Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Which Of These Celebrities Will You Resurrect If You Had The Power? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Of These Celebrities Will You Resurrect If You Had The Power? (2100 Views)

CoolFM Poll: Who Will Marry First Among These Celebrities? / This is How Celebrities Will Look Like if They Are Fat / Can You Identify These Celebrities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Celebrities Will You Resurrect If You Had The Power? by philfearon(m): 10:51am On Oct 31, 2013
a}Michael Jackson
b}Fela Kuti
c}Aaliyah
D}Sam Loco Efe
E}Tom West
F}Abba
G}Justus Esiri
H}Dagrin
I}Elvis Presley
J}Tupac Amaru Shakur
K}Whitney Houston
L} Notorious B.I.G
M}Goldie
N}Enebeli Enebuwa
O}Others.......{specify}
As for me,its Fela,B.I.G,Abba,and Michael Jackson........
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Resurrect If You Had The Power? by homesteady(m): 11:01am On Oct 31, 2013
Can you please let them rest in peace? undecided
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Resurrect If You Had The Power? by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2013
James Bond n Emeka Ike, oh! I missed them so much.
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Resurrect If You Had The Power? by enobaby: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2013
My mum.
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Resurrect If You Had The Power? by philfearon(m): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2013
homesteady: Can you please let them rest in peace? undecided
They are already!!
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Resurrect If You Had The Power? by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 31, 2013
My loved ones but seriously, i rather resurrect a chicken that i can eat when hungry than to resurrect a useless celebrity that dosn.t know me wen he/she was living

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Resurrect If You Had The Power? by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Resurrect If You Had The Power? by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 31, 2013
NYSC Fallen heroes and my loved ones!
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Resurrect If You Had The Power? by philfearon(m): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
Cykik: My loved ones but seriously, i rather resurrect a chicken that i can eat when hungry than to resurrect a useless celebrity that dosn.t know me wen he/she was living
Post of the day!!
But,Chickens are everywhere na? No need resurectin them,cuz u will only eat them once,and thats all...........
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Resurrect If You Had The Power? by mspee(f): 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
Others.......specify.

I'd like to resurrect him. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Resurrect If You Had The Power? by philfearon(m): 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
ms_pee: Others.......specify.

I'd like to resurrect him. cheesy
You are very funny lol.....
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Resurrect If You Had The Power? by mspee(f): 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
philfearon:
You are very funny lol.....

Thanchu wink
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Resurrect If You Had The Power? by vickyjay2407(m): 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
Heavy D cry
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Resurrect If You Had The Power? by vickyjay2407(m): 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
Lucky Dube
Whitney Houston
Nico Mbarga
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Resurrect If You Had The Power? by philfearon(m): 8:04am On Nov 01, 2013
vickyjay2407: Lucky Dube
Whitney Houston
Nico Mbarga
Thats Kul...
I add "BRENDA" too...
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Resurrect If You Had The Power? by Lawrence14: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2013
Evrytym i hear dis woman'ssong i tend 2 cry....Whitney Houston......
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Resurrect If You Had The Power? by Danhumprey: 9:29am On Nov 01, 2013
Cykik: My loved ones but seriously, i rather resurrect a chicken that i can eat when hungry than to resurrect a useless celebrity that dosn.t know me wen he/she was living
cheesy
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Resurrect If You Had The Power? by Danhumprey: 9:32am On Nov 01, 2013
philfearon:
Thats Kul...
I add "BRENDA" too...
Whatever happen to BRENDA?
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Resurrect If You Had The Power? by Danhumprey: 9:34am On Nov 01, 2013
Lawrence 14: Evrytym i hear dis woman'ssong i tend 2 cry....Whitney Houston......
Yea,me too. Most especially that her song that was played at her burial,"I would always love you". She got nice voice. embarassed
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Resurrect If You Had The Power? by philfearon(m): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2013
Danhumprey: Whatever happen to BRENDA?
Men! Africa lost something in that Woman....Will foreva be the best from Africa in the Women singers category...
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Resurrect If You Had The Power? by philfearon(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2013
ms_pee:

Thanchu wink
You are Welcome dear.
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Resurrect If You Had The Power? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
elebi cheesy
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Resurrect If You Had The Power? by philfearon(m): 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
BoboYekini: elebi cheesy
Eeh?
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Resurrect If You Had The Power? by Fresia01(f): 7:07am On Nov 16, 2013
The king of pop Mj and probably Fela if i was given 2 chances
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Resurrect If You Had The Power? by philfearon(m): 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
Fresia01: The king of pop Mj and probably Fela if i was given 2 chances

(1) (Reply)

See What Mr Ibu Is Doing To Eniola Badmus At A Night Party / Breaking News: 2face Idibia’s Father Is Dead / Shocker! Woman Causing Divorce Between Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Wife Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.