Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Tecno M5 discussion thread - Phones (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno M5 discussion thread (180507 Views)

Gionee M5 Discussion Thread / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Richhard(m): 9:38am On Jul 08, 2015
Hi, what can I do, settings is not working again and on my techno M5 , I can't find the icon and the setting at the the option button is not opening! Pls help
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by kings11ng(m): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2015
my tecno m5 stopped working. i cant even boot into recovrry. it use to show the tecno logo but now it does not power on.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by dubezra: 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
hello guys,i got this tecno m5 as used phone..but d home button and the back button functions are inter changed.i.e when i presshome button it acts like back button and when i press back it acts as home button.the second problem is my back camera- when i enter camera it only shows me front camera.so far; i wiped the phone;and used the factory setting but the buttons are still malfuntioning but d camera at one time came back to normal before it started malfunctioning again.so pls i need help on how to resolve this problems but i believe it is a phone setting problem.thanks in advance for your help(Modify) (Quote) (Report)(Share)(0)(Reply) (Un-Follow)
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Carlcaresophia: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2015
dubezra:
hello guys,i got this tecno m5 as used phone..but d home button and the back button functions are inter changed.i.e when i presshome button it acts like back button and when i press back it acts as home button.the second problem is my back camera- when i enter camera it only shows me front camera.so far; i wiped the phone;and used the factory setting but the buttons are still malfuntioning but d camera at one time came back to normal before it started malfunctioning again.so pls i need help on how to resolve this problems but i believe it is a phone setting problem.thanks in advance for your help(Modify) (Quote) (Report)(Share)(0)(Reply) (Un-Follow)
Hi! You can take your phone, along with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Carlcaresophia: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2015
kings11ng:
my tecno m5 stopped working. i cant even boot into recovrry. it use to show the tecno logo but now it does not power on.
Hi! If you haven't rooted your phone, you can take it, along with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need the contact information, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by shyna22(m): 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
afternoon everyone on nairaland we ar nw created a new group on telegram where we will discuss about ppspp game, andriod game, playstation 1 game,Nintendo 64 game, Nintendo nes game, and DS3 pad for playing games on andriod an again we will discuss how we can tweak imei an get gig from all our network provider like mtn glo Etisalat airtel etc people who had joined our group on whatapp we understand what am saying, any interested person u can nw drop ur number at soon at possible I will add u thanks u all
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by kings11ng(m): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! If you haven't rooted your phone, you can take it, along with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need the contact information, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
no need for that I finally flashed the boot n recovery image to get my phone working.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
shyna22:
afternoon everyone on nairaland we ar nw created a new group on telegram where we will discuss about ppspp game, andriod game, playstation 1 game,Nintendo 64 game, Nintendo nes game, and DS3 pad for playing games on andriod an again we will discuss how we can tweak imei an get gig from all our network provider like mtn glo Etisalat airtel etc people who had joined our group on whatapp we understand what am saying, any interested person u can nw drop ur number at soon at possible I will add u thanks u all
TELEGRAM Phone: 08100169039
OR http://www./i_Leader
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by lilkudos(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2015
INFINIX HOT X507 FOR SELL STILL NEAT AND INTACT WITH ALL THE ACCESSORIES 4 MONTHS OLD ..... LOCATION EBUTE-METTA LAGOS ... WHATSAPP 08136730052
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by oevenme(m): 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
Jebeb:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ye3s3rrl3cd0jrv/xperiam%20-tecnom5%20custom%20rom.zip?dl=0

the link to xperia ROM send ur email to my Whatsapp +2348099787905 if it fails to download. more ROMs will be available soon. glo and Etisalat recharge cards can b given to us to support us. Thanks to Owoh Caesar for providing means for Lewa os. send your email to my Whatsapp for link to Lewa os. Tecno is not as useless as you think. Thanks to Jatin,Satish, Avril and Ksax all the same.

