Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam (34611 Views)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity / Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by adsonstone: 8:07am On Nov 02, 2013
ahmedoba22: hmmmm says who?
says Jesus
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Bome01(m): 8:16am On Nov 02, 2013
You christians and muslims still don't get it, do you? Your religion doesn't matter, He's only concerned with your heart! So, keep arguing n fighting on some baseless conversion. . . Una go grow white hair 4 yansh b4 una veiled eyes open!

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by tolu4you: 8:16am On Nov 02, 2013
Empiree: A Christian terrorist, 23-year-old Paul Anthony Ciancia, open fire at LAX Airport killing TSA employee and living several others injured. Story still developing

Source: http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/01/21277650-gunman-opens-fire-at-lax-killing-tsa-worker-and-wounding-others#comments
read d story again...... D guy was anti-government. Is he fighting for Jesus cause? No.. But
fighting against the government. most of d muslim brethren are fighting for d Allah....
Killing innocent pple... The christain brethren believe in choice not force.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 02, 2013
Lana tullah alai to all other believe boko haram kill for islam...Q5:32...BECAUSE OF THAT WE ORDAINED FOR THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL THAT IF ANYONE KILLED A PERSON NOT IN RETALIATION OF MURDER,OR(AND)TO SPREAD MISCHIEF IN THE LAND-IT WOULD BE AS IF HE KILLED ALL MANKIND,AND IF ANYONE SAVED A LIFE,IT WOULD BE AS IF HE SAVED THE LIFE OF ALL MANKIND.AND INDEED,THERE CAME TO THEM OUR MESSENGERS WITH CLEAR PROOFS EVIDENCES,AND SIGNS,EVEN THEN AFTER THAT MANY OF THEM CONTINUED TO EXCEED THE LIMITS(E.G BY DOING OPPRESSION UNJUSTLY AND EXCEEDING BEYOND THE LIMITS SET BY ALLAH BY COMMITING THE MAJOR SINS)IN THE LAND

IS CHRISTAINTY FOR ALL NATIONS?

Matt15:23-24..i am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of israel...matt 19:28..twelve disciples to judge the twelve tribes of isreal..WHO WILL JUDGE NIGERIANS AND OTHER NATIONS?
tolu4you:
read d story again...... D guy was anti-government. Is he fighting for Jesus cause? No.. But fighting against the government. most of d muslim brethren are fighting for d allah.... Killing innocent pple... The christain brethren believe in choice not force.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Josboy2: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
Lilimax: From her interview, she was just a church goer initially and
does not have any personal encounter with Jesus Christ undecided.

I wish her well in her chosen faith.
Which well are you wishing her when is has gone astray?
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by tpia5: 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
why not zainat/zainab, amina, sheri, etc?

aisha is a nice name but seems everybody is aishat these days.

lord have mercy.

@ topic

well, she says she's always been half muslim half christian, so its her decision. She IS an adult after all.

dont know much about her btw, hope no story involved, nollywood tends to not surprise people.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Rexyl(m): 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
Habiz: Lana tullah alai to all other believe boko haram kill for islam...Q5:32...BECAUSE OF THAT WE ORDAINED FOR THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL THAT IF ANYONE KILLED A PERSON NOT IN RETALIATION OF MURDER,OR(AND)TO SPREAD MISCHIEF IN THE LAND-IT WOULD BE AS IF HE KILLED ALL MANKIND,AND IF ANYONE SAVED A LIFE,IT WOULD BE AS IF HE SAVED THE LIFE OF ALL MANKIND.AND INDEED,THERE CAME TO THEM OUR MESSENGERS WITH CLEAR PROOFS EVIDENCES,AND SIGNS,EVEN THEN AFTER THAT MANY OF THEM CONTINUED TO EXCEED THE LIMITS(E.G BY DOING OPPRESSION UNJUSTLY AND EXCEEDING BEYOND THE LIMITS SET BY ALLAH BY COMMITING THE MAJOR SINS)IN THE LAND

IS CHRISTAINTY FOR ALL NATIONS?

Matt15:23-24..i am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of israel...matt 19:28..twelve disciples to judge the twelve tribes of isreal..WHO WILL JUDGE NIGERIANS AND OTHER NATIONS?

it would be a pity for her but unfortunately nobody, even heavenly hosts will not pity her. It pleases her to loose the identity of being a child of God and a member of His family known as the saints - people who are redeemed to God thru Christ. Behaviour like this has been properly described in the Bible, so there is nothing strange here. She was never saved and she has decided to be contented and live that way.

Back to you own post, don't be misguided Christ is the fulfillment of covenant of God for all nations. The covenant started from the old testament and got fulfilled in the new testament. Where else would people pray and Holy Spirit says “thus says the Lord“ in a clear voice for all to hear things for blessings, correction or direction. That is one of the evidences of fulfillment of God‘s covenant for all nations. Only people in God thru Christ know this. Hope you will quote more places in Bible to support reasons you shouldn't be separated away from the truth of Gospel?
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by GreatOlu1: 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
She chose christianity because of her dad, nw Islam because of her mum.... I pity ur soul, u changed frm d truth to d wrong way.
I pray u realize b4 its too late...
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by vedaxcool(m): 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
Great Olu: She chose christianity because of her dad, nw Islam because of her mum.... I pity ur soul, u changed frm d truth to d wrong way.
I pray u realize b4 its too late...

Another broken heart, it seems u live in her mind? I pray u realise b4 it is late that Islam is the right.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by clemtony(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2013
ℓ̊ belv in God Almighty,the creator of Heaven A̶̲̥̅̊η∂ Hearth, A̶̲̥̅̊η∂ who sent his son JESUS to die 4 my sin. U̶̲̥̅̊ choose Ūя̲̅ choice.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by abdrazak: 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
Aishah is a wonderful name dat every lady should b bearing. If u read abt her story and what she did in d course of Allah, u wil b amaze 2 name ur child 'Aishah' provided she is a lady......
If I bore a female child, I go name her 'Aishah' 4 ur information.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by abdrazak: 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
tpia@:
why not zainat/zainab, amina, sheri, etc?

aisha is a nice name but seems everybody is aishat these days.

lord have mercy.

@ topic

well, she says she's always been half muslim half christian, so its her decision. She IS an adult after all.

dont know much about her btw, hope no story involved, nollywood tends to not surprise people.
Aishah is a wonderful name dat every lady should b bearing. If u read abt her story and what she did in d course of Allah, u wil b amaze 2 name ur child 'Aishah' provided she is a lady......
If I bore a female child, I go name her 'Aishah' 4 ur information.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by tpia5: 3:24am On Dec 09, 2013
So, you're saying every muslim female should have the name aisha.

Ok, if that's what you prefer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) / Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.