Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Please Can Someone Help Me To Translate This In Edo Language - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Can Someone Help Me To Translate This In Edo Language (454 Views)

Igbo People Translate This In English And Win A Reward Of #500 Airtime / Can Someone Help Me Out"try To Discover Urself" / Can Someone Help Me With Ptdf Test Format Or Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Someone Help Me To Translate This In Edo Language by nosaemovon: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
In accordance with provisions of articles 771.2 and 520.2 of the Criminal Procedure Act, rights which attend the detainee are:

a) Right to remain silent, not declaring if he does not want to, not to answer any or some of the questions put to him or says that only declare before the judge.

b) Right not to testify against himself and not to confess guilt.

c) Right to have a lawyer and to request his presence to attend police and judicial proceedings for Declaration and engagement in recognition of identity that is the subject? If the detainee does not have a lawyer, he will be appointed an official lawyer.

(d) Right to meet privately with his lawyer both before and after testifying.

e) Right to notify a relative or a person of their choice and to communicate the reasons for the arrest and place of detention. Foreigners have the right to communicate his arrest to the Consulate or the Embassy of his country of origin.

f) The right to the free assistance of an interpreter in the case of a foreigner who does not understand or speak the language.

g)The right to be recognized by the medical examiner or, failing to, by the health physician of the institution in which he is detained or by any other health physician of the State or public authorities.

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Wanted / Professional Certified Program. / Xtreme Fuel/diesel Treatment Distributors/ Marketers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.