Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted (36709 Views)

Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls / Why Good Girls Date Bad Boys / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Jman06(m): 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
Op,it depends on the type of guy and d nature of the relationship ie who is more in love.Good girls now lust after bad guys who use and dump them after treating them like poo.And this affects their chances of getting married because by d time d bad guy must have sucked away all d juices in them and dumped their sorry assses,they would have turned 35 and no sane man wants to marry them at that age.So they come to nland and start ranting about how devilish all men are.GIRLS TAKE NOTE:let d guys be d ones that fall in love with u,let it never be the other way round.A guy who's in love with u 'll give u anythn u ask for.That's how God made it to be.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by whiteroses(f): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
Jman06: Op,it depends on the type of guy and d nature of the relationship ie who is more in love.Good girls now lust after bad guys who use and dump them after treating them like poo.And this affects their chances of getting married because by d time d bad guy must have sucked away all d juices in them and dumped their sorry assses,they would have turned 35 and no sane man wants to marry them at that age.So they come to nland and start ranting about how devilish all men are.GIRLS TAKE NOTE:let d guys be d ones that fall in love with u,let it never be the other way round.A guy who's in love with u 'll give u anythn u ask for.That's how God made it to be.

I would literally throw up if a guy I don't love or attracted to touches me, everything will be wrong with him in my opinion, his voice, his hygiene, his weight, size of his head, i'd be wondering what sorts of bacteria is bubbling under his skin? etc i just want him to dissappear. He must also wear fresh socks before lieing on my bed even though I would wash my bed sets after eww who asked him to do so in the first place are we dating? he musnt kiss me or come near me or i shall throw up. So should i marry him because he loves me undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
Jman06: Op,it depends on the type of guy and d nature of the relationship ie who is more in love.Good girls now lust after bad guys who use and dump them after treating them like poo.And this affects their chances of getting married because by d time d bad guy must have sucked away all d juices in them and dumped their sorry assses,they would have turned 35 and no sane man wants to marry them at that age.So they come to nland and start ranting about how devilish all men are.GIRLS TAKE NOTE:let d guys be d ones that fall in love with u,let it never be the other way round.A guy who's in love with u 'll give u anythn u ask for.That's how God made it to be.

Nice one, to add to your point. Spend your time with those who love you and not those you want to love you.

There is a saying," most ladies treated badly by men, once treated a guy who really loved them as sh1t".

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
whiteroses:

I would literally throw up if a guy I don't love or attracted to touches me, everything will be wrong with him, his voice, his hygiene, weight, size of head, wondering what sorts of bacteria is bubbling under his skin etc i just want him to dissappear and he must wear fresh socks before lieing on my bed even though I would wash my bed sets after eww, musnt kiss me or come near me or i shall throw up. So should i marry him because he loves me undecided
A lot of men prefer a not so attractive lady but faithful to a drop dead gorgeous diva who is a sl.ut to numerous men.

No one is saying that you should date who you are unattracted to but look closely at those who love you.

I have a friend who is so attractive that ladies turn their heads when he passes. He is married to one of the prettiest ladies I have ever met. She is so pretty that I can't even look into her eyes.

Now this her husband has over 15 girlfriends. I know these girls and have met some of them in hotel suites he stays in.

Do you think this so attractive bed warming guy was worth it? If you check his wife once dumped a not so cool guy for this stunner.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Jman06(m): 12:21am On Nov 03, 2013
whiteroses:

I would literally throw up if a guy I don't love or attracted to touches me, everything will be wrong with him in my opinion, his voice, his hygiene, his weight, size of his head, i'd be wondering what sorts of bacteria is bubbling under his skin? etc i just want him to dissappear. He must also wear fresh socks before lieing on my bed even though I would wash my bed sets after eww who asked him to do so in the first place are we dating? he musnt kiss me or come near me or i shall throw up. So should i marry him because he loves me undecided
I'm not sayn u should marry someone u knw u aint attracted to and can never develop some feelings for should u marry him.All i'm saying is if u desire ur guy to always seek ur face by all means including spoiling u with gifts,then let him be more in love with u.Guys tend to grow thick heart when they find out a lady is falln 4 them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Spyde(m): 2:33am On Nov 03, 2013
whiteroses:

after dumpin d 'unattractive' but nice guy nd fall in luv wt a player ,den u get ur sorry a$$ dumped nd start callin all guys stupid names nd say dey are all d same.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 03, 2013
iamteaser: Why do girls take good men for granted?
Nnaa men..... E tire me o!
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 03, 2013
eeewise: 1,Marriageable,marriage minded men don't take good grls for granted they don't even date d bad ones#fact. 2,good grls re for keeps,marriage while bad grls for play and sex#fact 3,its all this small boys ,young time wasters dat do all that
God bless you, my tots exactly
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by tintingz(m): 5:31am On Nov 03, 2013
chuksme:

