Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. (1142 Views)

My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / The Nigerian Police Force Channels And Emergency Numbers / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. by Andrew3(m): 9:17am On Nov 02, 2013
The coaches are making strategies to defeat Uruguay today evening. May God help us.
Re: Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. by Andrew3(m): 9:23am On Nov 02, 2013
Re: Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. by Andrew3(m): 9:29am On Nov 02, 2013
Re: Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. by demelza: 9:40am On Nov 02, 2013
I dey do fasting so I no go talk wetin I suppose to.
*back to holy mode*
Prayer is the key (2x)
Jesus started with prayer.
Re: Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. by homesteady(m): 9:47am On Nov 02, 2013
OP, you did not take pictures with the boys?
Re: Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. by Andrew3(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2013
homesteady: OP, you did not take pictures with the boys?

uploading
Re: Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. by Nomski0(f): 9:52am On Nov 02, 2013
demelza: I dey do fasting so I no go talk wetin I suppose to.
*back to holy mode*
Prayer is the key (2x)
Jesus started with prayer.
I hope its for the Eaglets o. If we loose today's match, I weee cryembarassedembarassed.
Re: Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. by Dhortunn(m): 10:03am On Nov 02, 2013
Re: Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. by Airforce1(m): 10:07am On Nov 02, 2013
Bros u take style ugly o

I just hope your ugliness nor go bring badluck to the englets..
They've worked so hard. I will appreciate it if u don't see or visit them again please..

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. by NnamdiN: 10:07am On Nov 02, 2013
Hehe Mr Andrew. Na Dubai u dey now? Met u in uyo once.
Re: Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. by wasak(m): 10:17am On Nov 02, 2013
Airforce1: Bros u take style ugly o

I just hope your ugliness nor go bring backluck to the englets..
They've worked so hard. I will appreciate it if u don't see or visit them again please..

Thanks!
fine boy how far?
Re: Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. by Andrew3(m): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2013
NnamdiN: Hehe Mr Andrew. Na Dubai u dey now? Met u in uyo once.

am in dublin now but on one week vacation in dubai.
Re: Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. by Zoola91(m): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2013
Any bad mind 4 us shall end up in Japan nuclear reactors...
Re: Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 02, 2013
Na wah. These officials wor wor Sha.

Their nose resemble our very own Ai****ce1 grin
Re: Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. by homesteady(m): 10:36am On Nov 02, 2013

I just hope your ugliness nor go bring [size=75pt]backluck[/size] to the englets..

Thanks!

What's backluck?? grin grin
But seriously, airforce1, the guy fine pass you oh!
Re: Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. by Airforce1(m): 10:37am On Nov 02, 2013
Chillisauce: Na wah. These officials wor wor Sha.

Their nose resemble our very own Ai****ce1 grin

No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper!! sad
Re: Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2013
Airforce1:

No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper!! sad

I call your name undecided tongue
Re: Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. by Airforce1(m): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2013
Chillisauce:

I call your name undecided tongue

Who lift your ban?

I think sey na 2018 e o expire undecided
Re: Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 02, 2013
Airforce1:

Who lift your ban?

I think sey na 2018 e o expire undecided

Na! I was never banned. Just passing by here.

Pls don't derail,

OP, we are waiting for more pics.
Re: Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 02, 2013
[size=20pt]nwa nne idi ok, hapu ndi ala[/size]
Re: Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. by Dannylux: 11:42am On Nov 02, 2013
Chillisauce:

Na! I was never banned. Just passing by here.

Pls don't derail,

OP, we are waiting for more pics.

After una don feed am with power packed insult finish? grin
Re: Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. by Dannylux: 11:43am On Nov 02, 2013

I just hope your ugliness nor go bring badluck to the englets..

Thanks!

bet guy why you wicked like this? sad
Re: Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. by AbuMikey(m): 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2013

OP bro, nor mind these clowns oo gringrin

But you handsome die!! Compared to HairFuxWan undecided

Re: Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
Make your oga catch u say u dey take photo ....na straight u go find yourself for muritala
Re: Checkout Me And The Nigerian U17 Coaching Crew In A Dubai Hotel. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
good luck to them. kai this naija coach black ooo grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

African Conglomerate Launches Android Tablets For Kids-the Blu Kids Pad / The 13 Types Of People In A Bus When Travelling. / Synagogue: South Africa Receives Corpses…shuns Nigerian Facilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.