Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:29 AM

Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted (36667 Views)

Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls / Why Good Girls Date Bad Boys / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
cachal: Thanks a lot for your contribution, critics and views, this is. Getting interesting, am not the only one guilty of this act.. I feel some sort of relief..

Guilty......how are you a good girl? Your E....can put a man off.
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
Michaelmogu: ...... I dated a good girl last year and wished I had a bad one instead of her. She cooks , cleans, makes d house wit so much effectiveness. But I have problems with her negativity. Everything you say wud be seen/reasoned from d negative angle and u wud have to explain urself for everytin u do. U even have to explain why u shud have s*x at any particular time.
To add salt to injury she is a cry cry baby. Oya make una tell me, isn't it better I date a bad girl and have my peace than these hell of a good girl

And did u talk about it wiv her? Nobody is perfect.that could be her only problem. Trust me when a badgirl shows u, u go no say khaki no be leather
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by mcevans1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2013
obadiah777: abi ? lol. i tire for human beings. always placing their burden on other people. yeah i know a wise man once said 'we all need somebody to lean on, lean on me, when you are not strong , ill be there to carry on, lean on me'. but i dont think he meant being a parasite when he was singing that song grin grin gaddem parasites

Chai! Obadiah is wicked cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Flygeriansteve: 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
With whaaat yardstick do ya measure "good" or "bad"? If good=drab, uninteresting, prudish or cold. Me no like good. If bad=cheating, lying chit. Me no want either. Guys like girls may also want a lil spice, a lil drama. Bad like bada.ss. Nobody wants sb too good that they're uptight and churchy except they're uptight and churchy too. Me prefer dem good bad girls tho cuz Imma verygoodbadtguy meself. #Teamverygoodbadtguys
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by faradexs09(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
I love good gurls nd happy to have the best of them by my side,aint bad either,I am just 40:60 bad-good......winks
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by whitecat007: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
@Op, please treat your relationship like a business. Negotiate with your other half. Make him love you with his wallet too if he's getting good loving from you. Don't you listen to all the dubious comments suggesting that you are being kept for the better part of his life.

Hear me and me well!!

Money is power just as sex is, so there is nothing wrong in asking a man that is drilling you all the time to chip in to day to day expenses.

Men want monogamy just as women want honey fingers
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Flygeriansteve: 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
sandijey: Just came out of a very bad relationship. I think the heading should be, why do we girls fall for the wrong men. My eyes Was Wide opnened when I dated my ex. He is a man that any right thinking girl shouldn't date but am the Kind of woman that loves to bring out the best in everybody. Apart From that, I saw him in my dreams a. Week before we met! Scary Shit. In the dream, I saw his face very well, I was lying down on his laps and hewas playing wiv my hair. I wassaying to myself in the dream, this guyseems to good to be true! I didn't no god was warning me about him. This guy took me to hell andback. Even his family had given up on him, he was so spoilt. I prayed and made sure he changed for the better. He is an only son. So his mum had pampered him till he became trouble for the family. After all d beating and verbal abuse he suddenly realised that am not his type. But when I met him, he was not even my type. Now he says am to good for him and he doesn't deserve me. Please who d Bleep says that shit?? The gods must be crazy. I feel betrayed. Anyway he Is back to his old ways. And am back to my sanity. Today happens to be his birthday andthis time last year he was promising heaven and earth. Now he is just someone I used to know! I wouldn't say am 100% good. But am about the only girl in lagos that hasn't slept wiv a married man! I wouldn't do anything for money, I don't spend beyond my means, does that classify me as a good girl? I think not cus I love to socalise and meet people. I don't pray everyday but I am deeply religious, I lie, I quarell and am a bit stubborn. Truthful to a fault! I believe we all attract our like" I do not believe opposite attracts in relationships. I believe we date people who we secretly admire. A good woman would not date a bad man! A bad guy cannot last long wiv a good woman! They have nothing in common. So if u think u are a good woman and u feel uare dating the wrong kind of men, am sorry! You are not a good woman! Examine yourself as I have or better still, what is the definition of a good woman?
I'm so sorry. Guy you dated was a jerk. Not all guys are like him. You'll find another who'll appreciate for your good qualities.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by dmcdad: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
SELFWORTH: .....because they think only for the moment....not over time. When they get older then they start regretting. ......

Remember gold is only sold to those who know the value. Only a good man will appreciate a good woman.
The question now is: How many good women appreciate good men? Maybe you should have thought about this from the outset... Hmm?
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by 190: 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
Hold up hold up hold up!!

are we talking of NIGERIAN GIRLS here angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
mc~evans:

Chai! Obadiah is wicked cheesy grin

lol obadiah belongs in an asylum. grin

@Obadizzle kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
Cykik: D only thing left to say is that KARMA WILL SURELY BE A BI**TCH. U think gud girls are boring but its the same useless fo*ol that would go to church to ask God why he is suffering witout looking into his past. You think that satisfyn your dick is all but know that one day will be for the owner. Same goes for ladies, u tink u're hot but am sorry you are not but exactly who do you think you are. After flirting you need a man that won't cheat on you. My dear wake up. A friend of mine showd me a grl and told me that he can use her for satisfaction but wil neva marry her talk more of her type. KARMA WILL SURELY BE A BI*TCH. To those that grls are boring, u must be immature

LOL! preach! cool grin
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by dmcdad: 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
SELFWORTH:

