Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari (4027 Views)

Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch / Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder / PDP Woos Al-mustapha To Win Yobe, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by Tchitntdu(m): 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-WiRVZiEx4D8/UnFubqmfjZI/AAAAAAABwTk/K4yLRn8mgp4/s1600/buh.jpg[/img]

Aides of the leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC), and the defeated Presidential candidate of CPC in 2011, Maj General Muhammad Buhari (rtd), yesterday said the confidence exuded by Bamanga Tukur that Jonathan will rule the country till 2019 when a young turk of northern extraction will take over from, is ploy to secure the votes of the region.

According to them, Maj Gen Buhari, who is being tipped to fly the flag of the APC, discovered before Tukur made his statement that the PDP and the presidency are working secretly to woo the former Chief Security Officer (CSO) to the late General Sani Abacha, Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, to succeed Jonathan in 2019.

This belief by the Buhari camp is an indication that they see 2015 a already going to Jonathan and betrays the defeatist tendency within their camp.

The game plan, one of the sources closed to Buhari, who pleaded anonymity, is to galvanise al-Mustapha to continue to mobilise the people of the North for the PDP.

"At payback time," another source explained, " the former CSO would first of all be made the runningmate of Jonathan or his next National Security Adviser (NSA), preparatory to succeeding his principal."

Some opinions in the North show that some political stalwarts believe that al-Mustapha's release was engineered by Jonathan for political reasons.

The ex-CSO was accused of complicity in the murder of Kudirat Abiola, the wife of the acclaimed winner of the June 12, 1993 presidential election, which was annulled by the military administration then in power.

Since his release, al-Mustapha, has been working closely with ex-Niger Delta militant leader, Mujahid Abubakar Asari Dokubo, to unite Nigerians and mobilise the youths for a yet-to-be stated purpose.

The litmus test of his political popularity was when he staged a rally in Kaduna, the political base of the incumbent Vice-President, Namadi Sambo, despite the latter's behind-the-scene effort to frustrate the gathering.

"We have information on what prompted Tukur to make the statement he made, and we are waiting to see how the deception will play out,"

One source said: "The political strength of Buhari in the North remains strong. I want you to know that much of the deliberations and planning for the registration of members of the APC is being done in his house here in Kaduna."

Equally, it was learnt that in a show of their political immaturity, the Buhari camp believe that the additional five PDP governors that would shift base to the new PDP, in addition to the current G7, would join the APC. Although all these calculations are no more relevant as the Rebel PDP are in a confused state.

source: http://www.mediapostng.com/2013/10/jonathan-is-preparing-al-mustapha-to.html

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by truefact: 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
hmmm
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by andresia(m): 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mustapha's candidature is dead on arrival! No sane Nigerian will vote in a serial and cold blooded killer as a president! Except those demmn ijiots who ave sold their condemned souls to PDP

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
Foolish OP and lying thread....was it Buhari that said what you claimed in your title?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dreams! GEJ will rule till 2019 after which he will hand over to d MB or SE.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by Goddex: 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
Well, but Al-Mustafa is better than Buhari.
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
So there's no hope for Igbo presidency in 2019? What's the use of Igbos supporting Jonathan anyway only to be used and dumped? This is not funny! angry

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by tomakint: 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
***......after reading thread***........

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by gurnam: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
berem: So there's no hope for Igbo presidency in 2019? What's the use of Igbos supporting Jonathan anyway only to be used and dumped? This is not funny! angry

With your political understanding....do you honestly think GEJ can hand over to the SE in 2015/2019 just like that ?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by idupaul: 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
andresia: Mustapha's candidature is dead on arrival! No sane Nigerian will vote in a serial and cold blooded killer as a president! Except those demmn ijiots who ave sold their condemned souls to PDP

After all you have seen from subsidy loot to the recent BMW saga and you still think you are in an insane environment.
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by ObiOkpor(m): 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
Finally,APC now realizes that they are loosers,they now know that Goodluck must rule till 2019.Silly idiots they are,are they tired of ranting? #teamGEJ#

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by vizboy(m): 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
joke of the century
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by RockMaxi: 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
I thought they said GEJ was clueless and a kindergarten President.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by Polio: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
I tried to laugh, but laughter failed me! embarassed
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ridiculous, sensational journalism.

A statement supposedly made by one of Buhari's "aides" has now become an authoritative statement, right?

