Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) (84219 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2015 / Unilever Future Leaders program / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
MarvellousGod: Pls, has anybody tried doing the online test with a phone?? Wnt to know whether it ll work pls..
Use a pc to be on a safe side. The whole test won't take u more than 45mins.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by greatdave(m): 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2013
ikenna58: Why will Unilever even outsource the whole thing to Adexen?? I have been to their office before and i really dont think i enjoyed the whole process!! Thank God i have already applied through the correct source and written my test. Who ever want Adexen should be my guest!
So what happens to those who have started but haven't completed the application process now dat adexen is running thangs?! Answers anyone?
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Emasel(m): 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
I've done my assessment tests yet still applied through Adexen.Can't be too sure which they would use.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Abolaji99: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
What's the difference between Unilever Graduate Trainee and Adexen Unilever Management Trainee? Cos I am confused!
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Abolaji99: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
What's the difference between Unilever Graduate Trainee and Adexen Unilever Management Trainee? Cos I am confused! What's the difference between Unilever Graduate Trainee and Adexen Unilever Management Trainee? Cos I am confused!
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by oluwanoni: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2013
ar you a learner, you wan apply for both may dem disqualify u..the koko be say na Unilever dey recruit.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by funmi4(f): 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
Adexen is the recruitment agency used by Unilever for all their recruitment

And from what I heard, the recruitment has just been handed over to them.

So its better to do d needful, , which is act save by applying on adexen too.

Disqualification bawo? When its not on the same site and the 2 sites aren't even merged together.

Abolaji99: What's the difference between Unilever Graduate Trainee and Adexen Unilever Management Trainee? Cos I am confused! What's the difference between Unilever Graduate Trainee and Adexen Unilever Management Trainee? Cos I am confused!
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by stephen13(m): 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
Dis adexen guys, it very difficult applying on there site,,I don't knw wat came up in unilever minds by handling it over to them..well I applied once tru unilever site, any which way..Bleep adexen !
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by greatdave(m): 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
stephen13: Dis adexen guys, it very difficult applying on there site,,I don't knw wat came up in unilever minds by handling it over to them..well I applied once tru unilever site, any which way..Bleep adexen !
Azin eh...of al d recruitng agencies, they chose adexen? Geez..pathetic! Unilever whyyyyy?
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by sweetkemzy: 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
Pls dont do your test with phone ooo,cos i did that and i regretted doin that cos i ran out of time.,i was only able to answer 5 qtns. Dont knw my fate[color=#990000][/color] cry
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
omo i no c any online logical test,i was only able to do the numerical, anybody in that category
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Ashmark(m): 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
Seriously am confused here....Ve done d test direct from Unilever site and my applicatn is under review now but am not sure if I should apply again with Adexen..Seriously they shouldn't have given it to Adexen.....I tire o.....Maybe one should mail them and ask
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by DMainMan: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
For Unilever numerical sample questions and answers, come here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1507296/unilever-kenexa-numerical-reasoning-sample#19351630
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by djaxz4sure(m): 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
has anyone gotten d result of d online test? Has anyone successfully applied on adexen site?if yes,how? Answers pls
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by yesboss20(m): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
Una well done oh! Best wishes in ur tests.
Sorry to speak off topic but has any1 here rcvd an sms abt an interview/test coming up 2mrw by 10am in Ibadan? I can't recall details of the job and decide if it's worth going for! Any1 in my shoes?
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
yesboss20: Una well done oh! Best wishes in ur tests.
Sorry to speak off topic but has any1 here rcvd an sms abt an interview/test coming up 2mrw by 10am in Ibadan? I can't recall details of the job and decide if it's worth going for! Any1 in my shoes?
If u can market drugs for them,u can go with ur 8k.
Amori house rit?
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
cutetonye009: omo i no c any online logical test,i was only able to do the numerical, anybody in that category

I am.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
tobiflink:

I am.
what post did apply for
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
tobiflink:

I am.
what post did u apply for
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Savant(m): 12:53am On Nov 07, 2013
Don't quote me but I'm pretty sure the portal was created to redirect test takers with a particular high percentage to the logical test. I know this because I witnessed 2 friends write the test one after the other for the same Supply Chain vacancy. The first just got an automated "you have completed the assessment" message whilst the second was redirected to the logical questions section. Needless to say we were sure of about 18 of the second persons answers as against the 13 of the first persons.

