Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

5 Problems With Heaven! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Problems With Heaven! (3100 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Problems With Biblical Inerrancy / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
1) Hell
-are you religious mofos going to be looking down at atheists and pagans from up above in heaven while we burn? That doesnt sound like paradise- it sounds like some sadist org.y

2) Boring
-yes imagine doing the same thing over and over again. No new people to meet, no new knowledge to learn since you are with God. Just boring beautiful communion with the lord FOREVER.

3) People who you dislike for eternity
-Imagine if you met someone who messed with you when you were alive (eg beating your child/sibling) but repented before he or she died. You are stuck with the person for eternity. That is assuming that you only have one person like that in your life......

4) You will never be God
-yes, you get to live forever but then you cant use it for something meaningful. God wouldnt give you his powers, you cant be God. God is the one and only. You will never be able to create your own universe or have your own angels/minions to do your bidding

5) Death/Fear/Pain vs Eternity
Death gives meaning to our lives. We try to accomplish things before we die. We have fear because we can die or feel pain. In heaven, there is no fear as you cant die. You will become a shadow of yourself. Your existence will become meaningless- just another minion of God, working with the father for all eternity. If you have forever to live, what is the need for rushing? You will always have time to do anything. You will become a meaningless slob in heaven

*Islamic bonus; No 72 virgins for you.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Ajibam: 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
so you prefer eternal burning??

3 Likes

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ajibam: so you prefer eternal burning??

I prefer eternal sleep, thank you

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
Oh-Oh-Oh! why did I stumble upon this post. I hate Thinking About the after life!!!
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
Bludeville: Oh-Oh-Oh! why did I stumble upon this post. I hate Thinking About the after life!!!

Then philosophy aint for you

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by GSKing: 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
@op, one more thing...

Christians believe eveybody, living or dead, that has anything to do With the hip-hop world will get eternal damnation in hell. VIPs and eminent personalities like Jay-Z, MJ, Beyonce, wiz khalifa, Sean Paul, terry G, etc will all be there in hell!

Please, who wants to go to heaven when there'll be enough grooving in hell?gringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Joshthefirst(m): 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
shocked

1. We won't be looking at you, we won't even mind people who are not in heaven, they made their choice: for the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life

2. Who says heaven will be boring? This is a devlish rumour from hell. For starters, you will be able to worship God in the beauty of his holiness, if you've ever worshipped God before, you'll know that its something you'll look forwaerd to. Again, we will have fellowship with God. Again, some people claim that the intellect will be useless in heaven, this is another lie from the pit of hell. God did not create the mind to be useless, we will have a new earth to cater for and tend to according to scripture. The mind will just be in its proper place, subject to the spirit.

3. What do you mean people who we dislike? Smh. God is love. What you've just said is unbecoming. sad

4. Why do you want to be God? We are children of God, who imitate God, trying to become God is the worst of all pride and rebellion and is what got the devil and the world where they are today

5. Death does not give life meaning lb, you know this in your heart. You only say this because you're an atheist who does not look forward to eternity with God. Jesus said we should work the works that would last for eternity. Life with God has meaning that transcends death itself. Christ gives meaning. He said if you want to find your self, you must lose yourself for his sake. Jesus is the center of it all.

Heaven is a wonderful God filled righteous place. We're looking forward to it. We don't want anyone to perish for his sins, receive Jesus today and receive righteousness, freedom, and depth of life with God.

2 peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. 14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
GSKing: @op, one more thing...

Christians believe eveybody, living or dead, that has anything to do With the hip-hop world will get eternal damnation in hell. VIPs and eminent personalities like Jay-Z, MJ, Beyonce, wiz khalifa, Sean Paul, terry G, etc will all be there in hell!

Please, who wants to go to heaven when there'll be enough grooving in hell?gringringringringrin

hahaha

Exactly
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

I prefer eternal sleep, thank you
exactly. I just want to rest

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Ajibam: 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
Logicboy03: 1) Hell
-are you religious mofos going to be looking down at atheists and pagans from up above in heaven while we burn? That doesnt sound like paradise- it sounds like some sadist org.y
revelation21:1
then I saw s new heaven and a new earth. the old heaven and earth has disappeared"...hell is gone

vs4.He will wipe every tear from their eyes,and there will be no more death it sorrow. or crying or pain.All this are gone forever...
don't you know that if I keep seeing you in hell if you refuse will death ,I will be crying,..so,all the seeing stuff is gone. is a new heaven and earth
2) Boring
-yes imagine doing the same thing over and over again. No new people to meet, no new knowledge to learn since you are with God. Just boring beautiful communion with the lord FOREVER. [\quote]

you don't have any idea about what will happen there... boring it not..
or you get a proof?

