you are still in that house, just pack your things and go back to your parents..
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
veryunlucky: i know what you all must be thinking.. what i mean here by being played is that he made me think that this relationship is speciAL like a sisterly thing but had other things in mind... and for the others in the room "i am not an idiot"..i dont want to hurt anyone by denying them but i dont want to get myself into trouble at the same time.. and my sister is the best thing that ever happened to me... what i am trying to convey here or what is confusing for me here is that i dont know if what he has in his mind is what i am thinking it is..

@OP, I don't really get you, what are you denying 'them' of?
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by veryunlucky: 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
it is easy to say things.. you do this you that... but the heat can be sensed only when YOU are placed in that situation...
have you ever wondered why i cant see it? i am 20.. i am still not able to see it... it is bcuz i am in the situation... thats why.. so it might seem clear to some of the people here that he has bad intentions.. not to me...
hence i need your help in finding it out... now am i clear enough??
PS : when he told about the girlfriend thing to my sister she completely freaked out and stopped talking to him for a few days.. but did not want to make a big deal out of it bcuz she did not want to ruin our vacation there with them and that i am her younger sister... she understood that i was unaware of what was going on and did not want me to get to know what was going on...

also, this is the very first situation in my life .. the very first one and i dont know how to handle such situations... bcuz there are emotions involved... so i gotta be very careful... and ruining my sisters life would be the last thing i would wanna do...
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by tomzman: 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
^^^ See, the Holy Book says flee every APPEARANCE of evil. The solution to your problem is simple. Anytime he makes any silly move, resist him sternly and leave that place. You are talking about emotions, you better cut that out and be firm. Reason with your head, not your mind. Resist him sternly and damn the consequences. You have to be very strong though. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by dBard: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
ITbomb: He he

That is what they always call us before we get what we want , then later they sing the popular hymn 'All men are the same, All men are wicked'
I guess the reason you soften up for him when he touches you is because of the gifts flowing and the promise of abroad schooling.
Let me tell you, if the date of the school is still far , get away from that house as fast as you can.
Gifts soften a woman's heart and that is the oldest trick players have been playing , there will come a time you will be compelled to show appreciation for the gifts and it may be very difficult for you to turn away.
Flee from all appearance of iniquity, dont wait till he opens his mouth and tell you 'come to bed with me'. All his body languages is saying the same thing already , when he finally feel it is time to recoup his investments , he would not need to ask you , he will corner you and you must submit.
But why cant girls learn ??

Do you think she doesnt know all this??
Is she a kid? The man has already mentioned he thinks of her as a girlfriend and has tried to kiss in her private n she is still asking questions
If it were t be an ordinary guy doing that, wouldnt he have a blaack eye n curses t last him a lifetime f his troubles??
I fucking hate wen girls come all acting innocent like they blind n cant read road signs no more

@o.p..ok, we heard u, now wen u Bleep d nigga we will know it wasnt ur fault, u tried t stop it.
U r justified..
Pretentious ass angry!
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by veryunlucky: 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
@itbomb....
who the **** do you think you are... do you even know the kinda situation i am involved in here.... one stupid step and it will ruin my relationship with the most imporatant people of my life...
and the cultural background ,, where i come from... bro-in-law is going to be the one who is going to take care of me next to my father...
so stop being ****ing judgemental and try to give some thoughtful answers...
if you cant give real thoughtful answers keep you ****ing mouth shut or lend you crappy answers to someone else...
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by tomzman: 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
Op, since you said you are 20, that age is the age when your hormones would deceive you alot. However, you have to think with your head not your heart or mind, you don't want to wreck your sister's home do you? See, if you give in to your emotions and come back here to express your guilt, I would personally condemn you. So flee from your sister's husband. Simple!
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
tomzman: Op, since you said you are 20, that age is the age when your hormones would deceive you alot. However, you have to think with your head not your heart or mind, you don't want to wreck your sister's home do you? See, if you give in to your emotions and come back here to express your guilt, I would personally condemn you. So flee from your sister's husband. Simple!

You are not getting what her real connundrum is. I could deduce it even from her first post and she has alluded it in her most recent post. The issue of being confused about what's happening is not the real question she wants answered.
OP, why not spell it out clearly so everyone can understand and those willing to can comment appropriately?

1 Like

Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by dayokanu(m): 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
Op Nothing to worry about its very normal

Trust me on this

Let him strip you nakeed, I can guarantee he wont even do anything even if he does something he wont penetrate, if he penetrates He wont bust a nut.

If he bust a nut I would deactivate my NL account

1 Like

Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
I HATE TROLLS!!!

angry angry angry
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by veryunlucky: 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
this person is goin to be an important one in my life ( as i previously said "next to my father"wink... i dont wanna have issues as such with him... i don wanna screw things up.. his actions tells me that he likes me very much as a little sister... you know like a pet fish... but he uses this girlfriend word with my sister... but i DONT KNOW IF HE WAS SERIOUS WHEN HE SAID THIS... he is always joking,, teasing my sister... so there is not much clarity... but some of his other actions speak otherwise... hence the confusion..

also you have to understand that i am the young protected little one of the famiy and no one can even imagine something like this happening with me... i can confront my sister with this... but as i said i dont wanna look stupid when i bring this issue out and when i am proved wrong...
i hope this clarifies..

PS : thanks all for your time with the problem...
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by veryunlucky: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
@dayokanu...
you have gotta be kidding me...
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by dayokanu(m): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
veryunlucky: this person is goin to be an important one in my life ( as i previously said "next to my father"wink... i dont wanna have issues as such with him... i don wanna screw things up.. .

Then screw him SIMPLE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allowing Your Wife Work Under Someone / Having A Joint Account With Your Spouse? / Your mother or your wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.