Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) (84213 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2015 / Unilever Future Leaders program / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Yeske: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
astevee:
C wot u will do,go to the unilver page and create a new account if u havnt already done that. That shud creat ur own page for u

Thanks. I've done that already.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Yeske: 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
Savant: ^

Check your password well. Are you sure your password has one of them exclamation marks, punctuations etc.

I have registered. I didn't know I have to register and apply on Unilever site too.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
rexfada:
I also got a link for the test. What's the test about? was time enough for you? In what areas/field did the test focus on?
Please let's help each other here. One love ma ppl!!!

Speed and Accuracy are two very important skills you need to succeed in this test. The first test is Numerical (Practise with SHL materials); if you perform well in this test then you should be directed to a second test which is Logical (More like Abstract Reasoning).

Goodluck
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
Savant: @Ikenna58

LOL. You have a point though, but I'm not the one. Let me put it this way, my expertise was consulted for the '2 tests' friend. I'm an engineer, supply chain was the closest to anything related to me but no be wetin dey do me joor. My heart is gunning for the Oil and gas industry nothing less. LOL

I think something is up with the Kenexa recruitment so I'd advice others to apply via Adexen.

I'd be eating my fathers money as I wait for the Oil and gas job.

Ok then... Lets work towards succeeding in NLNG application. But in the mean time, can i send you my account number so i join you in eating your father's money LOL
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
astevee: mehn this whole kenexe abi wetin and adexen recruitment process is getting twisted by the seconds,i received a regret mail from uniliver around 4 was angry and quickly pushed delete. Then like almost 10 abi 20min later i got the invite for an online test from Adexen smiley,i am happy sha will take time to do this one. pls who know Adexen format. btw i wrote only one numerical test on friday.

Just pray that this time, you perform well in the Numericals so you can partake of the Logical test. btw, its exactly thesame test you took on friday
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 12:00am On Nov 12, 2013
Gamboh55: This stuff is getting funnier..I applied last week through Adexen but haven't received any mail telling me to write any test.

I guess they contacted only candidates they shortlisted!!
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Shawnalex(m): 12:19am On Nov 12, 2013
I just took d practice test and was taken to numerical. But my connection is down. What do I do?
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by motcom(f): 3:41am On Nov 12, 2013
Pls guys hv been tryin to take d assessment test is not opening pls help asap
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by AllGood: 5:07am On Nov 12, 2013
For those yet to put in in their applications, pls note the following:
THE APPLICATION FORM
Here’s where you tell Unilever all the good things about you. You'll be asked for information about your degree, details of any previous work experience you may have had, any leadership positions held at university (such as student clubs) and in activities you are involved in outside university, too. This is your chance to tell Unilever why you want to join them and show you’re up for the challenge.

HOT APPLICATION TIPS
Take note of all deadlines
Answer all our questions
Check your answers against Unilever's Standards of Leadership
Write clearly and accurately. Use spell-check
Include all relevant achievements
Get feedback: ask your friends and family for examples of your leadership skills
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by AllGood: 5:18am On Nov 12, 2013
Let's settle the isuue of 'one or two tests taken' for once. If the TOTAL (or combined) TIME for your test(s) is less than about 40mins, then something could be wrong somewhere. Check this excerpt from Unilever' site: "Online test:
This 40-minute timed-test is available for completion immediately after the application form has been submitted. You have up to two weeks to take this test, depending on your country. Tests are deemed complete after the allocated time has passed."
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by AllGood: 5:24am On Nov 12, 2013
And if you're in doubt as to what the recruitment process is gonna look like, the 'most nearly possibile' pattern is this:

*Application form
*Online test
*Interview
*Assessment day
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Talie2kiss(f): 6:04am On Nov 12, 2013
help oh, my status is showing application under review,when have not done any test,is it normal?
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Franktale(m): 7:21am On Nov 12, 2013
Got a regret mail from Unilever..Has anybody got a sucess mail?..dis dier process sef na wa..I know I didn't do well in my numerical..I dunno if it was my laptop or d internet connection, I cud only view d diagrams for Queations 1 and 2..from questions 3 to 20 d diagrams refused to appear..I cud only read d questions beneath but d Diagram field on top was empty. I felt bad though and I had excess time of 1hr (funny rite)..Yess d total time displayed for me was 1hr:40mins..I guess it was a systems error on kenexa's part. I just sat dere lookin @ d computer and finally ended d test...Just got an online test invite from Adexen tho.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Lero15(m): 8:19am On Nov 12, 2013
Franktale: Got a regret mail from Unilever..Has anybody got a sucess mail?..dis dier process sef na wa..I know I didn't do well in my numerical..I dunno if it was my laptop or d internet connection, I cud only view d diagrams for Queations 1 and 2..from questions 3 to 20 d diagrams refused to appear..I cud only read d questions beneath but d Diagram field on top was empty. I felt bad though and I had excess time of 1hr (funny rite)..Yess d total time displayed for me was 1hr:40mins..I guess it was a systems error on kenexa's part. I just sat dere lookin @ d computer and finally ended d test...Just got an online test invite from Adexen tho.
i also got a regret mail too...is it stil possible wit adexen?
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by abiggy(f): 9:01am On Nov 12, 2013
Please, I just submitted my application this morning and couldn't view the page meant to link me to the test on my phone. Pls, do we have a period of time more to complete the test after submitting the form, or the tests close today too?