[quote]3) People who you dislike for eternity
-Imagine if you met someone who messed with you when you were alive (eg beating your child/sibling) but repented before he or she died. You are stuck with the person for eternity. That is assuming that you only have one person like that in your life......
you don't have any proof,, well,if it is true, so be it..it is beta than been stuck with the demons..

4) You will never be God
-yes, you get to live forever but then you cant use it for something meaningful. God wouldnt give you his powers, you cant be God. God is the one and only. You will never be able to create your own universe or have your own angels/minions to do your bidding
it doesn't matter.. all that matter is..
revelation 21:3b
look, God's home is now among His people!
5) Death/Fear/Pain vs Eternity
Death gives meaning to our lives. We try to accomplish things before we die. We have fear because we can die or feel pain. In heaven, there is no fear as you cant die. You will become a shadow of yourself. Your existence will become meaningless- just another minion of God, working with the father for all eternity. If you have forever to live, what is the need for rushing? You will always have time to do anything. You will become a meaningless slob in heaven
that's your own view that comes from your man-made knowledge...
you don't have any idea about It
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
singing and praising God for enternity is just meaningless and unfruitful.
I dont want to be that useless in my after life, going to hell and plotting how to dethrone God will be more fun

7 Likes

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
'Intelligent' thoughts, here is the word that suits the post;
Jesus answered and said to them, “You are mistaken, not knowing the Scriptures nor the power of God. Matthew 22:29

3 Likes

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Ajibam: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
lb,
you are an atheist, you shouldn't believe in heaven or hell...

y are you saying something about what you don't believe it exist.. angry
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
Joshthefirst: shocked

1. We won't be looking at you, we won't even mind people who are not in heaven, they made their choice: for the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life

That is even more wicked. Refusing to acknowledge the burning people in hell. Willful ignorance

Joshthefirst:
2. Who says heaven will be boring? This is a devlish rumour from hell. For starters, you will be able to worship God in the beauty of his holiness, if you've ever worshipped God before, you'll know that its something you'll look forwaerd to. Again, we will have fellowship with God. Again, some people claim that the intellect will be useless in heaven, this is another lie from the pit of hell. God did not create the mind to be useless, we will have a new earth to cater for and tend to according to scripture. The mind will just be in its proper place, subject to the spirit.

Worship god? I have seen most christians talk about music. They hardly even mention gospel music. Worshipping is boring. No one ever brought popcorn to a church congregation.

Joshthefirst:
3. What do you mean people who we dislike? Smh. God is love. What you've just said is unbecoming. sad

God is also vengeance. "Vengeance is mine saith the lord" Romans 12;19. Vengeance is not love.

Joshthefirst:
4. Why do you want to be God? We are children of God, who imitate God, trying to become God is the worst of all pride and rebellion and is what got the devil and the world where they are today

Why not?

What is the point of being in heaven and not being able to do cool stuff? It would be like taking your child to the candy stores and letting him fawn over the candy without allowing him to touch one

Joshthefirst:
5. Death does not give life meaning lb, you know this in your heart. You only say this because you're an atheist who does not look forward to eternity with God. Jesus said we should work the works that would last for eternity. Life with God has meaning that transcends death itself. Christ gives meaning. He said if you want to find your self, you must lose yourself for his sake. Jesus is the center of it all.

death gives life meaning. That is a fact. You wont even bother to be typing here convincing me if we had all eternity to have this argument. Death means that we have to do things before we die. Eternity means we can do things anytime we want- no fear of death

Joshthefirst:
Heaven is a wonderful God filled righteous place. We're looking forward to it. We don't want anyone to perish for his sins, receive Jesus today and receive righteousness, freedom, and depth of life with God.

