Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Nature Calls Us: The Dire Need For Nutrition! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Nature Calls Us: The Dire Need For Nutrition! (430 Views)

Strictly Vemma Nutrition MLM Company / Nature Calls Us: The Need For Nutrition! / Selling My Ice Cream Store With 24/7 Electricity Supply (no Need For Generator) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nature Calls Us: The Dire Need For Nutrition! by DJurry(m): 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
It's very crucial you understand the importance of proper nutrition to your health. Proper nutrition simply means a balanced diet -> which is critical to help your body function well and also prevent a number of life-threatening diseases!

Do You Know??

Over the past half a century, there has been a drastic decline in the quality of the food we eat. The nutritional value is dropping even though the taste & look is improving.

Here Are Instances..

*Pollution from factories, car exhausts and open fire has increased. This smoke stays in the air until it mixes with rain to form what's called 'acid rain'. This rain falls on farm crops & destroys their nutritional value.

*Excessive temperature used to preserve tinned foods destroys it's vitamins & minerals.

*Pesticides sprayed onto crops reduce the vitamin & mineral content of fruit and vegetables.

*Freezing food also causes the vitamin and mineral content to decline.

*Adding chemical flavours & colourants has a deteriorating effect on the processed foods that we eat.

*There has also been an increase in the amount of FAST FOOD consumed. The days when families made healthy, home-cooked meals is almost history. Now we are a generation of junk food eaters and our bodies aren't getting all the nutrients we need!

We Cannot Rely On Our Foods.

It's clear to you now that we can't rely on our foods to give us all the vitamins & minerals necessary to strengthen our body systems.
This is one of the major reasons why various deadly diseases strive in our society. Diseases that mostly defy pharmaceutical drugs! A consequence of lack of nutrition..

Food Supplements Are The Answers.

It's not just any food supplement mind you. There are certain food supplements that don't offer a complete nutritional value.

I came across a health-based company not long ago that really fascinated me. Their nutritional supplements combine quality vitamins, minerals, trace elements & herbs to assist our bodies to maintain a healthy condition.

I do not refer to GNLD, Forever Living or Tianshi. The company I represent may not be the best BUT they're seriously in the business of treating various health & beauty problems by using God's gift:-> Nature...

To know more about this South-African company & their wide range of natural products, kindly put down your email address here.

[It's important we go back to Nature to impact positively our health & that of our nation!]
Re: Nature Calls Us: The Dire Need For Nutrition! by Queendo(f): 5:09am On Nov 01, 2013
why cant you leave ur details so dt interested ppl can contacr u.
Re: Nature Calls Us: The Dire Need For Nutrition! by DJurry(m): 10:25am On Nov 01, 2013
Queendo: why cant you leave ur details so dt interested ppl can contacr u.
@queen. My contact details will be part of the info I'll forward to one's email.

(1) (Reply)

New Yellow Colour Keke Napep For Just 350000 / Quality Bracelet Watches And Usb Jewelries. / Exporting Bitter Cola And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.