Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today (18961 Views)

The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today / See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by Rhino5dm: 4:27am On Nov 02, 2013
Chrisbenogor: Port Harcourt don suffer this period, why on earth would that road which has given people nightmares day in and out for so many years be fixed like Harry potter waved a wand?
Or is it the vip bullion vans moving with political convoys?

Now the only ikwerre friend I have is going round the whole of ph looking for a hotel to do short time embarassed

My guy, I was soooo amazed how they hurriedly fixed the axis of Le meridian via bay marriotts leading to polo club. I'm very happy that this singular act just exposed Jonathan for who he really was. My friends are now like, so this roads can be fixed within 2 seconds? All the bad spots around presidential hotel was equally fixed overnight!
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by eceke007: 4:29am On Nov 02, 2013
This is how we spend our money unnecessary for something that is irrelevant. Will that take the woman to heaven?

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by 01mcfadden(m): 4:35am On Nov 02, 2013
Hate Gej or like him,i swear,its nt gona mak him or break him.
#TeamFreshAir

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by metti(m): 4:40am On Nov 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The OP was torn between supporting Amaechi and the president. May be he has finally made up his mind.

Meanwhile, the issue of VIP movements around the Airports disrupting scheduled flights has to be tackled frontally. May be we need to build alternative landing area for the VIPs. Aside the VIP movement, all other issues raised by the OP are mere facade.

I will be surprised if this thread does not make front page in line with the anti-FRESH AIR posture of NL of late.
There is no facade about it. About two portion of the East-West road axis close to Akpajo has been in terrible state for months, commuters spends hours just to cross that portion, with all the out cry nothing was done. With the coming of the burial the road was quickly repaired, I witness it myself on Wednesday on my way to Uyo. So it took the burial for the road to be repaired else commuters would have continued suffering, fresh air indeed.
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by ujunwapeters: 4:45am On Nov 02, 2013
My friend, the security personnel at the PH Airport are just doing their job. You can call it anything you like for all I care.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by akereconfi: 4:47am On Nov 02, 2013
lacasa: @Op,

of all the unspeakable corruption, gross incompetence, subsidy fraud, 225 million BMW's scandals, militancy contracts, presidential pardons, umblerras. Etc Etc

. . . Na flight delay n burial 'made' you fully realize the uselessness of this GEJ Fresh air regime?

Incredible!

HELLO BOKO sympathizer ......................Thought the Long arm of BOKO reached u. Never knew you are still alive

5 Likes

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by chichi414: 4:50am On Nov 02, 2013
Na wa oo is really bad some thing have 2 be done about this vip stuff a country like Nigeria does not value the life of it citizen other this should not hav happen
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by akereconfi: 4:56am On Nov 02, 2013
Keep HATING GEJ, in your entire generations, nobody can achieve what he has achieved and all our past leaders, none of them is better than him. You guys can rant and yell behind your keyboard but if you given the opportunity to meet GEJ, you will sing praises on HIGH to him. HYPOCRITES.....................keep hating, he doesn't even know your name of the hole where you perch.

Eeeediots

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by cachal: 5:23am On Nov 02, 2013
adino: @ op
you choose to use ph airport today because you knew G.E.J was in town and so you can come and rant here on nairaland (you may even have heard this story from other people). Even the skinny looking Obama (apology to Russian presido) commands a more dangerous road, air and sea closure. You also made a silly mention of Eleme axis of East West road which after 8 years was suddenly completed for this burial.
Hmm, G.E.j is really working then, G.E.J till 2019. Completing an 8 year project under record time. God Bless G.E.J.

Am not into politics, but you dare not talk about the first black man to hold world power (Barak Obama) like that.
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by Carsonv(m): 5:32am On Nov 02, 2013
Please can some family member related ti the president please die around University of Education, Pot Hacot.