2 peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. 14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

Heaven is not a wonderful place....your fave rappers would be dropping bars in 1000 degrees in hell

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ajibam: lb,
you are an atheist, you shouldn't believe in heaven or hell...

y are you saying something about what you don't believe it exist.. angry

Hypothetical (Hypothetically speaking)

^^^

Get a dictionary if you dont understand

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
My girlfriend hate number 1 whenever I bring it to her face. I will ask her so when death part us, will she be happy in heaven while swid burn in hell? In the first place, she will get bored without answer but it seem she don upgrade. Her answer now is God will forgive me because of her......bone of bone thing. Lol

The number 5 was what I used against a JW guy who came to me for preaching. Mehn the guy killed all my argument with bible but couldn't deal with my question on pain. He pointed to bible saying there wont be pain and wild animal wont attack us so I asked him what if I put my hand in lion mouth or do free fall from high place. He was like I dont know. One thing I like about JW members, they dont argue on something they are ignorant of. Lol.

I wish I can be bury with guns and IED, I want to scatter heaven and start war there. Erm fire is good for roasting goat meat. Since a goat stole vegetable without given, thats a sin and permited for hell. See food bro......
There is this argument I love using...lets make it 7:

Allah, Yahweh and other religion God is true and their religion eternal place is reality. So christians will burn in Islam hell, hindu hell, zoroaster hell and other religion hell each eternally. Same goes for muslims burnin in hell while we atheist burn in all hell. Mehn we are all same as we are all going to burn.

I choose hell and im evangelising. teamHELL. God can hold his boring heaven.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE: My girlfriend hate number 1 whenever I bring it to her face. I will ask her so when death part us, will she be happy in heaven while swid burn in hell? In the first place, she will get bored without answer but it seem she don upgrade. Her answer now is God will forgive me because of her......bone of bone thing. Lol

The number 5 was what I used against a JW guy who came to me for preaching. Mehn the guy killed all my argument with bible but couldn't deal with my question on pain. He pointed to bible saying there wont be pain and wild animal wont attack us so I asked him what if I put my hand in lion mouth or do free fall from high place. He was like I dont know. One thing I like about JW members, they dont argue on something they are ignorant of. Lol.

I wish I can be bury with guns and IED, I want to scatter heaven and start war there. Erm fire is good for roasting goat meat. Since a goat stole vegetable without given, thats a sin and permited for hell. See food bro......

Allah, Yahweh and other religion God is true and their religion eternal place is reality. So christians will burn in Islam hell, hindu hell, zoroaster hell and other religion hell each eternally. Same goes for muslims burnin in hell while we atheist burn in all hell. Mehn we are all same as we are all going to burn.

hahaha

#team hell
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE: My girlfriend hate number 1 whenever I bring it to her face. I will ask her so when death part us, will she be happy in heaven while swid burn in hell? In the first place, she will get bored without answer but it seem she don upgrade. Her answer now is God will forgive me because of her......bone of bone thing. Lol

dp
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by PasD(m): 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
The fo.ol has said in his heart 'there is no God'

Smh

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
PasD: The fo.ol has said in his heart 'there is no God'

Smh

The god that says that "there is no other god but me" in his heart is a fool

13 Likes

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Joshthefirst(m): 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

That is even more wicked. Refusing to acknowledge the burning people in hell. Willful ignorance

Worship god? I have seen most christians talk about music. They hardly even mention gospel music. Worshipping is boring. No one ever brought popcorn to a church congregation.

God is also vengeance. "Vengeance is mine saith the lord" Romans 12;19. Vengeance is not love.

Why not?

What is the point of being in heaven and not being able to do cool stuff? It would be like taking your child to the candy stores and letting him fawn over the candy without allowing him to touch one

death gives life meaning. That is a fact. You wont even bother to be typing here convincing me if we had all eternity to have this argument. Death means that we have to do things before we die. Eternity means we can do things anytime we want- no fear of death

Heaven is not a wonderful place....your fave rappers would be dropping bars in 1000 degrees in hell
you're still mixing up christianity and religion. When you see real christians, you see people who worship God, in praises ans lifestyle.

Popcorn? Smh. You guys don't know what you're missing, being anle to worship and commune with God and ask him questions and answers.

What are you saying about vengance? You yourself said the person has repented.
You don't know what heaven is.
The reason we're arguing is because you don't have eternity to look forward to if youcontinue in sin. You only have eternal death to look forward to. That's bad

This is the most flawed and biased and prepostrous comeback I've seen in my life.smh
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
Joshthefirst: you're still mixing up christianity and religion. When you see real christians, you see people who worship God, in praises ans lifestyle.

