Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,693 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

4 Men Gang-rape 15-year-old Virgin To A Coma In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Men Gang-rape 15-year-old Virgin To A Coma In Lagos (2458 Views)

3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) / Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Men Gang-rape 15-year-old Virgin To A Coma In Lagos by yamunla(m): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
Three people have been arrested and one other declared wanted after it came to light that four of them allegedly raped a young girl to a point of coma.

The 15-year-old girl, simply identified as Vivian is currently fighting for her life in a private hospital in Ikorodu, Lagos.

It was revealed that she had gone to to collect lesson notes from her colleague, Tabiola. Tabiola then lured her to a place where three others were waiting to devour her virginity.

As soon as Tabiola walked in with Vivian, the suspects locked her inside a room where they forcefully stripped her naked.

She was then forcefully raped and was abandoned unconscious in a pool of blood

According to a police officer, who gave the name of the three apprehended suspects as Yusuf, Rasheed, Oyedepo,

"When it dawned on the suspects that the girl was unconscious, they abandoned her in the pool of her blood where she would be seen and fled from the community. I believe that the evil guys did not expect the girl to survive.

"Anyway, as the case is, it will take the grace of God and good medical attention for the girl to survive and be normal again. Her pelvic, according to doctor's report, has been so battered. She was badly injured and she lost too much blood. More so, the girl was a virgin and was forcefully deflowered. I feel for her because she is so devastated and psychologically traumatised."

Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) Ngozi Braide who confirmed the story advised young girls to be careful of male friends:

"Don't visit your male friends alone and even when you go in company, don't follow your male friends inside the house or a secluded areas," she said.
Re: 4 Men Gang-rape 15-year-old Virgin To A Coma In Lagos by Unblockable: 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
Why na??

God purnish Devil
Re: 4 Men Gang-rape 15-year-old Virgin To A Coma In Lagos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
Yet again d names of d culprits are OYEDEPO, RASHEED $ YUSUF.

mmmmmm

Nuff said.
Re: 4 Men Gang-rape 15-year-old Virgin To A Coma In Lagos by ifyalways(f): 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
Na wao.

Raaape everywhere. Tafia ! angry

BTW,OP where is the source of this story? Make e no be one yeye blog loking for traffic undecided
Re: 4 Men Gang-rape 15-year-old Virgin To A Coma In Lagos by noblebright(m): 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
O God! what is happening? Odikwa very risky. guys mak una tak am easy.
Re: 4 Men Gang-rape 15-year-old Virgin To A Coma In Lagos by fasho01(m): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
Useless fellows

they should me made to face the full wrath of the law.
Re: 4 Men Gang-rape 15-year-old Virgin To A Coma In Lagos by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
I keep saying it that rapi.sts shld be executed, there is just no other way to handle dis rubbish.

I SUPPORT D DEATH PENALTY ON THIS.
Re: 4 Men Gang-rape 15-year-old Virgin To A Coma In Lagos by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
The girl will forever remain traumatized with this kind of wickedness done to her. How is she ever gonna come over it? Not just one man but 4! Poor girl! embarassed

Oh lord,where is thy justice? embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: 4 Men Gang-rape 15-year-old Virgin To A Coma In Lagos by kingbang: 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
Rasheed, Oyedepo,

Thank God they are not Igbos! grin grin grin grin
Re: 4 Men Gang-rape 15-year-old Virgin To A Coma In Lagos by steppin: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
kingbang: Rasheed, Oyedepo,

Thank God they are not Igbos! grin grin grin grin
**spits** Tribalist!
Re: 4 Men Gang-rape 15-year-old Virgin To A Coma In Lagos by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
Lord have mercy... Such wickedness. Nigeria is cursed,this is actually getting out of hand. Something needs to be done urgently, the occurrence of ra...pe is very high nowadays.
Re: 4 Men Gang-rape 15-year-old Virgin To A Coma In Lagos by badmeat(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
OMG,not again?,sad
Re: 4 Men Gang-rape 15-year-old Virgin To A Coma In Lagos by Ezemarcel(m): 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
Let's not condemn the men that did the act but to caution girls because the way and manner they dress this days is alarming.......i am not in anyway justifying evil cos it is bad.babes beware
Re: 4 Men Gang-rape 15-year-old Virgin To A Coma In Lagos by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
[quote
author=Ezemarcel]Let's not condemn the men that did the act but to
caution girls because the way and manner they dress this days is
alarming.......i am not in anyway justifying evil cos it is bad.babes
beware [/quote]

