Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. (8756 Views)

The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks / APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard / Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by deduu2rule: 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2013
APGA all d way, 4 dos of Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ tfinkin dat Gov Peter Obi didnt d̶̲̥̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̅̊o̶̲̥̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣̅̊ anytin, kno it 2day D̶̲̥̅̊@̤̥̣̈̊̇t He's d best Governor in Anambra.
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by moodswing(m): 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
ILIDEFI:

Shame on u. Peter Obi wants to bring godfatherism into Anambra state by imposing a clueless man on us, and u r busy defending him. Shame on u again. If Soludo was d candidate for APGA, I would have bin campaigning for him by now, but for Peter Obi to scheme Soludo out for Obiano, shows how selfish he could be. It's all about his Fidelity Bank, and d desire to remain in control. He must fail. Again, Peter Obi is a religious bigot. Terrible one for dat matter. U can b sure dat no Protestant or Pentecostal will vote for dis idiotic stooge of his. Now dat d rest of d candidates are catholics, dey will all share d remaining votes. Let's c how d Obiano guy will win dat election. Lemme also remind u dat civil servants will not vote anytin dat has d appearance of Peter Obi in it. Peter Obi and his crew are sore losers. Shame on dem.
FYI, I'm a bonafide Anambrarian, with Pri and Sec school cert from Anambra.

I was hoping to see some perspective in your opinion, but all you got is just malice and uninformed hatred for the only man who promised an delivered in Anambra state.

If you have nothing else to discredit Obi for aside your ignorance of what is happening in a State you claim to hail from, get some grip and an education too.

Obiano and Ifeanyi Ubah are decent candidates for the office. Ngige isn't up for consideration. His calibre of man isn't suited for an office that requires transparency, accountability an service.
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by IGWEMARYANN(f): 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
UCHE GI DI YA.
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by pokur: 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
davidugotex:

You have unraveled your foolishness by yourself. Your use of 'major' shows that even in your empty brain, you still acknowledged the fact that there were many other protestants in the race.
Dude,did u just use a f-word on me?.U are quite lucky am in a good mood this evening,ere u wouldn't have known what hit u.Don't toe that path with me,I assure u it's one u will regret if u do.
Now,list the so-called Protestant/Pentecostal candidates n the instance(s) religious politics was used against them.
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by clemtony(m): 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
My bro all U̶̲̥̅̊ said make sense,all ℓ̊ can ℓ̊ say is dat 4 all Mr Obis regime ℓ̊ see notin.
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by felix281(m): 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2013
Lucky gurl: NGIGE all d way..
i pity u people opting for Ngige to become the governor of the state,he is a pathological liar,he is only after his town and employing his kinsmen in the government house.A man who came into the politics of Anambra state through godfatherism and at the same time rigged the election..am nt n support of anybody but let God chose the right person frm us..very soon u people will get tired of Ngige dats only if he succed to become the governor...o ga agbaeyi unu nti,ka ana ije!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by emyguz(m): 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
Unless it is rigged, I dont see APGA winning the forthcoming gubernatorial election. Who knows willie obi4? It will be worse with him than it was with peter obi. He (peter obi) is just looking for another avenue thru which he will still be bombarding his bank account.
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by pmc01(m): 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
ferdsmart: i hate nairaland forum coz its a biased and tribalistic forum.. nonsense.. fVVck you SEUN OSEWA....FVVCK YOUR FAMILY ASS HOLE

Ode!
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by ifenadi(m): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2013
Is Peter contesting for 3rd tenure? Comments on this threads is just like it is peter Obi vs Ngige. Mentioning peter Obi's name more often makes Obiano unpopular . Those that are campaigning for APGA should tell us why we should vote for Obiano and not what Peter Obi has achieved.

But personally I will definitely vote for Ngige, even though peter Obi is presently constructing a road that pass through my family house in the village.
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by tallfish145(m): 10:00am On Nov 03, 2013
Ngige all d way. Shortman with a long vision!
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by karpentar: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
davidugotex: FELLOW ANAMBRARIANS
For how long should we continue to allow Mr Peter Obi put enmity between us in a bid to achieve his Selfish desires? In the last guber election, he employed religious politics- Catholics against Protestant. Now that it is obvious that that approach is becoming unpopular, he has introduced the bigotry of zoning. Must he always instigate Anambra people against one another in a bid to have his selfish way?

Is it not on record that Anambra North whom Peter Obi claims to be politically marginalized has produced the First and only President of Nigeria from the South-East zone in the person of Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe? Is it not also on record that since the return of democracy in 1999, the only Senate President Anambra State has produced is from the zone in the person of Rt Hon. Chuba Okadigbo? Have we also forgotten that the late Ukpabi Asika who was the governor of the whole Eastern States was also from Anambra North? My people I ask, how is a zone that has produced these notable leaders marginalized?