The fresh air that blew eleme east west road is highly needed on that route.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 02, 2013
berem: Bar dey fine my love. Its been boring without you. I missed you passionately. Don't mind these GEJ apologists attacking you. Its good you have seen things for yourself. Do have a blessed weekend. wink smiley
see your life? That's how news keep coming on nairaland how girls been used for money ritual..now now life as been boring without him.i don save diz one..
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 02, 2013
BetaThings:
2 million muslims perform Hajj worldwide. 60million of them are from Northern Nigeria
Thanks for the propaganda
For real these Barney Jonathan supporters talk like empty heads.
Wait. . .they are empty heads.
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 02, 2013
metti:
There is no facade about it. About two portion of the East-West road axis close to Akpajo has been in terrible state for months, commuters spends hours just to cross that portion, with all the out cry nothing was done. With the coming of the burial the road was quickly repaired, I witness it myself on Wednesday on my way to Uyo. So it took the burial for the road to be repaired else commuters would have continued suffering, fresh air indeed.
Save your breath bro.
No need to respond to a$$-lickers.
The reality states them in the face, and they do not have any logical/sensible argument other than ethic sentiment. But its funny that residents of this SS region are bearing the brunt of Barney Jonathan's incompetence. The East-West road that would be of benefit to his region is in shambles but it took a burial to fix a part of the road that wasn't motorable prior to the burial.
Fresh fart.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by genxris: 5:51am On Nov 02, 2013
It is clear u are looking for insults and criticism of the first family on the burial of their departed.
You should have jumped down from the plane you were in protest...atleast it will earn you some fame rather than feeding us with this cook and bull write up

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 02, 2013
So aboki,this your post make fp.nd I been no wan comment wooh...

Did i just comment undecided undecided
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by ilaugh1: 6:16am On Nov 02, 2013
So we should start crying because you have left the Fresh Air train? Bull crap. For each one of your likes that leaves, 100 others come on board. Nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by Arysexy(m): 6:20am On Nov 02, 2013
@ mr aboki a.k.a okija juju, bros u dissapoint me with this thread.

If PH airport was shut, u wudn't av landed. Control towers signals planes to take off and land. Would u av preferred to land as scheduled and collide with a plane on d tarmac? Or collide mid air with planes taking off?

There were 3 chattered flights taking off from lag and abuja respectively, morning and afternoon as was announced on NTA for d burial arrangements, definitely these chattered flights are supposed to affect d regular flight schedules. So u are not supposed to complain much bc they announced the take off time and landing time which wud av prompted u to either make an alternative plan if u don't want to be dissapointed with seeing VIPs delay ur movement. This kind of thing happens once in a blue moon, so y shud u use it to castigate d president? During festivities airport delays are also experienced, do u blame d president also? It was obvious many dignitaries wia in PH for d burial and as such, flight delays shud nt be a suprise to u.

Bros biko hapu Goodluck aka, odika berem onyego gi mmanya ndi APC?

Goodluck! Goodluck! Goodluck ka anyi ga eso! Ma ona eje eje ma ona ana ana, Goodluck ka anyi ga eso!

7 Likes

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 02, 2013
@ OP, You sounded like a Real Aboki. The clause that you added, that you left Fresh Air Team cracked me up, Cos you were never a part of the Fresh Air Team.

We, of the Fresh Air Team could care less about you, cos if you could complain bitterly for being Airborne for 45minutes due to "private jets" and "helicopters" taking off from PH Airport, I think you are an ingrate. Let me candidly inform you, if such burial was to take place in most countries, the airspace would have been totally closed for inbound aircrafts; That's food for thought.

