Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why (33402 Views)

5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / Why Do Akwa Ibom Guys Like Dating Akwa Ibom/calabar Girls Only... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by tutubranch(f): 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
I was talking to a male friend about his single status and the moment I mentioned to him to get a lady from church to which he replied, “Church girls don't think past the front and back pages of their bible, they hardly follow what's in it, or they twist the who things inside the bible upside down”

I am posting this because of some sisters who give Christianity a bad name whether consciously or unconsciously. This is not to condemn or criticize anyone (before some take it personal instead of analyzing the message). Seem a lot of ‘born again’ Christian sisters who are not married when they are almost at menopause age tend to make people ask, “Which kain God she dey serve sef” or, “Why she no marry Jesus and Get ‘holy Belle’ like Mary mother of Jesus did” – not that one’s life should be shaped by what people say or think

* Born Again Ladies Have Serious Attitude Problem: To them, 'church and their bible are their ticket to marriage'. They are only concerned about not being slept with than their attitude. Bluntly put, non-church girls seem ‘sweeter’ in character in comparison. Even if they are chopping your money, you won't even feel it until when it's over (not encouraging chopping the money babes ooo). People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude. Nothing can stop the (wo)man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the (wo)man with the wrong mental attitude.

* Oh God, Their mode of Dressing Is Horrible! We know you are trying to be modest, or you don't wear trousers or you have to cover your hair, but please are there no better skirts in the market than the ones your mum who is twice your size dashed you? Then the ones that manage to do 'make up' just blow it out of proportion. What's with heavily black lined lips? And odd color eye shadows? Even Sarah in the bible was fair to look upon, Are you Jezebel or Sarah?

* They Do Not Know How To Carry On Intelligent Conversations Outside The Bible And Church: How can you engage in intelligent conversation when you try to block away all socially relevant information apart from bible passages and your books? When you ask, do you own a Blackberry? She replies 'No!! You ask why? She replies, ‘my pastor said it’s the devil's tool to destroy mankind”. Tell your pastor he shouldn't put his programs on the TV or Radio or expect us to download any of his messages with our Blackberry' #Lobatan!

* Born Again Ladies Are Easy To Bed, And Not Even Daring! You think it’s untrue, ask some of the ‘player’ guys who have had experiences in this regard. It takes only Mr. Biggs and Chicken Republic, then follow them to their church twice and three times, cram something their Pastor has said, she'll follow you home, put on some cool love songs, and gbam, it’s on! The non-church girls will even push, stretch, relentless ‘toasted’ and twist a guy to the limit so hard, the guy will want to keep seeing her and wanting to do more without even sleeping with her, well at first. A guy wants an intelligent, daring wife, though she has to be submissive but church girls don't even put up that challenge, most of them though

*They Can So Backbite: A lot of Christian sisters engage in running down other church meters and even Christian brother. Usually monitoring and assessing other’s morality, Christian lives and so on and gossiping among themselves without first checking the specks in their own eyes; “Brother John only has one trouser with rat-chopped’ shoes”, “Sister Mary thinks she is too fine and dress to seduce men”.

* Born Again Ladies Always Wait For The God In Their Pastor To Find Their Husband For Them: I still don't understand how a Christian believer would believe God is omnipresent, if the only God she believes in is in her pastor, doesn't she have God? So many Christian sisters are toooo busy with God's work and so would trust their pastors to find husbands for them with poor dress sense and lack of decent social interaction then when they are in their late 30s or 40s, they will be all up over you, even trying to date young guys, and tell you Age is not a barrier in the bible, what happened to God's work, you were trying to do.

* Most Live in A Fairytale: They just want everything to work how and when they want it to. I am not referring to lack of having faith and all but when just set some unrealistic standards that they themselves fall short of. For example, wanting a rich man for husband is not a bad dream but when brother Tony who is obviously a struggling but hard working and ambitious young man come along and you ‘reject poverty’ offer, then you better wait for President Jonathan to divorce his Patience Dame

As Christian ladies, have we become so religious that we have lost character? I have met some born again Christian sisters who don’t carry the toga of born again about, that you would find it so hard to believe they are born again in the first place (you know people have a pre-defined mindset of how born again sister look and behave and will be surprised that they are virgins till their wedding nights)

It's a thing of grace, pride and greatness be born again, speaking in tongue, spirit filled and baptised but socially on point!

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/11/why-guys-dislike-churchbabes.html

34 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
Hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Smartiegurl(f): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
Choi!
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by kingofpool: 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
Politrickz nd itz dirty brother....No permanent friend nd no permanent enemy,just permanent >sell fish< interest.....Gudluk nd amaechi....Nice @op
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Alikaxon(m): 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
U ve spoken well. Fp things. The part u said "born again sisters are d most easy to sleep with" is very true. Most of dem are so timid not to know d tricks dat guys use in luring them to bed, dy re very emotional, all u need to do as a sharp guy is to be logical. Der re 2 types of born again in my view. 1: timid born again, diz pple are so timid, dy see any oda social gatherin except church as evil, even to be a casual frd with a guy is a no-go area, they stay away 4rm male like dy are devil. They hav d orientation dat weneva u a close to any male, u 'll be slept with, das not true. It is wen u ar aquainted wit ur opposite sex dat u bcom more confident in dealing with dem. Tel me a girl dat has nt had a hand shake with a guy 4 more dan 20yrs, der is a big tendency dat d very day he will nw be closed to a guy; she 'll bcom emotionally loosed nd eventually turned on easily, ar u always suprised hw many timid born again girls suddenly get pregnant?? Only on one encounter. Do u kw dat many of diz born again sisters dn't belong to any social netwrk? Hw can dy b social? Dy re mearnt to undastnd dat it is evil. 2: socially upright born again pple, i dn't tink der is anythin wrong wit havin opposite sex as frnds, der is grt benefit in it, it doesn't mean sex nd sex thing. Dress nicely, i dnt tink ur dressing with pensed trousers or very wild trousers makes a difference, dix x common wit men. Be social, kw hw 2 communicate. Kw wen to communicate d bible nd wen to communicate outside d bible. Dis is wat dis timid born again pple do, all dia communication is foccused on d bible, even wen its nt needed. I may continue on nd on... Bt i tink ma finger shud rest.