In terms of infrastructure, the biggest market in West Africa- Main Market Onitsha, is it not cited in Anambra North?
The Refinery that is being built in Anambra State by Orient Petroleum Ltd, please is it not cited in Anambra North? I ask again, how is Anambra North marginalized?
Anambra State airport which was previously proposed to be built in Oba was later zoned to Anambra North by the government of Peter Obi; how are they marginalized? Let somebody explain to me how a zone that has the largest market in West Africa, the only refinery in the State, and the proposed cargo airport marginalized

Many of us followed the just concluded debates organized for all the governorship aspirants in the State, both the one organized by Silverbird Television and the one by AIT. We saw how Peter Obi's stooge- Willie Obiano was clueless as to how he plans to govern Anambra State; we also saw how he was reading out everything from a note handed over to him by Peter Obi even when the moderator of the debate made it clear at the beginning that no candidate should speak from a prepared note. We have also heard Obiano dwell so much on enlisting the support of Donor Agencies, in fact, there is never a project he planned to embark on without the mention of Donor Agencies, again I ask, When has Anambra State become beggars that we can no longer generate resources to tackle our own problems? What if those "Father Christmas" agencies disappoint him, so his government will achieve nothing?

My people, let us together sweep away those who want to enthrone mediocrity and bigotry in our State, and vote for those who have the vision, the road map, the courage, and the charisma to give us good governance that we desire.
-David Onyebuchi

Loads of rubbish...APGA all the way...Ngige is a good man but he belongs to a party that hates his heritage..

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Bensonn: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2013
Chino72:

I have always told them that it is convenient and easier for a Togolese to win in Anambra thna the Islamic yorobar party APC.

chino talking to himself, who is deceiving who. Just saying oo
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Unik2me: 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
Nikapetrelli: Moi,I'm not voting,I care less about who emerges as d winner,Those voting anyway,vote for whomever u think is d right candidate
[color=#990000][/color]

A wise man who refuses to rule, will suffer the rule of a fool.

If U refuse to stand for something, U'll fall for anytin.
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by sombrady(m): 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
True story,but guyz which party does u support.
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by mbulela: 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
moodswing:

Obiano and Ifeanyi Ubah are decent candidates for the office. Ngige isn't up for consideration. His calibre of man isn't suited for an office that requires transparency, accountability an service.

You deserve to be flogged in a public square for making this sort of comment.
How can you use Ifeanyi Ubah and transparency and accountability in one sentence?
At least Ngige has a record worth considering. What record does Peter Obi's boy have?
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Nnadiguyman20(m): 12:12am On Nov 04, 2013
Nyc
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by Kingnonny(m): 9:12am On Nov 04, 2013
I think is time we tell ourselves the truth... If you call yourself a true anambrain and has been to other states you'd know thatobi has failed as a governor he only knows how to increase the univesity eees. And he's so bleeped up. Guy lets not give obi chance again lets say no to godfatherism in our state......lets go for young vibrant and reputable fellow Labour party(LP) is where to be..Dr Ifeanyi Patrick Uba is the answer...thank u
Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by chosen04(f): 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
ILIDEFI:

Shame on u. Peter Obi wants to bring godfatherism into Anambra state by imposing a clueless man on us, and u r busy defending him. Shame on u again. If Soludo was d candidate for APGA, I would have bin campaigning for him by now, but for Peter Obi to scheme Soludo out for Obiano, shows how selfish he could be. It's all about his Fidelity Bank, and d desire to remain in control. He must fail. Again, Peter Obi is a religious bigot. Terrible one for dat matter. U can b sure dat no Protestant or Pentecostal will vote for dis idiotic stooge of his. Now dat d rest of d candidates are catholics, dey will all share d remaining votes. Let's c how d Obiano guy will win dat election. Lemme also remind u dat civil servants will not vote anytin dat has d appearance of Peter Obi in it. Peter Obi and his crew are sore losers. Shame on dem.
FYI, I'm a bonafide Anambrarian, with Pri and Sec school cert from Anambra.

So you want SOLUDO who only joined the party 2 weeks to the election to become APGA governorship candidate with an EFCC investigation still hanging on his head?

You want SOLUDO who is NOT a party faithful to use APGA and win the governorship election and then defect to APC just like his co-mate in arm, Gov. Rochie, sorry Rochas Okorocha did?

Sorry, we are wiser now!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambra Voters. by davidugotex(m): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
chosen04:

So you want SOLUDO who only joined the party 2 weeks to the election to become APGA governorship candidate with an EFCC investigation still hanging on his head?

You want SOLUDO who is NOT a party faithful to use APGA and win the governorship election and then defect to APC just like his co-mate in arm, Gov. Rochie, sorry Rochas Okorocha did?

Sorry, we are wiser now!

When did Willy join APGA? I think I need to rephrase the question, was Obiano a member of APGA or even a politician before Obi brought him from nowhere?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chief-Judge, Umezulike And Aneke Accused Of Forgery And Fraud / PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs / A Dry Sallah And Other Stories - Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.