For those of you, who munch your hatred and drink bitterness, there is basically nothing you can do about the speed of Fresh Air Train.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by Akshow: 6:34am On Nov 02, 2013
Ikengawo: You know what's worst than an airport being halted for GEJ arriving, every single northern state paying a 2000 dollar hajj airline ticket for 60 million muslims in states that have the highest polio rate and infant mortality rate in the known world after the Republic of Niger
irrelevant. And enough with the lies u silly reeeetards from d south peddle around nairaland. U guys are just pathetic. We are talking abt a plane held in d air cos some vagabonds in power "vip" decide to shut down airspace u are talking abt muslims hajj. Who told ur silly retarded self that it is d state govt that pay hajj for individuals? Foolish twats. U deserve what u get in ur erosion oil ravaged niger delta since u can turn a blind eye to excessive waste n squandering of public funds cos its ur kinsman in power. Foooooolish ewu morroco.
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 02, 2013
Akshow: irrelevant. And enough with the lies u silly reeeetards from d south peddle around nairaland. U guys are just pathetic. We are talking abt a plane held in d air cos some vagabonds in power "vip" decide to shut down airspace u are talking abt muslims hajj. Who told ur silly retarded self that it is d state govt that pay hajj for individuals? Foolish twats. U deserve what u get in ur erosion oil ravaged niger delta since u can turn a blind eye to excessive waste n squandering of public funds cos its ur kinsman in power. Foooooolish ewu morroco.

You are confusing yourself, How can you say the Airspace was shut down, yet you were able to land after 45 minutes. Take it easy in calling people names when you are actually lower in IQ rating.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by arewatech(m): 6:44am On Nov 02, 2013
So because their govts sponsor people to Jerusalem they think everyone one going to hajj in the north is sponsored too grin grin

What a dumbass.... undecided undecided
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by badmeat(m): 6:49am On Nov 02, 2013
@op,are you the president of BBA(bad belle association)
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by jerrymania(m): 6:51am On Nov 02, 2013
akereconfi: Keep HATING GEJ, in your entire generations, nobody can achieve what he has achieved and all our past leaders, none of them is better than him. You guys can rant and yell behind your keyboard but if you given the opportunity to meet GEJ, you will sing praises on HIGH to him. HYPOCRITES.....................keep hating, he doesn't even know your name of the hole where you perch.

Eeeediots

Wow now i know people dont really have a heart or what we call conscience. Men, i'm sick and tired of these fools, bootlickrs, asslickers. Wow you mean you see nigeria from head to toe still dey yan fresh air. Guy, you be fool!
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by jerrymania(m): 6:54am On Nov 02, 2013
Billyonaire:

You are confusing yourself, How can you say the Airspace was shut down, yet you were able to land after 45 minutes. Take it easy in calling people names when you are actually lower in IQ rating.

Shame go catch una. remember Beaf? the same shame wey catch am go elude all of una. Fools!
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by Akshow: 6:55am On Nov 02, 2013
Billyonaire:

oh shut up ur steeeepid guts MR higher IQ. U fully understand what I mean don't find unnecessary excuses to hide behind. U read dat d op was on air in ph for forty minutes. That is what I'm referring to if ur brain is soo roasted that u can't decode what I meant.
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by jairusben(m): 6:57am On Nov 02, 2013
bloggernaija: That is what you get in an animal farm.
The burial of a nonentity is being used to waste public funds and infrastructure
u must be very stupid look at d manner in wich u open ur mouth an insulted a deseased...if nt for sake of ursef bt for ur generation...okrika is not an ordinary land..

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by adino(m): 7:01am On Nov 02, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Lol

Its funny because I have been a supporter of Jonathan since forever.

Again, I can understand that shit attracts flies so therefore Politicians and asskissers would flock to Okrika to kiss Madam Jonathans big yansh. But as a Port Harcourt boy, I would have expected that the wise thing to do would have been to use Airforce base for this.

Yeah! Kudos to Jonathan for the Eleme axis of East-West road. I we should all start praying for another death in the Bayelsa axis of Jonathans Family and hope that will bring about the speedy completion of the Port-Harcourt - Bayelsa axis of this same road.

I am a Jonathan supporter, but on this one, I am highly disappointed.

OKIJA JUJU
Busted
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by jairusben(m): 7:03am On Nov 02, 2013
Mr Aboki: So I just got into Port Harcourt today onboard the 3pm Arik flight.