It seems as if, you did not get what most men are saying here. We are saying that we spend more on bad girls because of the service they render to us and they are more attractive for fun. But when it comes to serious relationship or marriage the best option for us is the good girl. and she is the last bus stop where we spend permanently.
Speak for yourself, I don't(not all men) spend my money on runs girls or who;res. undecided

And the good girl you later marry is not attractive for fun?? Why did you marry her then? #ConfusedFellow undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by tintingz(m): 5:47am On Nov 03, 2013
Ladybianca: Iam a victim of dis, been a gud gal sucks most of d tym, kos it makes peepz thnk u re nt tushed n have no swag..buh God knws I will continue bn myself no matter d situatn.....if he z destined to b mine, he will definitely b mine
LOL...maybe you are the decent dress type(which is better), You can be a good girl and dress smartly and decent with lof of swagg, but don't dress half na;ked like who;res.

Don't let people judge who you are it may low your self-esteem just be yourself.
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Truckpusher(m): 6:23am On Nov 03, 2013
lorretta u: onye kwanyere onwe ya ugwu, umu ntakiri enye ya nsopuru diri ya. angry

See your mouth. It seems you like public buses a lot.infact seems that what you've been used to all your life.that's probably why you can't tell when a classy ride is parked infront of you. undecided

You're so used to slide shut doors of molue that you're trying to treat a bentley like one.

What a disgrace. Smh

Oh what am I saying,you're a truck pusher. Lmao grin
I guess public buses are even luxuries in your life. Enjoy them while u can.
Cos Bentleys like me.will always be outta your reach. tongue
see para na.....sebi you dun dey vex,oya come make i pamper you small grin
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by pappichullo: 6:37am On Nov 03, 2013
The truth is, nobody takes a good girl for granted....they might not be well spent on like em h**es buh all the same the reserved the for the commitment and stress of the real world....buh the bad gals...they are the go go girls wink they don't wanna know wah the future entails they are just after the next adventure and that's thrilling*
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 03, 2013
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 03, 2013
Truckpusher: see para na.....sebi you dun dey vex,oya come make i pamper you small grin
gerrout
Go and push your truck.
Agbata Ekee undecided
You no fit make me vex sef smiley
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by tonygee1(m): 8:23am On Nov 03, 2013
Becos women take good men as maggas
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Truckpusher(m): 8:28am On Nov 03, 2013
lorretta u: gerrout
Go and push your truck.
Agbata Ekee undecided
You no fit make me vex sef smiley
*passing -by and whistling with my two hands tucked into my pockets and watching lorretta u fighting a phantom truckpusher* tongue
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by JAVANESE(m): 8:38am On Nov 03, 2013
iamteaser: Why do girls take good men for granted?
Thumbs up ma bro. ah lv ur counter attack.
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Rubyrose: 9:05am On Nov 03, 2013
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by tintingz(m): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2013
Rubyrose: Hmmmm.....most times, i keep on wondering the same thing too. I used to be in a relationship with this man and He always tells me how he loves me very much.I never demanded money from him for once in our relationship of 1 year and 6 months but it got a time in my life i was really sick, i have spent all my savings in the ailment and i needed assistant from him to continue my medication but he told me that he had no money! for someone i know that works and he's paid well.
God restored my health and now I have fully recovered, the foolish guy wants me back, that he's sorry about everything and i let him know that there's no vacancy any longer. If he can care less about an issue that concerns life and death, that means he's sure going to neglect my other needs if it arises.
I just thank God for using that sickness to reveal to me the kind of person he is, if not i wouldn't have known he never cared about me.
You are too quick to judge, did he show any concern and visit you regularly when you were sick? He might be working and as well broke like having too much depth at hand. Don't tell me he didn't buy some little provisions for you, I don't know him nor you but you should tell to us more. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by whiteroses(f): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2013
tintingz: You are too quick to judge, did he show any concern and visit you regularly when you were sick? He might be working and as well broke like having too much depth at hand. Don't tell me he didn't buy some little provisions for you, I don't know him nor you but you should tell to us more. smiley

these are words of the fool, she was sick for crying out loud! cant you see that one is a useless guy, what if she dint make it. Dont vex me early this morning abeg

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:31am On Nov 03, 2013
whiteroses:

these are words of the fool, she was sick for crying out loud! cant you see that one is a useless guy, what if she dint make it. Dont vex me early this morning abeg

Please don't lose your temper smiley.

As for this case, the guy in question should have been able to raise money from somewhere. If you love someone, you can't watch the person in pain, let alone ailing, in need of medication and scared of death.

Bros Tintingz let us not support bad thing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by tintingz(m): 10:39am On Nov 03, 2013
whiteroses:

Are you this dumb? Can't you read clearly? You think money falls from the sky?

