Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,227 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? (9923 Views)

Help Me In Prayers As I Sit For Yet Anoder Jamb Tomarrow! / Which Shd Come 1st In Prayers? / Join Christians In Prayers Against Boko Haram Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
My Response to Noble.G: words.................my dear brother, there are many things you do not understand about God, first no matter how you push God to tempt Him, He will not be tempted by your action or words...Noble.G: said this and I quote him that (How do we know that God "answered prayers"? We simply perform scientific experiments. We ask a group of believers to pray for something and then we watch what happens. What we find, whenever we test the efficacy of prayer scientifically, is that prayer has zero effectsmiley first my brother no sincere Christian will come out to say such prayers because we are not allow to tempt our creator. No matter what, He is our creator but for the fact that He brings Himself to our level so as to relate with Him doesn't mean we should take Him for granted...there are rules and regulations by God towards Men....but we refuse to work in His direction just because we are trying to please ourselves. The word says if the foundation is being destroy what can the righteous do? Even if God is ready for us to cleanse the world, are we ready for Him? Do you think the accuser of the brethren will allow or give God the chance? We all know (devil) his stories just because he want to be like God, when he failed, he turned to us and make us fall and fail before our creator also. the devil convince us often and many became the follower of satan, get this at the back of your mind that those you think they are Christians from your own perspective, might not be, you can see them from the physical look as a christian but God search through the heart and see many of them from another angle working for the devil....remember many are called but few are chosen...it's not all that call on Gods' name that will enter into the kingdom of God...why is it so? Because God knows them more than we do...therefore brethren search yourself and change your way...taking a way cancer is nothing to God but I will tell you that there is time for everything...it's not yet time to cleanse this world of evil and the worst is not here yet...to be on the LORD side is not bread and butter...the soul that sin shall die...whatever that happens to us now...it's from us, we caused them and now we are trying to shift the blame...instead of checking and change our ways for better world, we are trying to put the blame on God that gives us life...I pray that you will never experience the bad side of this world my brothers...if God allow the hands of the wicked ones to touch you for few months, and at the end God deliver you from the hands of the wicked soul of this world, the rulers of darkness that operates in high places and you are free again to understand God, then you will be the first to recommend God as God that answered by fire. I am talking from experience brother...May the good God be with us all. Amen!
Re: Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? by tpia1: 6:42am On Aug 16, 2014
Posting prayers online has now become an habit both from private individuals and men of GOD in nigeria of today. but i just noticed that many of these prayers just get as it be that is why i will like to know your perspective on this. thanks

get as e be like how?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In The Beginning There Was An End. / Difference Between Agwu Shrine And Chi Shrine / Going To Church Early Vs. Going To Church Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.