Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads - Nairaland Ads (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads (92083 Views)

Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test / How To Place Targeted Ads On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by onyiga(f): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
When is nysc 2015 batch a mobilisation time table coming out?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Handsome1: 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
mr seun please i have sent you a mail with my email address please check ur mail for it please
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by KON: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2014
Hello Seun..

No response from you yet. Please provide email/contact details of somebody I can discuss adverts with. I have a unique proposition. Or I can be reached on yseajayi@yahoo.com

Thank you
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by bonesofdavid: 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
Please bro direct me on how to completly delete my post please I await your reponse
Thanks
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by thierryopj: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hello Mr seun,my ad was approved and i funded ur acct dis morning after which I sent a mail to you. ....I don't think my account has been funded sir.. ..depositor name is Srac Nig Enterprises. .
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by AmosunJulius: 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
My name is Amosun Julius i live at idiroko ipokia local government ogun state. I am a farmer and i want to advertise my goods but i don't understand the procedure you posted but i will be happy if you can contact me on my phone number(07045240644).
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by nkem79(f): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
my name is nkem, please i would like you contact you seun, at least talk about this advert thing please. reach me on 09090032801
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Chat212: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
I paid ten thousand naira into your account due to my ad campaign on Nairaland is running out of advertising credits, although i still have some credits,hoping to receive a mail from you that my account has been credited with ten thousand naira(10,000) instead i received a mail that my ad campaign on Nairaland will run out of advertising credits within 48 hours. Please i want to confirm if you've received the money i paid into you account.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by afroxyz: 8:47am On Nov 22, 2014
Good day. Plz I want to place an ad. Where do I pay and what is the minimum amount I can pay. Thank you.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by iyongo: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hello Seun. Was banned from updating on nairaland. Dont know if it is because I wasnt using the ad section to promote my product. Please let me know the reason and how I might rectify it. Thank you.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by lightheart(m): 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
afroxyz:
Good day. Plz I want to place an ad. Where do I pay and what is the minimum amount I can pay. Thank you.

Here you go, www.nairaland.com/campaign
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by joesparkle: 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
hi seun
i uploaded an ad 3 days ago, and its still pending as at this morning, please can you help me fast track it. i need it up before the week runs out
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by rapid: 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Seun:

www.nairaland.com/1049481/how-place-targeted-ads-nairaland

Please feel free to ask me any questions about our Targeted Ads on this thread. Feel free to drop complaints & suggestions here as well!

Hello,

Are these banner ads rotational or non-rotational?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by MrEvolution7: 11:35am On Nov 26, 2014
Seun:

www.nairaland.com/1049481/how-place-targeted-ads-nairaland

Please feel free to ask me any questions about our Targeted Ads on this thread. Feel free to drop complaints & suggestions here as well!

Hello,

If I place an Ad, is it possible to update and change the landing page of the Ad while the Ad is still on?

Thank you as I await your reply.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by joesparkle: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2014
Hi our ad was rejected on the grounds that its misleading, please I would like to know how you came to that conclusion.
And if possible can you provide us with an avenue to clear up misconceptions. looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hi Seun,

I deposited some amount into the account.

Please kindly credit account - we want to go live as soon as possible.

Thanks

Manifest
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by dani1luv: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
Afternoon Seun,
I made a transfer of 40k to your account this morning., also sent an evidence of payment to the email provided, till now, My ads account hasn't been credited.

Kindly attend to it asap.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by netghost: 10:54am On Nov 28, 2014
Howdy , i just made a 10k deposit and my ads are yet to be up ...
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by anneki(m): 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
This seems like a general complaint. I made a payment of N10000 on wednesday and since then have sent 3 emails attaching proof of payment yet my account has still not been credited.

Is there something wrong?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by netghost: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
mine has gone live so no one starts doubting the legitimacy of the ads here , i also advise those that complained to return here when theirs goes live also

Nice one seun

1 Like

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by abbadon: 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
No one is doubting anything, nairaland has been existing for a while, large companies advertise on Nairaland. However, what I believe Nairaland need is an automated system of payment, maybe through Interswitch. For example, if an advertiser paid for his account through Interswitch, after confirmation from the Interswitch system, the advertiser Nairaland account should be credited immediately and all this is happening in the backend "is in the code" so no manual work is required. Faster and More convenient for people and less work for Mr. Seun.

Anyways, that's just my opinion on how to improve the system.

1 Like

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by joesparkle: 8:38am On Dec 01, 2014
hi seun
i seriously do not understand why our(WAVE Academy) ad was rejected, first reason was that its misleading, then we put all our cards on the table and it was rejected again on the grounds that we promise jobs after training when the sole aim of our organisation is to provide unemployed youths with jobs. if the communication channel had been open, we would have clarified all misconception.

we are a non profit organisation with sole aim of reducing unemployment, by providing entry level jobs in the service industry.
we train then provide our trainees with jobs.
essence of the training is to equip trainees with the appropriate skills to perform on the job.
yes we charge a fee, but for those who cant afford it, they can pay after we provided them with jobs.
we started last year and we have trained 120 youths so far and provided jobs for 80% of them.
we provide our trainees jobs in hospitality firms like intercontinental hotel, SPAR, KFC, Ebeano etc
having said all this please provide us with the guide line for advertising on your site.
you can also reach me for further clarification on 07066311076 0r nicolas@wavehospitality.org
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 04, 2014
Hi Seun,

I deposited some amount into the account.

Please kindly credit account - we want to go live as soon as possible.

Thanks

Manifest
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by nigerianwire(m): 9:29am On Dec 04, 2014
i really dont understand how to place the advert can some 1 help me,cos i want to place an advert now

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22)

First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.