Popcorn? Smh. You guys don't know what you're missing, being anle to worship and commune with God and ask him questions and answers.

What are you saying about vengance? You yourself said the person has repented.
You don't know what heaven is.
The reason we're arguing is because you don't have eternity to look forward to if youcontinue in sin. You only have eternal death to look forward to. That's bad

This is the most flawed and biased and prepostrous comeback I've seen in my life.smh

lol.....just give up. Heaven is boring

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
Joshthefirst: shocked

And how does this relate with bible? Lazarus and the rich man story is entirely different.

Unless you will dance Etigi or makossa in heaven cuz it sin. No DJ, no clash/chaos cuz this bring transformation....remember your God change plans?

God is love but created evil huh?

People will dislike heaven when you remain at a spot for eternity without a progressive or regressive change. So baby will remain baby forever, old mama remain that forever and goat remain that forever. Even my old mama said she wish to become a boy....you think been a woman not good? She wanted to change but cant so that will make people dislike parallel and stagnant heaven. Growing or cutting short is necessary but cant happen in heaven. At end, dem go dislike there

Because bible called us God. Ye are Gods who can differentiate between good and bad.

Yahweh is the servant of Most High but upgraded status in the heaven council. If we are God, we can be in same level with Yahweh..

Everything in life is vanity. What then is reality? Heaven. What takes you to heaven? Death.

#suicide

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

Best rebutt ever. Lol.

Permit me to use it abeg.....I don see correct wire.

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Heathen(m): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
Man loves three things; booze,women and good food.
All these and more will be abundant in hell no reason to long for heaven.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Joshthefirst(m): 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

And how does this relate with bible? Lazarus and the rich man story is entirely different.

Unless you will dance Etigi or makossa in heaven cuz it sin. No DJ, no clash/chaos cuz this bring transformation....remember your God change plans?

God is love but created evil huh?

People will dislike heaven when you remain at a spot for eternity without a progressive or regressive change. So baby will remain baby forever, old mama remain that forever and goat remain that forever. Even my old mama said she wish to become a boy....you think been a woman not good? She wanted to change but cant so that will make people dislike parallel and stagnant heaven. Growing or cutting short is necessary but cant happen in heaven. At end, dem go dislike there

Because bible called us God. Ye are Gods who can differentiate between good and bad.

Yahweh is the servant of Most High but upgraded status in the heaven council. If we are God, we can be in same level with Yahweh..

Everything in life is vanity. What then is reality? Heaven. What takes you to heaven? Death.

#suicide

Do you really believe this stuff you wrote or are you just trying to humour me?
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by texanomaly(f): 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
*Islamic bonus; No 72 virgins for you.

Smh...what's in that for me anyway? tongue
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
Joshthefirst:
I guess this includes close family members and friends that you may hold dear to heart.

Joshthefirst:
Considering it took God a week to build the universe, and Jesus 2000years and counting to build mansions for less than a quarter of the world population, I guess much intellect would be needed in heaven, human intellect. grin

Joshthefirst:
God is Love. God is Life. God is Death. God Is. Everything. Check your Bible. From the Old testament God, a vengeful bloodthirsty maniac that delivered swift judgment, to the New Testament God that holds grudges till the last day. I wonder what your definition of LOVE IS.

Joshthefirst:
And you think man wouldn't succumb to such temptation also?

Joshthefirst:
Death does not give life meaning lb, you know this in your heart. You only say this because you're an atheist who does not look forward to eternity with God. Jesus said we should work the works that would last for eternity. Life with God has meaning that transcends death itself. Christ gives meaning. He said if you want to find your self, you must lose yourself for his sake. Jesus is the center of it all.
Where's this Jesus?

Joshthefirst:
May God not surprise you that day, maybe he'll have a change of heart and forgive us all. Then all you works here will be useless, and you'll be like the prodigal son's brother who cried in the kitchen while the prodigal son was chopping turkey and nama in his return party.

Joshthefirst:

As to being spotless and blameless, there's no assurance even for the Christian. One flirting thought.. and it could all be over..end up in the same place with me and a host of others..

ONE ADVICE FOR YOU..
Are you bothered? Is there confusion in your heart? Has the walk been tough of recent? Do you live in constant FEAR of the end times?

