Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Youths Prefer To Seek Advice From Outside Than Their Parents. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Youths Prefer To Seek Advice From Outside Than Their Parents. (417 Views)

How Can I Access My Network From Outside Using Public IP Address / Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? / Intel Vs Amd Which Do You Prefer and why. Cast Your Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youths Prefer To Seek Advice From Outside Than Their Parents. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
In our society today, it is so obvious that 80% of our youths today now seek external advice than that of their parents, below are some of the reasons why this scenario is a possibility.

1.BUSY PARENTS: Some of our parents are too busy to sit their children down & advice them on things that should be done, what to do & what not do.

2. PARENTS ATTITUDE: Most parents believe that beating & screwing a child always is the best way to correct a child's mistake but to me i don't think is the best way.

3.OVER RELIGIOUS PARENTS: Most of the parents would want to force the children to follow their own believe, but on the contrary youth nowadays youth don't see their parents believe relevant. They want to follow their own believe.

4.OVER PROTECTING PARENTS:Most of the parent choose to imprison their children all in the name of protecting the child but little do they know that they are causing harm to the child & the would use the slightest opportunity to see the world.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Recover My Windows 8.1 After Installing Unbuntu OS? / Can't Figure Out Password / Take Right Step And Start Earning Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.