We were in Port-Harcourt Airspace by 5.00pm on the dot. But we landed by 5:50pm because we were kept in a holding parttern because of VIPs were leaving on their Jets from the Airport. Whilst we were circling the Port-Harcourt skies, I could see private jets below us jetting about. We were kept circling for 45minutes.

When we finally Landed, there were 3 private jets and 3 Helicopters prepping for take-off.

The tarmac and parking lot was lined with JTF and Mobile policemen that you would think you just landed in a war zone.

Passengers on ground at PH airport looked so angry as they had been kept waiting for their flight's because of the rukus caused Mrs. Jonathans Mothers funeral.

The Eleme axis of the East-West road that leads to Okrika where the funeral took place that has been under construction for over 8 years was finally completed just in time for the funeral.

Reports have it that Port Harcourt has been under siege this past week with certain Areas in Port Harcourt fully sealed off.

Today, I officially left the FRESH AIR train. Jonathan has just disappointed me greatly.

They spent billions of Naira for the funeral of his foster Mother in-law, yet ASUU is still on strike.

For the first time in a long while, the harsh reality of how messed up Nigeria truly is dawned on me.

Come 2015, if a better candidate presents himself, I will definitely not vote for Jonathan and his Shepopotamus of a wife.

We need more than a revolution in this country, what we need is the second coming of Jesus to just put an end to all this.
op u have made ur points but must u insult the first lady..after all ur mumsi sef na anoda buffalow

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by adino(m): 7:03am On Nov 02, 2013
lacasa: @Op,

of all the unspeakable corruption, gross incompetence, subsidy fraud, 225 million BMW's scandals, militancy contracts, presidential pardons, umblerras. Etc Etc

. . . Na flight delay n burial 'made' you fully realize the uselessness of this GEJ Fresh air regime?

Incredible!

Where did you come out from, are you still mad at the State Of Emergency. Do not bother yourself S.O.E will be extended for another SIX months you can go and hug a wet transformer.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 02, 2013
Akshow: oh shut up ur steeeepid guts MR higher IQ. U fully understand what I mean don't find unnecessary excuses to hide behind. U read dat d op was on air in ph for forty minutes. That is what I'm referring to if ur brain is soo roasted that u can't decode what I meant.

You see what am talking about ? Attitudes like yours need to be forced to stay airborne for hours to avoid contact with saner people. Your rage has overtaken common-sense. Believe me, you are actually not worried about being Airborne for 45 minutes, your pain is that "Private Jets" were taking off while you less rich, less important "common Aboki" was kept airborne.
Next time you want to respond to me, endeavor to be civil and less primitive, and may be you might wanna take anger management classes.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by brinell(m): 7:07am On Nov 02, 2013
Every discussion on politics goes down below-belt to become ethnic related with abuses and curses. You see it gives one little choices.

The activities at the airport wouldn't have been different if it were a northern president. Its a normal occurrence in Naija.

If the burial of the president's late in-law brought goodies to PHC, like roads construction and completion, then it's a good thing. Who cares what brought it about, if it's done.

That Mr Aboki and others leave the north to regularly visit the south, and running away from Boko Haram that they support cheesy is a good thing. Welcome! But we have our rules here on air safety and giving respect to our rulers whether we like and support them or not. We can't overnight become US or UK standard, but encourage everyone to contribute. What have you done to advance the country? Crying or spewing bile from now till midnight doesn't change that, or anything at that. Haven't you learnt?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 02, 2013
jerrymania:

Shame go catch una. remember Beaf? the same shame wey catch am go elude all of una. Fools!

Who is this one ? This monika doesnt ring a bell. Beaf died or chose not to swim in an ocean of tomfoolery that Nairaland has turned out to be ? what is wiser ? Being a King in a Jungle than being a Governor in the City ? I guess the analogy is beyond your cycle of comprehension, I better still might be wasting my lexicographical prowess on some literary Orangutan. Brace up, I am here, its weekend.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue Flood: Flood Hits Makurdi Again, Renders Many Homeless (Photos) / FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn / 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.