To pay or not to pay tithe?
To be Catholic or not to be Catholic?
To speak in tongues or speak in the Spirit?
To sin or live holy?

Is the Christian life too difficult for you?

Drop that baggage. Reason calls to you. Be free from the yoke of the Bible. Uplift yourself out of that mindset. Be free and know that ye are God. Cross over to the other side. Walk into freedom. Why walk on a narrow road, when there's a road that's free and wide? Why bother yourself when one mistake before the rapture might end you in hell? ONE MISTAKE? ONE MISTAKE? One flirting thought, one temptation.....

Reason beckons. Will you listen? Or continue to chase after things you do not see.

Think. Think. Think.

Ave Satanas.

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Joshthefirst(m): 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
aManFromMars:
I guess this includes close family members and friends that you may hold dear to heart.
God is not a respecter of persons. The wages of sin is death.

Considering it took God a week to build the universe, and Jesus 2000years and counting to build mansions for less than a quarter of the world population, I guess much intellect would be needed in heaven, human intellect. grin
why are you showing your ignorance? God is ready. Scripture is being fulfilled, but the lord is patient, not willing that any sinner will perish, but that all may come to repentance. He's waiting for you muskeeto.

God is Love. God is Life. God is Death. God Is. Everything. Check your Bible. From the Old testament God, a vengeful bloodthirsty maniac that delivered swift judgment, to the New Testament God that holds grudges till the last day. I wonder what your definition of LOVE IS.
since you choose to be idolatrous, I will not answer to this statement. You see what you want to see. But you know the absolute. You will meet the real God in judgement, not his false image you have created in your idolatry

And you think man wouldn't succumb to such temptation also?
Smh

Where's this Jesus?
he's alive in heaven, waiting for his enemies to be made his footstoll, waiting for the appointed time to come and judge the living and the dead. Waiting for you to repent before its too late.

May God not surprise you that day, maybe he'll have a change of heart and forgive us all. Then all you works here will be useless, and you'll be like the prodigal son's brother who cried in the kitchen while the prodigal son was chopping turkey and nama in his return party.
grin grin grin the prodigal son repented. God is love, but he is not a fool who cannot differentiate right from wrong. He's a righteous judge. If you're unrepentant, you shall perish. Why would he make you come to his kingdom and live under his rule? The wages of sin is death. The soul that sinneth, it shall die.

As to being spotless and blameless, there's no assurance even for the Christian. One flirting thought.. and it could all be over..end up in the same place with me and a host of others..

Jude 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, 25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

1 peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

God will keep us. That's where a lot of christians fail. They think its by their power that they stay away from sin and walk in righteousness. No. By Gods power. We only cooperate with God. The just shall live by faith.

ONE ADVICE FOR YOU..
see post above. We are kept by the power of God.
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
Joshthefirst:
God is not a respecter of persons. The wages of sin is death.
Nice way but I'm not going to take this for an answer. My question was would it bother you if you found out any of your family members aren't present in heaven? Would you remain indifferent?

Joshthefirst:
why are you showing your ignorance? God is ready. Scripture is being fulfilled, but the lord is patient, not willing that any sinner will perish, but that all may come to repentance. He's waiting for you muskeeto.
The Lord needs no patience, he already knows those who are His, doesn't He? If anything, he's just waiting for more unsaved souls to be born so that hell will be full. Funny that most of the world's population would be in hell.

Joshthefirst:
since you choose to be idolatrous, will not answer to this statement. You see what you want to see. But you know the absolute. You will meet the real God in judgement, not his false image you have created in your idolatry
What's the true image of God? Allah? Yahweh? Chineke? Krishna? And your God sounds childish to be whining about a lack of acknowledgement of his existence from me? Why should he bothered if I acknowledge his existence or not?

Joshthefirst:
he's alive in heaven, waiting for his enemies to be made his footstoll, waiting for the appointed time to come and judge the living and the dead. Waiting for you to repent before its too late.
Na, i think he's still recovering from the wounds in his hand. I mean, the experience on his way to Golgotha must have been traumatizing for such a daddy's boy/daddy. Maybe, humans chased him away for good.

Joshthefirst:
grin grin grin God is love, but he is not a fool who cannot differentiate right from wrong. If you're unrepentant, you shall perish. Why would he make you come to his kingdom and live under his rule? The wages of sin is death. The soul that sinneth, it shall die.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 / Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. / Luciferean Poems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.