Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Seach 10! *the Tenth Symbol* - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Seach 10! *the Tenth Symbol* (1012 Views)

If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania / Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10! PHOTO / “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Seach 10! *the Tenth Symbol* by Blogking(f): 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
My predictions were not wrong afterall! Dennis Okike is now the proud winner of the 10million naira and a new car! The days task began with them racing from thier present location away from Chidi in pairs, with Bobby and Dennis in a pair and Ifunanya and Edmund in another pair. They had to recover two halves of a map, meaning they had to race through a long distance and obstacle to the place of the talking drum for Ifunnaya and Edmund and then to the Munby grounds to get the second half. The reverse was the case for Dennis and Bobby. The rule to this was that whoever came last would be evicted. Which saw Boobby leaving, as he came 4th. The top 3 (edmund, Ifiunnaya and Dennis) were then instructed to take a look at thier map, from which they deciphered where the tenth symbol might be located. Which led through crossing a river, several obstacles and then a shalow river area with a small Island called the Pirate island where he found it! Congrats to the ultimate man!... Abeg make i rest, tired out from typing.

Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Seach 10! *the Tenth Symbol* by MissBiba(f): 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
I'm so happy 4 him, he really deserve it
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Seach 10! *the Tenth Symbol* by morhtunrahyoh(f): 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
Congrat
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Seach 10! *the Tenth Symbol* by Kingslaw(m): 11:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
DENNIS OKIKE?
KALU KALU
THANK GOD FOR THEM.
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Seach 10! *the Tenth Symbol* by yinkzzboy: 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
Congrat
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Seach 10! *the Tenth Symbol* by TVTKOKO(m): 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
W
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Seach 10! *the Tenth Symbol* by Dubemkelly(m): 11:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
My igbo brodas no dey carry last. Congrats Dennis, u showed finesse n a super lion trait (UNN product) u dint it 4 yhu momma. Invest wisely
Re: Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Seach 10! *the Tenth Symbol* by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 01, 2013
He was the most zealous of dem all...he deserves the ultimate prize...congrats my bro 4rm anoda mother.

(1) (Reply)

Photos : Julius Agwu Is The Pastor In Duncan Mighty’s Wedding / Time Flies Photo Of Psquare And Their Brothers When They Were Still Children / PHOTOS : Ini Edo Stuns In New Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.