Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. (2919 Views)

Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos / A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh / Obafemi Awolowo Lying In State After His "Controversial" Death In 1987 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by ZUBY77(m): 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
Breaking News! APGA THUGS attack church
program in Uke Anambra State, 30
persons including women and children
dead, many more wounded.
It seems that the ogre in Governor Peter
Obi seems to be rearing its head as thugs
under the instructions of the governor
unleashed mayhem at the adoration
ground Ukeh where congregants at Father
Ebube Mmuoonso were praying.
Upon the arrival of Peter Obi, the crowd
was asked to listen to the Governor's
remarks when he began to attack. Senator
Ngige and the church congregants started
saying no! No! With this came the chants
Ngige! Ngige!! Ngige !!! Kanyi ge so!(Ngige
we will follow) This was soon followed by
gunshots from thugs who came with the
governor causing a stampede as the
congregants and officiating ministers fled
for their safety.
When Father Ebube Mmuonso expressed
his disapproval with the way the
Governor's thugs had behaved, he was
largely ignored by the governor who
repeatedly said, 'this will teach them a
lesson' and I am still the governor of this
state. A reverend sister,( name withheld
for the dignity of the sister's image) was
reportedly stripped naked by the thugs for
challenging them on their behaviour all
before the watchful eyes of our governor.
As this report streamed in thirty persons
were said to have lost their lives owing to
bullet wounds, or being crushed to death
in the stampede, many more lie injured
and are being treated at Crown Hospital
Uke.
Ndi banyi, okwa unu na fu, owu by force
ka Peter ge ti onye ga chi Anambra, we
must resist such intimidation.
I am Arinze!
Enyi Ndi Igbo Nine
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless
handheld from Glo Mobile.

www.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/IgboWorldForum/conversations/messages/196005
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by ZUBY77(m): 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
Although i posted news here from Yahoo website, i dont believe the incident happened the way the author wrote. It has politically motivated undertone.

Peter Obi isnt known for boasting that he is the governor.
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by FreeGlobe(f): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
Hmmm, RIP to the dead heroes who died for what they believed in. Catholic church? Its over for Peter Obi at this juncture.
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by ak47mann(m): 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
APGA Rules cool

is a propaganda by the way..
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by Nnewi1stSon: 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
If APGA comes 2nd place in this election then i'll know my people(Anambrarians) are very stupid! #TeamNgige

1 Like

Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
Fat lie! I don't thin Peter is that stu.pid.
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by njideoby(f): 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
Why do people enjoy telling lies and tarnishing de images of others.
Believe this and believe that time will never end things!
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by ak47mann(m): 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: If APGA comes 2nd place in this election then i'll know my people(Anambrarians) are very stupid! #TeamNgige
remove that user name,we dnt walk with four legs cool
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by Kingsley1000(m): 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2013
Peter obi is too desperate...he has injected enemity and disunity in anambra state...oblivous of d fact dat it's consequence is very enormous
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2013
The kind of silly and malicious stories springing up almost on daily basis because of this election is really alarming. WTF!! cheesy cheesy
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by Clerverly: 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
berem: The kind of silly and malicious stories springing up almost on daily basis because of this election is really alarming. WTF!! cheesy cheesy

Berem, is it true. It happened this early morning.
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by Clerverly: 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
Governor Peter Obi and his candidate, Willie Obiano had arrived to the prayer house [Adoration Ministry] at the early morning hours of about 4:15am to address the audience that had come for night vigil.

The arrival caught the audience unaware and surprising. And as Peter Obi mounted the stage to address the audience – the audience broke out in a quiet murmur – unsure of what to make of it, the Governor continued to deliver his campaign speech with Willie Obiano standing beside him. Governor Peter Obi promised to make available N5million to the prayer house to help tackle a gully erosion site near the Adoration grounds.

As he spoke, the quiet murmuring grew louder – followed by chants of ‘Onwa, Onwa’. And in reaction to the chants of Onwa, Willie Obiano/Peter Obi’s men including security operatives began rushing towards the area where the chants of Onwa was coming from. The chanters were moving away from the approaching armed men. In the process, it turned into a stampede.

At the end of the stampede, over 28 corpses were seen littered on the grounds. An estimate of over 200 were injured. A large percent of the dead and injured are believed to be Ngige supporters, this is according to one of the survivors of the stampede – who also added that “they rejected Obiano and willie and were chanting Ngige Ngige it took hours to calm the crowd by Father Ebube Muonso so that Peter Obi could speak. Peter Obi made donation of N2million to the Reverend Father. The Father rejected it and ask him to give that to the poor whom he have starved for years. And later there was a stampede.

28 corpses have been deposited at Crown Hospital Nkpor. The wounded taken to Borromeo Hospital

http://247ureports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/IMG01263-20131102-1014.jpg

Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
Clerverly:

Berem, it is true. It happened this early morning.
are you serious? shocked

Obi has finally nailed his coffin! angry

APGA has been finally buried in Anambra. MASSOB members shot at sight comes to mind..... embarassed
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
Clerverly: .

http://247ureports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/IMG01263-20131102-1014.jpg
Chai! angry

Abeg open another thread for this. It must make FP. How can Obi and his stooge carry their campaign to a church gathering? Ewoooo!!!
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
berem: are you serious? shocked

Obi has finally nailed his coffin! angry

APGA has been finally buried in Anambra. This is the height of tyranny by Obi. MASSOB members shot at sight comes to mind..... embarassed
Bia this woman go sew your curtains before you miss customers deadline. By the way, why does your voice sound a bit masculine over the phone? grin wink
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by Clerverly: 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
berem: Chai! angry

Abeg open another thread for this. It must make FP. How can Obi and his stooge carry their campaign to a church gathering? Ewoooo!!!

