Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,951 members, 7,803,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Demolition Of Houses In Alimosho Local Govt (ikotun Area) Lagos State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Demolition Of Houses In Alimosho Local Govt (ikotun Area) Lagos State (1948 Views)

Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) / Omonile Lawyer's Rant Regarding The Demolition Of Houses In Epe / The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demolition Of Houses In Alimosho Local Govt (ikotun Area) Lagos State by jumeks: 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2008
Hello everyone,

I have a relative who bought a house in Ikotun Alimosho LG area in Lagos state 2yrs ago. He has just be informed that the Federal Govt want to demolish all the houses in the area due to the recent pipeline bust.

Have anyone heard of this, please if you have more info please let me know.

Regards
Jummy
Re: Demolition Of Houses In Alimosho Local Govt (ikotun Area) Lagos State by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2008
hey guy
where did u get this news from i bought a house some where in ijegun area in ikotun.please can u find out how truth this can be please,post back,
Re: Demolition Of Houses In Alimosho Local Govt (ikotun Area) Lagos State by jumeks: 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2008
I am waiting for more information from anyone on this board.
I was told that residents have already start packing out of the area.
They where giving only 7 days to move out from their houses.
Re: Demolition Of Houses In Alimosho Local Govt (ikotun Area) Lagos State by luckyme9(f): 5:09am On Jul 14, 2008
Hey Guys,
This is strange to me too. But I will make a phone call in the morning to find out.
I have a lot of people and interest in that area.
Re: Demolition Of Houses In Alimosho Local Govt (ikotun Area) Lagos State by erico2k2(m): 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2008
luckyme9:

Hey Guys,
This is strange to me too.  But I will make a phone call in the  morning to find out.
I have a lot of people and interest in that area.
you are quite right there lucky, but you know,I think the overall solution is for government to introduce quality standards so that all these can come under check, but you know if you wanna dine with the Devil bring a long spoon,Hence, i fold my longsleeve when I was dealing with builders E no easy,the are all out there to bite you so, consider all of them as crook even the genuine ones until your deal is done.Deal witht hem as if they are criminals then bitting you may be a lil bit dificult for them.

(1) (Reply)

Houses For Sale In Port Harcourt,Rivers State At Give Away Prices / Very Clean, Neat 3 Bed Room Apartment In Sanyo Area Of Ibadan, Oyo State / Affordable Uncompleted Building @ Vgc For Sale (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.