You're better of taking the 2 tests sha. Give it your best.

My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 1:37am On Nov 07, 2013
To be on a safe side, i just applied on Adexen website!

BABA GOD NONI

1 Like

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Emasel(m): 2:30am On Nov 07, 2013
quote author=Savant]Don't quote me but I'm pretty sure the portal was created to redirect test takers with a particular high percentage to the logical test. I know this because I witnessed 2 friends write the test one after the other for the same Supply Chain vacancy. The first just got an automated "you have completed the assessment" message whilst the second was redirected to the logical questions section. Needless to say we were sure of about 18 of the second persons answers as against the 13 of the first persons.

My 2 cents.[/quote]

Are u implying those that did two tests did better in the Numerical than those that did only one test
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by funmi4(f): 6:54am On Nov 07, 2013
So how about those that couldn't even assess any of the test?
Their essays were not ok ? Lol

Savant: Don't quote me but I'm pretty sure the portal was created to redirect test takers with a particular high percentage to the logical test. I know this because I witnessed 2 friends write the test one after the other for the same Supply Chain vacancy. The first just got an automated "you have completed the assessment" message whilst the second was redirected to the logical questions section. Needless to say we were sure of about 18 of the second persons answers as against the 13 of the first persons.

My 2 cents.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by kokoA(m): 7:33am On Nov 07, 2013
I don't know about the Adexen site you guys are talking of o. I saw the vacancy on the newspaper and it is only Unilever site that was written there.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by tunnex190: 8:15am On Nov 07, 2013
please can HND holder apply for this?
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Savant(m): 9:21am On Nov 07, 2013
@ emasel and @funmi

Yes sire, I am implying exactly that. If your numerical wasn't up to their pre-determined cut off point they may hold the application under review pending when the deadline elapses to either move you forward or disqualify you outright. This is a surmisal. No certainties.

As for madam if you didn't write any test it is then clear that your application hasn't been completed. Go through it again or better still get back to the home page and select 'online assessment test'. You should have a pending test waiting. As soon as the education and motivation sections are completed the portal links you directly to the online assessment. I'm surprised you didn't experience that.

@ those of you hyperventillating about Adexen or Unilver I think any one should suffice. Don't be guilty of double applications.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by bhusollar(f): 9:27am On Nov 07, 2013
Hello peepZ, pls I tried Writting d test on my fone, bt d page did nt open fully, wat shld I do? I can only see half of d questions en I can't evn see d options
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Savant(m): 9:39am On Nov 07, 2013
^

Exit the page immediately and look fo a laptop or desktop computer. As long as the test section still says 'on hold' you can still write it.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by dongreatty(m): 10:06am On Nov 07, 2013
D_gRaNd_ShErifF: Anyways, my application status still reads 'under review' after successfully doing the online tests yesternight.
Pls hw did u surpass de ID stuff cos I'm finding it difficult
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by DMainMan: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by DMainMan: 10:15am On Nov 07, 2013
NNPC/PTDF/ Kenexa and Shell/
Schlumberger with SHL /GMAT past
questions and answers is available. It isnt
free
For request or if u want to get a taste of d
test format, send a mail to:
dmainman@yahoo.com or go to thid
appropriate link and drop your email:
https://www.nairaland.com/1507959/shell-schlumberger-shl-gmat-past#19362470
https://www.nairaland.com/1507973/nnpc-kenexa-ptdf-shl-gmat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme / Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.