Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:44 AM

I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke (3508 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] / Jim Iyke, Ini Edo, Gbenro Ajibade, Gideon Okeke & More Become INEC Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by endowedbukkiee(f): 10:16am On Nov 02, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-VsdAbrmbCiM/UnTB1A-NXrI/AAAAAAAAC_8/e8iq1jRGxFI/s1600/nadia+and+jim+iyke.jpg[/img]
If you are one of those who still habour doubts over Nigerian actor, Jim Iyke’s true intentions for Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari, then it is time to hold your peace, as the now born again Jim has come out to say that he intends to marry Nadia because his family members love and adore her.
Jim’s stand has now become necessary as many fans of Nadia, especially in her home country, do not believe that he will marry her in the end, as some see him as a serial heart breaker who has used and dumped many ladies. But the one-time bad boy of Nollywood movies has responded, saying that he has finally come to the point where he knows he must settle down, as he loves Nadia with all his heart.
Jim has this to say; “Yes we have discussed marriage. But we are taking it one step at a time. I am actually at a point where starting a family is becoming an attractive proposition. Nadia and I have been to Nigeria and my family members love and adore her.”
Do you still doubt Jim?
Source :http:///C2jqI
Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by liloelawwal(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2013
wats my own problem wt dat
Mary who ever ur hrt desire

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 02, 2013
Gud 4 u
Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by Airforce1(m): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2013
What's my business with that undecided mtchew

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by RedCard1(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2013
Airforce1: What's my business with that undecided mtchew
I wonder
Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2013
You guys look cute together.

Happy future marriage.
Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by homesteady(m): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2013
Over-hyped marriage! undecided which might not even happen!

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by lorialuv(f): 10:48am On Nov 02, 2013
after 1year, divorce will surface... enjoy it while it last o my "beloveth celebs"
Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by Dannylux: 11:24am On Nov 02, 2013
K
Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by IAMBREEZY: 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
Ok o
Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
Marryin someone cos ur family loVes her..... undecided okAy

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by Tholudee(f): 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
Wishing them the best! ...where are my shoes mehn!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
They can have 10 kids as well...like I care. undecided
Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by Phranciz(m): 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2013
lorialuv: after 1year, divorce will surface... enjoy it while it last o my "beloveth celebs"

Abeg don't mind them, come let get married and show them how its done.
Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by Akshow: 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
Mumu na ur family wan husband her for ur house?
Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
Nadia looks hella skinny in that picture
Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by Arosa(m): 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
I give you guys the permission to marry, It's well.
Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by MzteejaY(f): 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
I hereby dub them JADIA cheesy . I love love stories grin
Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by lorialuv(f): 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
Phranciz:

Abeg don't mind them, come let get married and show them how its done.

hahahahahahahaha cheesy
Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by mimicue(f): 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
Nadia looks skinny undecided
Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by Forzap: 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
Airforce1: What's my business with that undecided mtchew

ogbeni, who said it was ur biznessundecided abi dem force u to comment undecided
Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by Cashio(m): 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
Is jim up tp 40?
Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
Cashio: Is jim up tp 40?

Didn't he just had his 27th b.day?
Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by mimicue(f): 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
SELENAqueensy:

27 pleasses
Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by enobaby: 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
Jim marry. He has said the sweetest thing to all the other ladies he has before now. Rubbish, he is a play boy and that is who he is going to be for the rest of his life. He has not started beating nadia well he will soon start cos I trust him. He should better go and settle with his baby mama.
Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by Manweysabi(m): 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
Why are you guys hating on jim?

You guys should go back and read your comments.... Na beef? Haba?

I give u my blessings, jim!
Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by Yusphull(m): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2013
I pray it come to pass Oooo bur Jim will stil be the Jim (weather born again or not) abi no be Iyke son.. I pity Buari coz those smooth n pweety face of her will soon be tattooed wiv diff scars from Jim's blow
Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by Airforce1(m): 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
Forza p:

ogbeni, who said it was ur biznessundecided abi dem force u to comment undecided

Better people dey talk, "Smello" like u too wan talk

Brat! , u nor know your level undecided
Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by kuyetsamuel(m): 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
You guyz looks good together and if God said u re meant to be no one can cause asunder. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by Forzap: 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
Airforce1:

Better people dey talk, "Smello" like u too wan talk

Brat! , u nor know your level undecided

Emi frosh,who be dis dolt undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by Airforce1(m): 4:30am On Nov 03, 2013
Forza p:

Emi frosh,who be dis dolt undecided

Dolla Dolla Bills @ "Smello". Lmaooo
Re: I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My Family Love Her – Jim Iyke by homesteady(m): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2013
SELENAqueensy:

27 ke?? Then I'm 10 years grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nkoli Nwa Nsuka Vs Ada Mbaisi / 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Stuns In Indian Clothing's. / Photos & Video Young African Secondary School Students Doing It Inside The Toile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.