....makes no logical sense. You can't date a "boring' girl but you can marry one....
That's because after marrying her he would still go out and straff the so-called badt girlz... Surprise?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by dmcdad: 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
PasD: I thinks the moderators would had corrects the OP's topic and some of the mistake he make in his write up? The english in the topic is not correcting. Tans
Sorry for my ignorance... Is this English or what?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by dmcdad: 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
obadiah777: if she is a good girl how come she is not buying the guy 100 naira recharge card instead ?
I wonder ooooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by dmcdad: 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
lorretta u: good girls aren't all boring(in and out of bed).trust me
Or does boring=good in your dictionary?
Anyway I know a girl can be good and still be lively vivacious and fun loving.
Some people take good girl to mean
Virgin,long skirt,quiet and meek

But I know a good girl can be the opposite of all that and still give you a fun filled wholesome relationship.just learn to look beneath the surface. Most goody-two-shoes kind of girls are pretenders or maybe just plain naïve.but the non-naive seen-it-all kind of good girl will always be herself with you.speak her mind and even when in the midst of all types of temptations,you can be sure she'll stand her ground.cos for real she's seen life and knows what she wants out of life.

My point?
Naïve,virgin,timid,boring,meek,quiet,cover-it-all etc. Doesn't define a good girl.
Your head is there
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
1. because good ppl are predictable, hurt em and they repay you with more good

2. good people are unwilling to take risks and act impulsively
hence they are boring

3. boys want to experiment and act out fantasies with bad girls. they are not sure the good ones are cool with it

4. bad girls are short term......no long thing..show me money
i show you.....fahfree

5. bad girls dont judge your actions

6 bad girls know what they want and dont beat about the bush. the guy act up...they leave and get another..no permanent attachment...so bobo tries to treat her well....for the main time. till she leaves

7. bad girls are not cllingy...they give you time to miss them

8. because good girls have the ...it has to be you or no other mentality

9. because..as the saying goes...the good die young

dont be good all the time to all the people.....dont fall head over heels in love.....even if you do dont show it all the time.

dont smother him with your love and prescence

if he doesnt change or disrespect and continues to take you for granted. leave him. ther are other ppl out there

if you are a guy n in the same shoes, change the him to her...and girl to guy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by dmcdad: 5:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
Tbken: Do we really have good girls
Yeah! Same way we have good guyz
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
It is really sad that not just guys only but ladies take the good specie of the opposite sex for granted.

Moreover desist from generalization I think there are still good men who don't take good ladies for granted. They are rare, but it doesn't me they ain't around. He might even be that caring friend you've placed in the friend zone all this years.

If you are good,keep been good he will find you.

#Mathew briggs.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by jamex93(m): 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
Its a big Question indeed and d 2rut is we guys can't give enof reasons why we prefer going after dose pay gals dan going after some one Wu 2ruli loves us..........its a big question which really needs 2 be answered
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by ozimaama(f): 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
where are they good girls
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
same thing happens to guys. girls say bad boys aint good. and good boys aint fun. i think same applies to the ladies. bad gurls aint good. and the good ones aint fun. the only time when a good gurl becomes an asset is when a dude wanna hit the aisile finally.
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
Abi why do girl do bad for good men.
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Sike(m): 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
Me love my ladies Cool and Gentle.
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Youngpo413: 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
That your so-called "GOOD GIRL" is another man`s prrosstitute,we have pretenders everywhere.
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by tintingz(m): 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
rigormortis:
1. because good ppl are predictable, hurt em and they repay you with more good

2. good people are unwilling to take risks and act impulsively
hence they are boring

3. boys want to experiment and act out fantasies with bad girls. they are not sure the good ones are cool with it

4. bad girls are short term......no long thing..show me money
i show you.....fahfree

5. bad girls dont judge your actions

6 bad girls know what they want and dont beat about the bush. the guy act up...they leave and get another..no permanent attachment...so bobo tries to treat her well....for the main time. till she leaves

7. bad girls are not cllingy...they give you time to miss them

8. because good girls have the ...it has to be you or no other mentality

9. because..as the saying goes...the good die young

dont be good all the time to all the people.....dont fall head over heels in love.....even if you do dont show it all the time.

dont smother him with your love and prescence

if he doesnt change or disrespect and continues to take you for granted. leave him. ther are other ppl out there

if you are a guy n in the same shoes, change the him to her...and girl to guy
Are you trying to say that all girls should be like who;re? undecided
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by gentlechyke(m): 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
I'm a BedBOy. Where dem girls Hu need a Badboy.. kiss
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by xtripple: 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
The answer is if you re a girl u dnt need a man on till u get married, u will never be a victim. The only different btw a good girl and bad girl is ur virginity. If ur going out there wit man if any tin happen to you it jst a game,. Jst remain virgin I promise u will lack nothing.
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by GoodSamaritan: 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
The problem is that good girls take good men for granted. they try to form hard to get
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by blackbeau1(f): 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
truth is all men love spending on ladies.its in their genetic code so as a good girl you deny them of their inbuilt duty.thats why they go outside to perform this duty. say no to 'good girlism' today

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by clemriches(m): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
Maybe u haven't meet ryt person for u.... D ryt person for u will take u very serious
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by qhiwegh(m): 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
Good girls are usually ugly, and they hurt my eyes. Why would I even want to spend 5 kobo on something that hurts my eyes?
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by mondi2: 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
For me d good girls at times take guys that 'r sincere to them for fool. So it is, scratch my back & I'll scratch your back. CHIKANA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? / How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.