I said she should not too quick to judge, the guy is working fine but do you know if he's broke? You think any man on suite has loads of cash in his bank account, like I said in my post did her bf show concern and visit her regularly did he bought some provisions for her? If yes he cares for her if no then he doesn't care, that's why I said she should tell us more about her story. Use your brain and stop thinking like a kid or the girl won't tell me she doesn't have relatives, you should be the kind of girl that doesn't care if a guy is broke or not all you want from him is to spend on you odeh!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by tintingz(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2013
Double post
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by tintingz(m): 10:52am On Nov 03, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Please don't lose your temper smiley.

As for this case, the guy in question should have been able to raise money from somewhere. If you love someone, you can't watch the person in pain, let alone ailing, in need of medication and scared of death.

Bros Tintingz let us not support bad thing.
brotha am not supporting bad thing, if you read my post well i said something about "concern" which can be related to funding money for her or buying provisions for her and visiting her regularly ofcos no one want to see his/her love one in pain. I don't know about his bf but who knows he might be broke and has too much depth at hand, we just have to understand some situation sometime this is reality we are facing not nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:53am On Nov 03, 2013
tintingz: Are you this dumb? Can't you read clearly? You think money falls from the sky?

I said she should not too quick to judge, the guy is working fine but do you know if he's broke? You think any man on suite has loads of cash in his bank account, like I said in my post did her bf show concern and visit her regularly did he bought some provisions for her? If yes he cares for her if no then he doesn't care, that's why I said she should tell us more about her story. Use your brain and stop thinking like a kid or the girl won't tell me she doesn't have relatives, you should be the kind of girl that doesn't care if a guy is broke or not all you want from him is to spend on you odeh!

My man, don't vex like that.

Well when it comes to something like your girlfrind being very ill and has spent all her money treating herself, there has to be a way to get your hands on some money. Yes sometimes things could be difficult.

Whiteroses isn't saying that he must spend but she is looking at this episode from the perspective of Guys taking good girls for granted.

Pleease don't vex.
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:58am On Nov 03, 2013
tintingz: brotha am not supporting bad thing, if you read my post well i said something about "concern" which can be related to funding money for her or buying provisions for her and visiting her regularly ofcos no one want to see his/her love one in pain. I don't know about his bf but who knows he might be broke and has too much depth at hand, we just have to understand some situation sometime this is reality we are facing not nollywood.
Well things could get tight for homies once in a while. The issue here is that the lady doesn't believe he was broke. If he was really broke and showed genuine concern and remorse, he has no reason to apologize.

From the lady's tale, her bf/ex is apologizing for wronging her.

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by tintingz(m): 11:14am On Nov 03, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

My man, don't vex like that.

Well when it comes to something like your girlfrind being very ill and has spent all her money treating herself, there has to be a way to get your hands on some money. Yes sometimes things could be difficult.

Whiteroses isn't saying that he must spend but she is looking at this episode from the perspective of Guys taking good girls for granted.

Pleease don't vex.
Well said!

Is rubyrose whiteroses?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by tintingz(m): 11:22am On Nov 03, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:
Well things could get tight for homies once in a while. The issue here is that the lady doesn't believe he was broke. If he was really broke and showed genuine concern and remorse, he has no reason to apologize.

From the lady's tale, her bf/ex is apologizing for wronging her.

Good!

But apologizing might not be when someone did something wrong to another person, sometimes we might apologize when someone is angry at us when we didn't do anything wrong.

Just like my parent sometimes I don't do anything wrong to them but they sees it as a wrong thing and they demand an apology from me, there is no other option than to apologize.
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Rubyrose: 11:48am On Nov 03, 2013
tintingz: You are too quick to judge, did he show any concern and visit you regularly when you were sick? He might be working and as well broke like having too much depth at hand. Don't tell me he didn't buy some little provisions for you, I don't know him nor you but you should tell to us more. smiley
He only calls to ask how i was doing 'cos we're not in the same city. All the while i was sick he didn't buy anything for me even when visiting. I wasn't even after him buying things for me 'cos I am this kind of person who is contented with what i have, i hardly ask anyone for something except maybe i have no other option left. What i needed from him then was showing me that he truely care by his actions and not a mare words. Even if he was broke, he should atleast run around to help as it's something that has to do with the health of the one you claimed you truely love and not telling me ''I ran out of cash ooo, you know they don't pay me that much'' that exactly what he said to me. We work in the same company but different branches and i know his pay is good.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 03, 2013
emmathebigg: bad girls are always sexy
dont they just all think with their ge.nital areas instead of their heads grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by chinanoni: 11:53am On Nov 03, 2013
[quote author=Pacify]Bad girls are not for keeps whereas good girls are. U spend heavily on a hooker cos u know she may never come back again, U have paid for her services. But a good girl will always be there so eventually u tend to spend more over a longer period of time[/quote

gbam

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2013
tintingz: Good!

But apologizing might not be when someone did something wrong to another person, sometimes we might apologize when someone is angry at us when we didn't do anything wrong.

Just like my parent sometimes I don't do anything wrong to them but they sees it as a wrong thing and they demand an apology from me, there is no other option than to apologize.

Very nice point. I agree, some more details will clarify things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? / Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari / Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.