Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted (36708 Views)

Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls / Why Good Girls Date Bad Boys / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Eureka007: 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2013
For me i have searched all my life for a good girl but i always end up with the wrong girl,i will cherish a good gal,i will adour a good gal,i will do anything for a good gal.i will love a good gal.......never will i take her for granted

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by crackhaus: 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
I don't know what people are foaming at the mouth for.
When there is such a thing as 'a very bad good girl' and 'a very good bad girl', why should anyone settle for extreems?

@OP, if you're a good girl who's taken for granted, then maybe you need to spice up your life by mixing in some spontaneity. This could be in the bedroom or or in the...*thinking* *still thinking*...

Abeg, its only in the bedroom you can try to be a very bad good girl... Do this and you won't be taken for granted anymore/

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by whiteroses(f): 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
YOU DINT UPGRADE NONI, men like a woman that's on point in all means necessary he thinks you dont desrve it noni. Even if na deeper life you dey attend if you still have that shiznit, you'll get that bill from ur man
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
Eureka007: For me i have searched all my life for a good girl but i always end up with the wrong girl,i will cherish a good gal,i will adour a good gal,i will do anything for a good gal.i will love a good gal.......never will i take her for granted
there is no such thing as a good girl. its an illusion that so many of you chase. the heart of man is wicked who can know it. a good girl is someone who gets everything she wants in a man. thats the only way a girl is good. if you satisfy every single desire she has. if you dont satisfy every siingle desire she has then she will be a bad girl to you. what are her desires ?

1- you are funny and exciting to be around.
2-very presentable so she can show you off
3-very rich or enough money to buy everything she desires
4-your segz game must be optimal. break it down in the bedroom like a pro. make her scream and purr lol

if you dont combine all 4 of these ? you aint getting no good girls. good girls are not born. they are created
wink and thats game i just dropped on you lol

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by whiteroses(f): 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
obadiah777: there is no such thing as a good girl. its an illusion that so many of you chase. the heart of man is wicked who can know it. a good girl is someone who gets everything she wants in a man. thats the only way a girl is good. if you satisfy every single desire she has. if you dont satisfy every siingle desire she has then she will be a bad girl to you. what are her desires ?

4-your segz game must be optimal. break it down in the bedroom like a pro. make her scream and purr lol

if you dont combine all 4 of these ? you aint getting no good girls. good girls are not born. they are created

ounce of truth but not quite. Good girl is a loyal girl. Like me cheesy All those 4 you mention were present in my relatonships with my man and when its time to settle down all these weird family issues came to surface shocked i nearly called the wedding off and ran away but I stayed loyal, i'm not a coward, I chose him and so I stand by my decision good or bad, i keep trusting God
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Bright2(m): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
Bt 2 start with how did u know u are a good girl?
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Waspy(m): 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
No one true/real good girl ends up with a bad guy or jerk. They just don't connect. Guys dey look face nao. How will the bad guy comprehend her finese, her sophistication, the aura around the good girl, her poshiness and classiness, her delicate ambience, her innocence, her carriage and charisma..... They're just so overwhelming and intimating to guys, hence they usually avoid them, and term them "boring and unromantic", yet want them for keeps( wife materials). Guys knw the cheap ones and that they have a price tag. Any Good girl need not to worry over this tho. The only problem is : Sheeps in Wolves customes and Wolves in Sheeps outfit.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by jerryben12: 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
Abomination!! My wife comes first. She is my diamond and my gold. Take her for granted? Never. I can only be happy when she is happy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
whiteroses:

ounce of truth but not quite. Good girl is a loyal girl. Like me cheesy All those 4 you mention were present in my relatonships with my man and when its time to settle down all these weird family issues came to surface shocked i nearly called the wedding off and ran away but I stayed loyal, i'm not a coward, I chose him and so I stand by my decision good or bad, i keep trusting God
you stayed loyal because all 4 of them were present not because you are a good girl grin wink
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by AreaFada2: 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
Bad guys attract good girls: they hope to tame the wild guys.

When good girls see a good guy, they tend to form, then go with the bad ones.

Later on the same good girls who open their eyes and follow bad guys will start blaming all men for their predicament.

How about checking yourself to see why you follow bad guys??

On the whole nature is not silly.

Maybe nature sends those good girls to save the bad guys.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by DidiiDiva(f): 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2013
luvable sam:

Cudnt agree with u more...Good girls are for keeps....Men appreciate them in their minds A WHOLE LOT...don't let anyone say anytin diff to u..

True!! But most times they end up marrying another girl out of the picture. So,don't just appreciate in the mind,make it known. I believe that way the "good girl" will feel relaxed.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Ediss(m): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
Do they For me no ooooh. I infact adore them since they are very rare. wink
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by crackhaus: 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
Eureka007: For me i have searched all my life for a good girl but i always end up with the wrong girl,i will cherish a good gal,i will adour a good gal,i will do anything for a good gal.i will love a good gal.......never will i take her for granted
Sorry
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Natasha2(f): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2013
Hmm same reason girls take good guys for granted. I dont get it. Bad guys end up with good girls and Bad girls end up with the good guys. I guess we all crave for what we don't have.
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by tintingz(m): 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
This is not totally true, no good guy will take a good girl for granted. it's no longer news that girls purposely fall in love with bad boys and they go all sober when the expected happens. As if that's not enough, they use that experience to concludes that all men are dogs as if it wasen't their fault from the onset. Sounds crazy though but that's the fact.

