Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads - Nairaland Ads (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads (92082 Views)

Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test / How To Place Targeted Ads On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by ExpressBooking(m): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
ExpressBooking:

Seun please I need to advertise a Non governmental and non profit charity foundation, The Ifedi Josiah foundation for a week on Naira land. Please what section and how much will it cost to get my ads running? How quick can I activate the ad assuming I pay to u on Monday 23rd December. The foundation is having their widows,youth and less privileged empowerment in Awka south LGA of Anambra state on the 31st of December 2013 and wants me to create awareness for it.I will host their site www.ifedijosiahfoundation.com today. I await your urgent response.if possible send me an email on travelshq@gmail.com

Seun i dont know why dont usually respond to my question.please respond to the enquiry above as soon as possible so as to let me commence the design of my ad banner and pay to you for the advert.please also add your account and payment information on your response to my email to enable us start as quick as we can.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by ekaromail: 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
Oga Seun, my banner has been approved o! I have calculated the ad rates for the places I want to post my banner and it is about N700. Can I pay at least a thousand naira for d ad into your account?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
ekaromail: Oga Seun, my banner has been approved o! I have calculated the ad rates for the places I want to post my banner and it is about N700. Can I pay at least a thousand naira for d ad into your account?
No sir. 5,000 naira is the minimum.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by ekaromail: 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
Okay, I get.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by LoadedHost(m): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
I just submited my Ads, and awaiting approval, if my ad is a N700/month ad, why should i pay N5000 minimum? What if i want just a month and the board i submit it is a N700/month board i will now pay N5000 in advance? That is not good. We are all civilized aren't we? We should pay for the services we request for, if someone request an ad on a N50/month forum section then that should be the amount he pays till the next month.. what if something happens to my account after 3days of paying the 5k? or my email get hacked and i cannot reset my password. My Money is gone? Please Think about this

Kind Regards,
LoadedHost LLC
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by ekaromail: 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
LoadedHost: I just submited my Ads, and awaiting approval, if my ad is a N700/month ad, why should i pay N5000 minimum? What if i want just a month and the board i submit it is a N700/month board i will now pay N5000 in advance? That is not good. We are all civilized aren't we? We should pay for the services we request for, if someone request an ad on a N50/month forum section then that should be the amount he pays till the next month.. what if something happens to my account after 3days of paying the 5k? or my email get hacked and i cannot reset my password. My Money is gone? Please Think about this

Kind Regards,
LoadedHost LLC

Thanks for the post cos I really don't know what else to say other than "I will forget about d payment and the ad." I can't be paying N5,000 for a N700/month advert.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Dhurmynick(m): 12:43am On Dec 23, 2013
ekaromail:

Thanks for the post cos I really don't know what else to say other than "I will forget about d payment and the ad." I can't be paying N5,000 for a N700/month advert.

Explain why.. And your ad, is it for a specified day.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by LoadedHost(m): 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
Dhurmynick:

Explain why.. And your ad, is it for a specified day.

The concept here is that we should pay for what we advertise, the money i will use to pay N5000 for a N700/month advert i would rather pay for Google $20/month(N3200) Adwords which my ad would show on many Google Adsense enabled sites.. not just one forum section.

So @seun, should let us pay for what we want to use. If i have N5000 wont i pay for a advert worth N4000? that everybody will see my ad? We are choosing the advert sections because we are putting our money where our mouth is. Some people dont even have that N700 they just want to force it out of themselves you now say they should pay N5000? Just like the forum section i want to advertise, it cost N650 now i will pay N5000? Ooops, sorry i'm off to Google Adwords with my 5k. It is more value. I cant be Peny wise and Pounds Foolish

1 Like

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Businesstools(m): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
@ Seun: I sent you a mail. Pls check your box and reply ASAP. Thanks.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by mrgreenn: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2013
MR. Seun, welldone for the good and great works.Please how much exactly do I need to pay for a Month Advert in Event section, 5 thousand naira or two thousand five hundred naira.urgent and waitng.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by khrisponty(m): 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hi Seun, how do I get my ad listed as a front page topic? For example 'toyota corolla in lagos for sale'