1 Like

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2013
abiggy: Please, I just submitted my application this morning and couldn't view the page meant to link me to the test on my phone. Pls, do we have a period of time more to complete the test after submitting the form, or the tests close today too?

I'll suggest you go to a reliable and calm cafe and do the test today...just to be on the safe side.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Savant(m): 9:15am On Nov 12, 2013
@Ikenna58

Send me the account number quickly. Let me send you mine in return. grin grin grin

In other news, Mr AllGoods, explanation on the 'Tests' is ambiguous. He probably doesn't understand what we've been talking about.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by abiggy(f): 9:25am On Nov 12, 2013
iamlola:

I'll suggest you go to a reliable and calm cafe and do the test today...just to be on the safe side.
Thanks
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by favoured247(m): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2013
i just finished writing all those their plenty essays. and was hoping to rest for a while, only for them to open a page for test immediately. is one not expected to prepare for test? cant I take the test later in the day? i need to calm myself down before writing this test. i applied through their normal unilever site. wats up with this adexen u guys are applying through. is that not a longer process for the application?
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by kokoA(m): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2013
Unilever sha... The timing for those questions wasn't funny at all considering the scrolling up and down one has to do.. I took time to prepare for the test, yet I didn't answer the number of questions I thought I could.. Anyway, assessment done! Waiting for their reply; good or bad, I go still thank papa God. Some people no even qualify to apply..

1 Like

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 12, 2013
Franktale: Got a regret mail from Unilever..Has anybody got a sucess mail?..dis dier process sef na wa..I know I didn't do well in my numerical..I dunno if it was my laptop or d internet connection, I cud only view d diagrams for Queations 1 and 2..from questions 3 to 20 d diagrams refused to appear..I cud only read d questions beneath but d Diagram field on top was empty. I felt bad though and I had excess time of 1hr (funny rite)..Yess d total time displayed for me was 1hr:40mins..I guess it was a systems error on kenexa's part. I just sat dere lookin @ d computer and finally ended d test...Just got an online test invite from Adexen tho.

no offence, you got me lmao on this post... hahaha
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Luchay89: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2013
Lero15: i also got a regret mail too...is it stil possible wit adexen?

Please wot day did you take your test?
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Savant: @Ikenna58

Send me the account number quickly. Let me send you mine in return. grin grin grin

In other news, Mr AllGoods, explanation on the 'Tests' is ambiguous. He probably doesn't understand what we've been talking about.

Na wa for you... I thought the trend should be; I send you my account number, you pay in the money and then you send yours and i pay in too... Na so e suppose be nau abi? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
Talie2kiss: help oh, my status is showing application under review,when have not done any test,is it normal?

Then proceed to take the test.. SHIKENA
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
abiggy: Please, I just submitted my application this morning and couldn't view the page meant to link me to the test on my phone. Pls, do we have a period of time more to complete the test after submitting the form, or the tests close today too?

I wonder why you had to delay till today before submitting... Anyways, wait till night when the network should be a bit okay. And DO NOT TAKE THE TEST WITH YOUR PHONE
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
I think it makes no difference irrespective of how long it takes you to prepare for the test... Some people will keep waiting and waiting till the link finally expires or Unilever abruptly stops the whole process... Just learn how to work with ratios and percentages then you are good to go
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Lero15(m): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
Luchay89:

Please wot day did you take your test?
last week wednesday
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Lero15(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
ikenna58: I think it makes no difference irrespective of how long it takes you to prepare for the test... Some people will keep waiting and waiting till the link finally expires or Unilever abruptly stops the whole process... Just learn how to work with ratios and percentages then you are good to go
fellow engr, did u pass d test?

1 Like

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Luchay89: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
Lero15: last week wednesday

Please, was it today also u got the regret?
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Lero15: fellow engr, did u pass d test?

By God's grace, i did pass it. I havent got a regret mail and i dont expect to get it.

Btw, i am not an Engineer. I read Information Technology
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
davide470: When I just saw the many, many questionnaire and *essay writing* on the application, I vex close the browser..

Can't they just accept CV and data's? Haba.
Azeen me three. I been wan apply for applying sake whether e work or not.But y dey gotta make it so complicated. Them wan pursue pple na im make.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Kolkleen(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
ikenna58: I think it makes no difference irrespective of how long it takes you to prepare for the test... Some people will keep waiting and waiting till the link finally expires or Unilever abruptly stops the whole process... Just learn how to work with ratios and percentages then you are good to go

Baba no be only ratio and percentage ooo. How do pple wtout a little science knowledge solve d velocity questn? I'm sure the pass rate for this test will be a little low unlike BAT.
And I agree wth Savant abt allgood's post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply)

LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme / Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.