When will Nigerian journalists leave trivial matters and face issues of substance?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by Omexonomy: 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
Cry cry shildren you will cry tire.
berem: So there's no hope for Igbo presidency in 2019? What's the use of Igbos supporting Jonathan anyway only to be used and dumped? This is not funny! angry

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
APC have finally accepted their fate and destiny as LOSERS!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
[quote
author=gurnam]

With your political understanding....do you honestly think GEJ can hand
over to the SE in 2015/2019 just like that ?[/quote]

It must not be SE and it will not be hausa/fulani either. The MB is there, afterall dey are also northerners. Nobody is born to rule while others siddon look.
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by chieflowo: 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
This can't be true, GEJ will hand over to an ibo man/woman. Bunch of losers. They are very easy to manipulate. Just tell an ibo man that he is the richest man in Africa he will be jumping up and down.Tell them they own 99% Abuja, 99% Lagos, 99% Kano and 100% of both Port Harcourt and Asaba they will be following you like mumu. GEJ told them that he would hand over to them they now say GEJ is an ibo man no longer an Ogbia person. I pity them all the time.

If I want them to crown me the Odenjimjim (I) of iboland all I need to do is to tell them they own 99% of SW properties.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by gurnam: 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
chieflowo: This can't be true, GEJ will hand over to an ibo man/woman. Bunch of losers. They are very easy to manipulate. Just tell an ibo man that he is the richest man in Africa he will be jumping up and down.Tell them they own 99% Abuja, 99% Lagos, 99% Kano and 100% of both Port Harcourt and Asaba they will be following you like mumu. GEJ told them that he would hand over to them they now say GEJ is an ibo man no longer an Ogbia person. I pity them all the time.

If I want them to crown me the Odenjimjim (I) of iboland all I need to do is to tell them they own 99% of SW properties.

To knock them off completely.....promise them a 2nd Niger bridge....and they are yours body and soul.... cheesy grin

I've never seen a bunch of gullible people as these...maybe it's still part of the war effect.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by Mylove55(f): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
RockMaxi: I thought they said GEJ was clueless and a kindergarten President.
yes,gej is kg presido,how wil both sambo(vp and nsa)feel,as their post wil be given to al-murderer.gej can't please all northerners.
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by chieflowo: 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
gurnam:

To knock them off completely.....promise them a 2nd Niger bridge....and they are yours body and soul.... cheesy grin

I've never seen a bunch of gullible people as these...maybe it's still part of the war effect.

3 Gbosa for you.
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
GEJ doesn't even want to leave power be it 2015 or 2019. The guy is already talking about another one term of 7 years starting with him. Jonathan will be consumed soon. I see him ending up like Samuel Doe or Lawrence Gbagbo.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
[quote
author=payless]GEJ doesn't even want to leave power be it 2015 or 2019.
The guy is already talking about another one term of 7 years starting
with him. Jonathan will be consumed soon. I see him ending up like
Samuel Doe or Lawrence Gbagbo.[/quote]

Big lie! GEJ has no plans to stay in power beyond 2019.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by WisdomMe(m): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
Just watching.
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by Neaman(m): 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
chieflowo: This can't be true, GEJ will hand over to an ibo man/woman. Bunch of losers. They are very easy to manipulate. Just tell an ibo man that he is the richest man in Africa he will be jumping up and down.Tell them they own 99% Abuja, 99% Lagos, 99% Kano and 100% of both Port Harcourt and Asaba they will be following you like mumu. GEJ told them that he would hand over to them they now say GEJ is an ibo man no longer an Ogbia person. I pity them all the time.

Pls who is this idiot and which useless tribe is he from??

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by Neaman(m): 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
gurnam:

See this i.diot...even ur leprosy strick grandad knows u re fo.olish.
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by 0monnakoda: 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
There is no hope for Ibo Presidency in 4019
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by teskyg: 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
@ Berem,we are not deceived by your antecedents.We know where you stand. cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by gurnam: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
Neaman:

See this i.diot...even ur leprosy strick grandad knows u re fo.olish.

Who is this dolt...can't even string just a sentence together....

That is my problem with ASUU...wasting away the lives of these ignorant kids...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2013

used and dumped?

Have you forgotten where you stand?
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dayumm,but this Report isn't biased at all ohh shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian States And Their Mineral Resources / PDP Suffers Heavy Loss In Deadline Day Transfer / Picture Of A Nigerian Head Of State That Most People Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.