Guy what's the essence of this link now? Not downloading jo.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 6:30am On Nov 12, 2015
oevenme:

[s]Guy what's the essence of this link now? Not downloading jo.[/s]
Link that has been sent for more than 4 months and you are lamenting on it now
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by deo966(m): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2015
Unbrick any android phone.... Check my signature
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by BREEZE01: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
hello Hova....
pls is there any confirmed method on how to root the tecno Y3??

i realy need to root the device....
any member out pls feel free to assist me if you have rooted this device...
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by kings11ng(m): 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
any solution to brom error: ?? 8 when I try to flash tecno m5 stock ROM?
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by mosjames: 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
kings11ng:
Don't allow anyone to give you false info here, just go to their forum http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by mosjames: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
kings11ng:
Check their forum for solution http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/general
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Maximum83: 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
mosjames:

Check their forum for solution http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/general
nice great stuff on the forum
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by kings11ng(m): 3:59pm On May 07, 2016
So tecno m5 got bricked and I tried to flash the stock ROM but I kept getting brom error 8??.. I gave the phone to a friend who stays @ Onitsha to deliver to calcare Onitsha.... He got there gave the phone to the girl @ the reception and without checking what's wrong she demanded for 12k to repair the phone. Carlcare should check on the kind of people they employ. Years back my tecno l3 had the same problem n I took it to carlcare former office @ Onitsha and the stock ROM was flashed without charging me a dime.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Carlcaresophia: 8:16am On May 09, 2016
kings11ng:
So tecno m5 got bricked and I tried to flash the stock ROM but I kept getting brom error 8??.. I gave the phone to a friend who stays @ Onitsha to deliver to calcare Onitsha.... He got there gave the phone to the girl @ the reception and without checking what's wrong she demanded for 12k to repair the phone. Carlcare should check on the kind of people they employ. Years back my tecno l3 had the same problem n I took it to carlcare former office @ Onitsha and the stock ROM was flashed without charging me a dime.
Hi Kings11ng. We're sorry for this kind of problem. Please private us or send e-mail to service@carlcare.com and let us know your IMEI, phone number, work order number. So that we can transfer your information to our colleagues to check the detials. Thank you!
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by davenico(m): 11:18am On Jan 10, 2017
shyna22:

Bro add me 09058897860
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Chidexsco8448(m): 7:24am On Nov 13, 2017
Pls my gud frnds...my Tecno M5 screen jus got cracked and is nt showing anything.

Pls hw much will it cost me to repair it and whats d screen price
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Chidexsco8448(m): 7:34am On Nov 13, 2017
dljbd1:
I'm so very sure I'm not the only one waiting for this machine. The fact that it's a younger (I would prefer "twin"wink to M7 makes it a must get for any young mind that understands what a 'machine' is. But for over two months of announcement, we are yet to see it talk-less of touching it. Tecno is trying in their own way both as long as this phone is still only in their hands...THEY ARE NOT TRYING AT ALL!
Below are the wonderful specs:

* Android 4.2 OS (Jelly Bean)
* High Speed 3.75G Network
* 1.3GHz Dual-core CPU
* 8.0MP Back-facing Camera (AF)
* 4.5" Capacitive Touchscreen
* 4GB + 1GB RAM
* Dual Camera
* Dual SIM | Dual Standby
* Google Play | Gmail
* Youtube | Google Maps
* Facebook | Whatsapp
* Flash Share | Palmchat

This thread is created so as to speed up the release of this phone. I hope it gets to tecno team soon cos I must use am for Xmas! lol
About the price, I don't have an idea. My guess is a range of 23k-25k. I pray its less.

So contributions, condemnations, et all are welcomed. We should make confirmations as well; real prize, if it has camera flash, and comparison with other phones at same level. Thanks
I snapped the pix from some tecno booklet like that.
pls help me out wit d abv ques??
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by dljbd1(m): 7:57am On Nov 13, 2017
Chidexsco8448:
pls help me out wit d abv ques??
Lolz...Baba, u still dey use 2013 phone? That's like 4years+ grin
Anyways...funny enough I never bought this phone so I don't know anything about it. You may have to check nairaland for a phone engineer to help you out.
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (Reply)

Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series! / How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.