These days girls care less if you're the most handsome dude in naija, so long you're loaded financially and you've got a 14inches anaconda below your waist that's all that matters.
grin grin grin

@Op, I think it is same way many girls see good guys as mugun/mumu...and they fall for bad guys that will treat them like trash or am I wrong?
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by bebechuks: 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
numerical_guy: Good girls are difficult, hard to get and boring (in and out of bed). You don't really want a good girl until when you are planning on settling down.
odeh
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
Just came out of a very bad relationship. I think the heading should be, why do we girls fall for the wrong men. My eyes Was Wide opnened when I dated my ex. He is a man that any right thinking girl shouldn't date but am the Kind of woman that loves to bring out the best in everybody. Apart From that, I saw him in my dreams a. Week before we met! Scary Shit. In the dream, I saw his face very well, I was lying down on his laps and hewas playing wiv my hair. I wassaying to myself in the dream, this guyseems to good to be true! I didn't no god was warning me about him. This guy took me to hell andback. Even his family had given up on him, he was so spoilt. I prayed and made sure he changed for the better. He is an only son. So his mum had pampered him till he became trouble for the family. After all d beating and verbal abuse he suddenly realised that am not his type. But when I met him, he was not even my type. Now he says am to good for him and he doesn't deserve me. Please who d Bleep says that shit?? The gods must be crazy. I feel betrayed. Anyway he Is back to his old ways. And am back to my sanity. Today happens to be his birthday andthis time last year he was promising heaven and earth. Now he is just someone I used to know! I wouldn't say am 100% good. But am about the only girl in lagos that hasn't slept wiv a married man! I wouldn't do anything for money, I don't spend beyond my means, does that classify me as a good girl? I think not cus I love to socalise and meet people. I don't pray everyday but I am deeply religious, I lie, I quarell and am a bit stubborn. Truthful to a fault! I believe we all attract our like" I do not believe opposite attracts in relationships. I believe we date people who we secretly admire. A good woman would not date a bad man! A bad guy cannot last long wiv a good woman! They have nothing in common. So if u think u are a good woman and u feel uare dating the wrong kind of men, am sorry! You are not a good woman! Examine yourself as I have or better still, what is the definition of a good woman?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2013
cachal: I've been thinking about this for a while, and I can no longer keep it. Please I. Want us to discuss about this, why do men takes a good girl for granted? You see guys spending almost 75% of their earnings on pay girls, and can not afford to send N100 recharge card to that good girl that bearly demand for a dime? Am also a victim of this act, and I know many out there are victims of this act too.
Which men do abeg? A wild boy will always choose a wild girl. They're of a kind. A good man will always prefer a good girl. They're of a kind.

However, if you're uptight, that's a different thing from being good. It only means that you are almost inflexible and don't know how to just enjoy being alive and in love, you could frustrate even the deepest love a guy gives you.

Again, a man is a man. He is not a woman and an inexperienced woman in this generation tends not to know what that means. It seems that it takes a certain level of risque and rascally behavior in our days for both sexes to appreciate how they are different from each other. So, it tends to be girls and boys who have been "bad" or nearly so to understand how to relate sucessfully with the opposite sex.

A man likes to provide for a woman. We are wired like that. We like women to lean on us. But we don't like them to leech. So the "ideal" girl strikes a balance. She can ask successfully because she knows how to allow us to be providers without turning us into wallets with no semblance of a personality.

So, you probably need to let yourself go enough to learn the man you are with. Don't be who you think he should be pleased with, be who you are and allow him to rub off on you and yourself to rub off on him. That's how relationship in our days work out o.

Please o, we don't take good girls for granted. The majority of us wanna marry a good girl. That is, a girl who is, first of all, a girl, and second, a good girl. So learn how to be a girl and simply be a good one and we'll be just fine. Oh, and, er, contrary to mob wisdom, good girls tend to be virgins with a decent dresscode, good manners and an ability to relax and enjoy life as well as be serious and work at making life better.

smiley
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2013
cheesy kissObadiahhhhhhhhhhhhh

obadiah777: there is no such thing as a good girl. its an illusion that so many of you chase. the heart of man is wicked who can know it. a good girl is someone who gets everything she wants in a man. thats the only way a girl is good. if you satisfy every single desire she has. if you dont satisfy every siingle desire she has then she will be a bad girl to you. what are her desires ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
they do because of insecurity, immaturity, and/or fear.

[size=18pt]insecurity[/size] - they do not feel they deserve her. she might be "too good" for them esp. guys who know they are no good. Some of these guys will tell the girl up front that it won't work and be honest enough to tell them that they will only end up hurting them...but MOST will take the girl for a ride and project their insecurities on her, treating her bad out of guilt.