I will do that, just gathering the pictures. Peter has nailed his coffin!
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by cKaiser: 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
The desperation of APGA

Is this how Obi would be sacrificing the populace like the Ezzu river victims too?
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Bia this woman go see your curtains before you miss customers deadline. By the way, why does your voice sound a bit masculine over the phone?
my voice masculine? You must have called the wrong number. grin grin

You better don't derail the thread with your antics. angry
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
berem: my voice masculine? You must have called the wrong number. grin grin

You better don't derail the thread with your antics. angry
Unless u put up a wrong number.
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Unless u put up a wrong number.
when did you call me on phone? Because I have just received a call so far from a known friend today. If you don't have contract to give me,you better don't dream of dialing my number on your phone. Those numbers are for business only. wink grin
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by JonaTheClown: 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
NGIGE FACEBOOK PAGE SAYS IT ALL ;
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=641018725948463&id=605199806197022&refid=17

Senator Chris Ngige
Ndi be anyi aru emee!
This is very painful! May their souls rest in peace!
Peter Obi, Obiano, and Victor Umeh waste 15
Anambra souls through executive recklessness and
political wickedness. Reports reaching me have it
that the APGA campaign train, last night went to
the Adoration Ground at Ukeh and induced
stampede as Obi's goons charged at worshipers
who booed at them for campaigning at the Holy
ground. The priest in charge, Ebube Mmuo Nso
had told Obi that the people already knew whom
to vote for so should be left alone. Unfortunately,
in sheer act of wickedness, Obi's goons charged at
the crowd who booed at them and induced
stampede which led to the untimely death of 15
persons including women and children while
wounding many more.
Why would the APGA government politicize
everything? No one can buy the grace of God. No
one can bribe the Holy Spirit. My heart goes out
to the families of those who have lost loved ones
in this unfortunate incident. God will console you.
God will wipe away your tears. I call upon
politicians to refrain from playing politics with the
lives of the people. No Anambra citizen is
expendable.No Anambra citizen should be
sacrificed. Religion should be approached with
sincerity and humility. God cannot be deceived;
God cannot be outsmarted;the Holy Spirit cannot
be bribed. My people , ndonu! Chukwu ga-eficha
unu anya mmiri!
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by Clerverly: 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by mascot87(m): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
Obiano cheated in d governorship debate and now he & obi are killing there people because of power.Is this d kind of leader that will rule Anambra?Where are d Obi ass' lickers?

1 Like

Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by FreeGlobe(f): 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
This is getting serious. smh
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
THIS IS GENOCIDE, OBI MUST BE CHRAGED TO THE ICJ FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by gbadexy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
Following keenly.
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by Cuche: 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
The info I am getting is that they invited a "Prophet" ( you know those kind) who told them Ngige will win the elections. But that there could be a way out.....
They paid the Prophet very well, in several millions I learnt.
He was said to have promised sacrifices that can turn time.... although the "Prophet" did not mention the kind of sacrifice.

Obi's desperation is said to have increased since Thursday after watching the debate.

The dead is more than 15 corpses at Crown Hosp. Umuoji Rd. Some families took their dead away to avoid police delays...
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
Peter Obi, hate to say it but we told you so?

Political Thuggery can only get u so far. Hope dis story is false for your own sake

Too many story of mass killing of Ndiigbo does not sit well with observers.

Ezu 50, Massob members and now church congregation? angry
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by Cuche: 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
Pls
The "Prophet" they met was not the Adoration
people at Uke. Although the sacrifice he talked
about was not specified
But with this deaths happening only few days
after I think it may not be unconnected with it.
That is an Opinion
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by chymystique(f): 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
Hmmmm.. The more reason why Onitsha traders aint gonna look Peter Ada and his party face come Nov 16..

I hate that party APGA.. God pls let et die with Anambra dis Nov abeg so et will b a forgotten party from a selfish man amen. undecided
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by Brimmie(m): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
Kai.. Even on Yahoo!?
Re: 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. by Kingsley1000(m): 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
Cuche: The info I am getting is that they invited a "Prophet" ( you know those kind) who told them Ngige will win the elections. But that there could be a way out.....
They paid the Prophet very well, in several millions I learnt.
He was said to have promised sacrifices that can turn time.... although the "Prophet" did not mention the kind of sacrifice.

Obi's desperation is said to have increased since Thursday after watching the debate.

The dead is more than 15 corpses at Crown Hosp. Umuoji Rd. Some families took their dead away to avoid police delays...
Apga pls take it easy

(1) (2)

Presidential And VP Salaries Announced / Fellow Buhari Supporters Time To Admit That Something Is Wrong / President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.