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by DAVEZONIGLTD: 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
Seun: Sir, please be patient with us: all the slots in the property section have been occupied, but you are second in line to get new slots when they are available. If two advertisers vacate their slots in that section this weekend, your pending placement will become active. Our system is strictly "first come first served". The only thing we can do in a situation like this is to adjust the price a little bit in order to reduce demand.
@Seun, pls am still waiting for my add to be live on property section.moreover, i just made another payment of 5k today with zenith teller No:4012487.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
DAVEZONIGLTD:
@Seun, pls am still waiting for my add to be live on property section.moreover, i just made another payment of 5k today with zenith teller No:4012487.
Sir, please follow the regular procedure.for notifying us about payments.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
Seun: Sir, please follow the regular procedure.for notifying us about payments.

Seun, please lift this ban on me, so that I can comment ,I was banned on Travel, Romance and celebrities till 2017, without any offense ,please HELP ,I discovered this immediately I became a member in January

1 Like

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by ogzille(m): 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
What is the meaning of the percentage premium besides some boards advert rates?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by mrgreenn: 6:31am On Dec 25, 2013
mrgreenn: MR. Seun, welldone for the good and great works.Please how much exactly do I need to pay for a Month Targeted Advert in Event section, 5 thousand naira or two thousand five hundred naira.urgent and waitng.
I need to know the Amount to pay very important, The cost you gave is quite Different ,Please in a Simple Statement be clear .Simply state what I need to pay for a Month Targeted Advert in Event section.Waiting.You can just explain this in a thread, we get confused when you say an amount is the cost andf again you say there is a minimum amount,This confusion is not helping.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by overboard(m): 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
@Seun I went to https://www.nairaland.com/adrates. Please clarify the premium percentages for me i.e. 30% on Homepage. I have a good idea but don't want to jump to a conclusion. Thanks.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by DAVEZONIGLTD: 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
Seun: Sir, please follow the regular procedure.for notifying us about payments.
Scan copy of the teller to you since yesterday but up till now no update on my account and my add is still pending??
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by tesorifashionho: 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
I have paid 5000 into your zenith bank account,sent a picture of the bank deposit slip for Tesori Nigeria advert and my account has not been credited.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by DAVEZONIGLTD: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
@ Oga Seun. Thank you for crediting my account, but am still waiting for my add to be live on property section. NOTE! dont mind mind if it will appear few hours in a day. thank
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Robinson84(m): 12:09am On Dec 27, 2013
pleace how wili post an Article on nairaland?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by tesorifashionho: 10:26am On Dec 28, 2013
@seun pls credit my account and upload my advert.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
tesorifashionho: @seun pls credit my account and upload my advert.
Done. Thanks so much for your patience!
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by stephanio(f): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dear Seun,

please i will like to place 2 adverts on nairaland.

can i know the processes?

thanks

stephane
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
stephanio: Dear Seun,

please i will like to place 2 adverts on nairaland.
can i know the processes?
thanks

stephane
Dear Madam, the procedure for advertising is explained here: https://www.nairaland.com/1049481. Which products would you like to advertise?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
overboard: @Seun I went to https://www.nairaland.com/adrates. Please clarify the premium percentages for me i.e. 30% on Homepage. I have a good idea but don't want to jump to a conclusion. Thanks.
It means that, due to high demand, the cost of advertising in that section is 30% higher than it would be based on traffic considerations alone.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
DAVEZONIGLTD: @ Oga Seun. Thank you for crediting my account, but am still waiting for my add to be live on property section. NOTE! dont mind mind if it will appear few hours in a day. thank
We are working hard to keep demand and supply in balance. We've just initiated an automated price weighting system for that purpose. Sorry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22)

First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.