[size=18pt]immaturity[/size] - it's a fact that on average women mature much faster than their male counterparts. Some MEN are grown in age and body but still have the mentality of teens...even pre-teens. tongue They are just insensitive, disrespectful and have no boundaries. They are anti-commitment because commitment to them means that they will have to grow up. grin These men usually end up living the rest of their lives full of regrets. Esp. when they realize that some man somewhere is enjoying genuine TLC from the woman they took advantage of.

[size=18pt]fear[/size] - it's true some girls PRETEND to be "miss goodie two shoes" but their act is just that...an act. Once the relationships blossom, those women slowly begin to reveal their "claws and fangs" or showing [their true colors]. As a result, a lot of men when meeting good women believe that they are "too good to be true" and so they begin "testing" these girls. The paranoia becomes so much of a problem that they end up expecting the girl to be perfect. When she shows any sign of "weakness" or flaw then they pack up and leave her believing this to be a "bad sign"...these guys also end up living lives full of regrets as well, IF they do not wise up in time and make it right.

^^David Ruffin's song entitled "walk away from love" is a good representation of this "fear".

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by simdam500(m): 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
Talkin of good gals...

Are there bad gals
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
sandijey: cheesy kissObadiahhhhhhhhhhhhh

grin grin am dropping jewels, as they say. reality not fantasy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Ngokafor(f): 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
I can see some guys shouting that good girls are for keeps and bad girls are for fun,well am sorry for you,...so you think the so called bad girls are fools right??...you deliberatly seek out a bad girl and you expect it to end when you say so??..funny!

...little wonder y'all are always crying on nairaland about getting the short end of the stick...what did you expect?.You think she's a toy u can play with and toss aside when you are done abi??...na so God dey take catch una...

...u all should stop being silly and change your ways,you cannt eat your cake and have it.If you want to marry a good girl eventually then stick with one from the get go,you can always change her to be the kind of girl you want as long as she loves you...leave the bad girls for those who can handle them...a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by tintingz(m): 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
Dr. Joe:
the so called good girls are full of sh...t, all they want is recharge card, gifts, commitment, etc, always giving excuses like ;today is the first day/time, am not free, etc, they hardly give mouth-action, they are not skillful on the pitch wink
but the pay-girls are all in one, no gifts, no commitment, no pregnancy alarm, just service for the money....
pay-girls make guys have fun and concentrate on business while good-girls tie guys down with infatuation.
I guess you will want your daughter to be a pay-girl undecided

Why are some guys so dumb like this. angry
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Dominionng(m): 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
*Yinmu*
What makes one a good girl? Well.. To me, a good girl is one who is yet to be caught and who knows how to cover her tracks well. Your good girl might be my very badt girl. Accept these fact and be allergic to heart attack.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Jman06(m): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
chineloSA:

Eeeeehn, True but too much evilness written all over it. shocked shocked shocked

When the tables turn, then the men start crying until they eat their salty nasal mucus.
When its time to settle and you cant find a good girl, then you start spewing crap " Why are girls like this?" bla bla bla cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Smh.

This applies even more to girls!After wasting away with the bad boys and having all their juices milked dry they start complaining that men are evil when the bad guy dumps their sorry assses and no decent guy finds them attractive anymore, or when d bad guy eventually marries them but maltreats them in d marriage because they were blinded by infatuation to notice the bad signals in the guy while dating.
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
D only thing left to say is that KARMA WILL SURELY BE A BI**TCH. U think gud girls are boring but its the same useless fo*ol that would go to church to ask God why he is suffering witout looking into his past. You think that satisfyn your dick is all but know that one day will be for the owner. Same goes for ladies, u tink u're hot but am sorry you are not but exactly who do you think you are. After flirting you need a man that won't cheat on you. My dear wake up. A friend of mine showd me a grl and told me that he can use her for satisfaction but wil neva marry her talk more of her type. KARMA WILL SURELY BE A BI*TCH. To those that grls are boring, u must be immature

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Michaelmogu(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
...... I dated a good girl last year and wished I had a bad one instead of her. She cooks , cleans, makes d house wit so much effectiveness. But I have problems with her negativity. Everything you say wud be seen/reasoned from d negative angle and u wud have to explain urself for everytin u do. U even have to explain why u shud have s*x at any particular time.
To add salt to injury she is a cry cry baby. Oya make una tell me, isn't it better I date a bad girl and have my peace than these hell of a good girl
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nweike1: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
iamteaser: Why do girls take good men for granted?
Very true my brother
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Janelaz: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
op thanks a lot because this is exactly what i'm facing at d moment. After everything dat i've been doing to be appreciated, still he doesn't seem to appreciate me. May be because i am humble and too emotional. This is my first time of dating a guy anyways and I think I need to wisen up a little. Pls i need help and advice.
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by simdam500(m): 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
djeezy: Op don't generalize. Not all men take good girls for granted. I love and appreciate good girls and no matter how much I spend on the supposed "bad" girl. The good one in my life remains the biggest shareholder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? / Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way / Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.