I call down fire to consume u wherever u are. Fool! Anuohia!
Re: 4 Men Gang-rape 15-year-old Virgin To A Coma In Lagos by Ezemarcel(m): 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dive bomber....I just checked ur post on nairaland and I noticed u have been abusing people here and there...
All I want to tell u is that u should grow up...
Re: 4 Men Gang-rape 15-year-old Virgin To A Coma In Lagos by kettykings: 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
Justice Oyejide Falola of an Osun State High Court has him self to blame for the rampant cases of rape in the South west because of his infamous acquittal of Oba Adebukola Alli ,Alowa of Ilowa-Ijesa in Obokun Local Government Area of Osun State,, who had been standing trial over alleged rape of a former National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, member, Miss Helen Okpara for the past three year

hear the foolish judge

Justice Falola, in his judgment, held that the complainant failed to show to the court bruises as evidence that she was raped, noting that the prosecutor also failed to show to the court her torn clothes as she had claimed in her submissions before the court. - See more at: Delivering his judgment, Justice Falola said Miss Okpara failed to tender enough exhibits to convince the court beyond reasonable doubt that she was raped by Oba Alli.
He submitted that a case of rape can only be established with exhibits, which include the used bed sheet, the victim’s pants and a medical report which indicates forceful penetration, adding that the prosecutor failed to tender all these.
Re: 4 Men Gang-rape 15-year-old Virgin To A Coma In Lagos by kettykings: 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
The Miscarriage of justice perpetrated by the foolish judge has led to increase in crime

Justice Oyejide Falola of an Osun State High Court has him self to blame for the rampant cases of rape in the South west because of his infamous acquittal of Oba Adebukola Alli ,Alowa of Ilowa-Ijesa in Obokun Local Government Area of Osun State,, who had been standing trial over alleged rape of a former National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, member, Miss Helen Okpara for the past three year

hear the foolish judge

Justice Falola, in his judgment, held that the complainant failed to show to the court bruises as evidence that she was raped, noting that the prosecutor also failed to show to the court her torn clothes as she had claimed in her submissions before the court. - See more at: Delivering his judgment, Justice Falola said Miss Okpara failed to tender enough exhibits to convince the court beyond reasonable doubt that she was raped by Oba Alli.
He submitted that a case of rape can only be established with exhibits, which include the used bed sheet, the victim’s pants and a medical report which indicates forceful penetration, adding that the prosecutor failed to tender all these.
Re: 4 Men Gang-rape 15-year-old Virgin To A Coma In Lagos by abagoro(m): 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
That name "Oyedepo" rings bells.
Re: 4 Men Gang-rape 15-year-old Virgin To A Coma In Lagos by oduaboy1: 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
Where is the souce of this article
Re: 4 Men Gang-rape 15-year-old Virgin To A Coma In Lagos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
[quote
author=Ezemarcel]Dive bomber....I just checked ur post on nairaland and
I noticed u have been abusing people here and there...
All I want to tell u is that u should grow up...[/quote]

Shut up. Ur comments portray limitless stupidity. If I need to grow up den u need to grow a head 'cos u hav none.
Re: 4 Men Gang-rape 15-year-old Virgin To A Coma In Lagos by geeez: 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
I'm Yoruba and proud

I condemn this detestable act in the strongest way possible

I pray justice is served and the boys made to face the full brunt of their actions

My heart goes out to Vivian and I hope she recovers physically and emotionally

Yorubas will not give or receive an advance payment of N4,000 to protest in support of the culprits

We don't take advantage of or subjugate women in our culture. As a matter of fact, we have the most accomplished women in history and modern Nigeria

God bless the Yoruba race

kingbang: Rasheed, Oyedepo,

Thank God they are not hegoats! grin grin grin grin

Are you saying they are the usual suspects?

They usually kill their victims afterwards don't they?

Cynthia comes to mind
Re: 4 Men Gang-rape 15-year-old Virgin To A Coma In Lagos by LarrySun(m): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2013
abagoro: That name "Oyedepo" rings bells.
Happy birthday to you, Abagoro.

(1) (Reply)

4 Thieves Caught Near E-centre In Yaba, Stripped Unclad (pic) / Please Beware When Buying Tv At Ladipo Market / Woman's Butt Explodes During Sex (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.