Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads - Nairaland Ads (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads (92076 Views)

Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test / How To Place Targeted Ads On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by paul234(m): 7:19am On Nov 21, 2013
Seun which kind delay is dis, sent u several mails bt i got no reply and ntn as bin done to my complaint.

My ads Banners as bin approved, payment as bin made, payment details as bin sent several times...Now waiting for you to load me ads credit.
Seun, will you kindly attend to my request, as my ads is time limited!
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 7:26am On Nov 21, 2013
paul234: Seun which kind delay is dis, sent u several mails bt i got no reply and ntn as bin done to my complaint.

My ads Banners as bin approved, payment as bin made, payment details as bin sent several times...Now waiting for you to load me ads credit.
Seun, will you kindly attend to my request, as my ads is time limited!
Sir, while you didn't mail the address we gave you, you did send me a PM 15 hours ago to report your payment of 5,000 naira. Unfortunately the title of your email ("REPLY NEEDED URGENTLY"wink was not related to Nairaland Ads at all, so I mentally classified it as spam and didn't bother opening it. I am very sorry about this. Your account has now been credited with the payment of 5,000 naira. Thanks for your business.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by PastorKun(m): 9:03am On Nov 21, 2013
Hello Seun, I have a thread I would like to promote on the front page. What would it cost and what is the procedure to follow? Thanx
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 10:48am On Nov 21, 2013
Pastor Kun: Hello Seun, I have a thread I would like to promote on the front page. What would it cost and what is the procedure to follow? Thanx
We cannot post your link on the home page for money. Home page topics are meant to be objectively interesting. However, you can have an ad campaign that targets the home page and uses your thread as the landing page. The procedure is explained here: https://www.nairaland.com/1049481
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by topsyking: 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
Seun: We cannot post your link on the home page for money. Home page topics are meant to be objectively interesting. However, you can have an ad campaign that targets the home page and uses your thread as the landing page. The procedure is explained here: https://www.nairaland.com/1049481
i no won reply but i gat to...SEUN u dey lie.. how many times has advert of car sale or building for sales make it on nairaland home page.. just tell d guy make he pm u personally instead of making it public...abi i lie.. grin
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by iamswizz(m): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
Seun: We cannot post your link on the home page for money. Home page topics are meant to be objectively interesting. However, you can have an ad campaign that targets the home page and uses your thread as the landing page. The procedure is explained here: https://www.nairaland.com/1049481
seun, pls help me,everytime i get pm's.. i dont receive any messages at all.. why is that pls
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
iamswizz: seun, pls help me,everytime i get pm's.. i dont receive any messages at all.. why is that pls
Send me a PM about this and I'll look into it. Also, pls check your spam folder and search for nairaland there.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Sermwell(m): 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
My sister has an NGO she intends to advertise on NL! She ask if there will be discount for consistent advert( I think she meant patronising NL for a long time)?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by yusufu16: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
Seun: Send me a PM about this and I'll look into it. Also, pls check your spem folder and search for nairaland there.

Same with me Seun please help
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
yusufu16: Same with me Seun please help
Have you checked your spam folder?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by yusufu16: 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
Seun: Have you checked your spam folder?

Yes I did checked my spam folder no message.

This is what I always get.

Hello yusufu16,

PlotsandHouses would like to send you an email message, but since you're not connected, you'll need to contact PlotsandHouses by replying this email.

Regards,
Nairaland Team,
For: https://www.nairaland.com/plotsandhouses

You told me to reply them back. I did that but up to now I cannot view their messages
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by iamswizz(m): 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
yusufu16:

Hello yusufu16,

PlotsandHouses would like to send you an email message, but since you're not connected, you'll need to contact PlotsandHouses by replying this email.

Regards,
Nairaland Team,

You told me to reply them back. I did that but up to now I cannot view their messages
i just checked my spam folder too.. and its the same as yusufu said... about 23 of them shocked
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
yusufu16:

Hello yusufu16,

Regards,
Nairaland Team,

They can't mail you in their own words since you are not connected to them, so you can just reply them and ask them to tell you what's up.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by PastorKun(m): 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2013

I don't get you seun Of recent I have seen a number of front page threads that are basically advertising one product or the other for sale and it's something similar I have in mind even though the thread I want to promote is far more interesting.

Since you said you don't post links on the front page for money, you can as well post the link for me free of charge na grin I would really appreciate it. wink
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Basic(m): 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
Basic: My ad has just been rejected, and I was instructed to send an e-copy of my product for assessment.
Now, the question is, where do I send the copy? Please reply ASAP, Mr Seun.

Seun, why did you ignore my question? You answered questions that came in after mine, but ignored my own question (quoted).
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
Basic: Seun, why did you ignore my question? You answered questions that came in after mine, but ignored my own question (quoted).
Apologies. Sent you a PM.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by mneksummi: 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
Seun: Sir, apologies for the delay. We need more information about the other people that your client helped with YouWIN, apart from his brother. The 2 other people he helped to win 5 - 8 million naira each as well as the six ladies he assisted to win sums of up to 9.2 million naira.

I've done as you directed. First i replied the email you sent me and then I sent a PM. I hope my ad now goes through. You're really working hard to protect your nairaland audience. Keep it up. You owe it to them.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 22, 2013
Mr. Seun, after the approval has been done, who decides what date & exact time the Ad goes live?
Thanks
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 6:21am On Nov 22, 2013
melojames: After the approval has been done, who decides what date & exact time the Ad goes live?
Thanks
The advertiser. Once your ad has been approved and you have bought some ad credits, you can place it on any section of Nairaland at any time you like and also take if off from any section at any time you like. Our system is very straightforward and easy to use.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by kaysy(m): 7:01am On Nov 22, 2013
Seun, plz reduce the cost of advertising on education section i want to advertise there. thanks
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by TharyeS(m): 8:13am On Nov 22, 2013
bro abeg ave got a request 2 make plz.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by TharyeS(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
bros hear me out now
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
kaysy: Seun, plz reduce the cost of advertising on education section i want to advertise there. thanks
That section gets a lot of traffic. If you advertise educational services there, you will get a lot of hits and calls in a short period of time.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
Seun: That section gets a lot of traffic. If you advertise educational services there, you will get a lot of hits and calls in a short period of time.
Mr. seun, can u pls follow me back cos i wanna PM you...i av a question to ask....pleeeeease? Thanks
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by neksummi(m): 8:33am On Nov 24, 2013
I made an online transfer into your account this morning and i emailed you to email address you provided. Looking forward to having my ad credit added. Thanks.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by ifyclose2(m): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
Pls Seun...is it possible to run two different ads at a time....eg an ad about JAMB tutorial in the EDUCATION section, and an ad on CARS FOR SALE in the AUTOS section....both at the same time and from d same account (my account)?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2013
ifyclose2: Pls Seun...is it possible to run two different ads at a time....eg an ad about JAMB tutorial in the EDUCATION section, and an ad on CARS FOR SALE in the AUTOS section....both at the same time and from d same account (my account)?
Yes! There is no limit on the number of ads you can run from the same account. Each ad can target different sections or the same sections.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Basic(m): 6:46am On Nov 26, 2013
Hello Mr Seun,

I have sent you a mail since yesterday with my payment details. Kindly help me load the funds into my account, as I need to have my ad running ASAP!
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2013
Basic: Hello Mr Seun,

I have sent you a mail since yesterday with my payment details. Kindly help me load the funds into my account, as I need to have my ad running ASAP!
Done. Thank you for your business!
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by fizanos(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2013
Hello Oga Seun.

Is it possible to pause ad from running till a specific date?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22)

First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.