16 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by MrCork: 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
..kaiii...see light skin babes...yellow!! tongue
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by ganase2: 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
Alikaxon: U ve spoken well. Fp things. The part u said "born again sisters are d most easy to sleep with" is very true. Most of dem are so timid not to know d tricks dat guys use in luring them to bed, dy re very emotional, all u need to do as a sharp guy is to be logical. Der re 2 types of born again in my view. 1: timid born again, diz pple are so timid, dy see any oda social gatherin except church as evil, even to be a casual frd with a guy is a no-go area, they stay away 4rm male like dy are devil. They hav d orientation dat weneva u a close to any male, u 'll be slept with, das not true. It is wen u ar aquainted wit ur opposite sex dat u bcom more confident in dealing with dem. Tel me a girl dat has nt had a hand shake with a guy 4 more dan 20yrs, der is a big tendency dat d very day he will nw be closed to a guy; she 'll bcom emotionally loosed nd eventually turned on easily, ar u always suprised hw many timid born again girls suddenly get pregnant?? Only on one encounter. Do u kw dat many of diz born again sisters dn't belong to any social netwrk? Hw can dy b social? Dy re mearnt to undastnd dat it is evil. 2: socially upright born again pple, i dn't tink der is anythin wrong wit havin opposite sex as frnds, der is grt benefit in it, it doesn't mean sex nd sex thing. Dress nicely, i dnt tink ur dressing with pensed trousers or very wild trousers makes a difference, dix x common wit men. Be social, kw hw 2 communicate. Kw wen to communicate d bible nd wen to communicate outside d bible. Dis is wat dis timid born again pple do, all dia communication is foccused on d bible, even wen its nt needed. I may continue on nd on... Bt i tink ma finger shud rest.

Meeeeeeehn, this guy or whoever the person is so on point!

8 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by lilmax(m): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
Correct

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Op, God bless u for dis good write up grin
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Danhumprey: 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..kaiii...see light skin babes...yellow!! tongue
Is that all you learnt from the thread? angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Danhumprey: 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
ganase2:

Meeeeeeehn, this guy or whoever the person is so on point!
I tell you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Danhumprey: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
OP,I wouldn't mind marrying you. wink You just hit the nail right on the head. Thanks for sharing this with us. You got it right!

Number 2 and 3 sound funny. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by mesther96(f): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by ITbomb(m): 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
You you forgot to add this
Most Born Again ladies are actually retired runz girlz who will use church as a blanket to prevent you from seeing how wide and deep their holes have been shattered by previous players.

43 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
Born again girls my foot. Most are just pretenders in the church. I would rather pick a wife from the street, at least I know what I am getting into.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Danhumprey: 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
alutacontinua: undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I guess this one is 'born-again'. lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
Danhumprey: I guess this one is 'born-again'. lipsrsealed

HUH
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by xynerise: 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
@Poster. My question is ''Who is a born again?''

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
xynerise: @Poster. My question is ''Who is a born again?''

Hope you're taking good care of my husband?
Nd pls, I lyk him born again! wink wink wink
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by xynerise: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
alutacontinua:

Hope you're taking good care of my husband?
Nd pls, I lyk him born again! wink wink wink
Lai lai! ''Born again'' brothers dont know how to satisfy their wives on bed. They believe giving her the best of sex is immoral and a sin

5 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by smart134: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
funny
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by djeezy(m): 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
Is this a thread to bash born again ladies? Op, I do not agree with all you have written above but some points are sorta valid to some extent. I believe everybody is attractive to somebody. We live in a world where virtues are frowned at. Those who follow the crowd usually get lost in it. We have born again ladies who get marriage proposals. Op is simply referring to the extremists.

41 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Deiok(m): 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
Because they will never have sèx.
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Brymo: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
some threads r white,some black,i can't decipher d color of dis 1.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by tpia5: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
another "female"?
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
xynerise:
Lai lai! ''Born again'' brothers dont know how to satisfy their wives on bed. They believe giving her the best of sex is immoral and a sin

Is that the meaning of "born again" shocked shocked shocked shocked
I prefer him not "born again" then!
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by xynerise: 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
alutacontinua:

Is that the meaning of "born again" shocked shocked shocked shocked
I prefer him not "born again" then!
Good.
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by donphilopus: 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
Me na born again girls I dey lyk ooo...

Most especialy if you are a fellow christian, they will love you like mad

5 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by smart134: 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
Mr funnyguy: * Born Again Ladies Are Easy To Bed,
And Not Even Daring!

try ma pastor's daugher na.! Na slap u go get! It differs ma broda..leav all does tin joor

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by slap1(m): 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
Because there is no time to quote the scriptures before you get an ordinary kiss.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Bpriest(m): 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
stuck up ladies

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! / The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. / How Do I Move On From My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.