Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,958 members, 7,803,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

A Challenge To All Christains. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Challenge To All Christains. (818 Views)

Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell / Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount / An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Challenge To All Christains. by alphascorpio(m): 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
A lot of christains have refused to accept evolution theory. Christains also like to claim that all of Gods creations are perfect because he is a perfect god but when they give birth to kids they have these kids vaccinated.
I challenge all christains from today not to vaccinate their kids after childbirth so we can see how perfect gods creation really is without science. Are you guys up for the challenge?
Re: A Challenge To All Christains. by Ajibam: 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
okay... challenge accepted
Re: A Challenge To All Christains. by Ajibam: 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
is that all ?
Re: A Challenge To All Christains. by alphascorpio(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
Ajibam: is that all ?
U dey talk like say u get the liver. U know you can't do that tongue
Re: A Challenge To All Christains. by TVTKOKO(m): 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
@op,i'm sorry, but me thinks u're a (f .o .o .l).wait tell me,what has the condition of a child after birth got to do wit God? FYI, God only created Adam and Eve, after which they both created their own children! Pls grow up
Re: A Challenge To All Christains. by pristine7(m): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
yes all good and perfect gift comes from God so dont tell me you have not heard that man fell?
Re: A Challenge To All Christains. by pristine7(m): 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
the privilege of creating a topic shouldnt have been given to all.
Re: A Challenge To All Christains. by alphascorpio(m): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2013
TVT KOKO: @op,i'm sorry, but me thinks u're a (f .o .o .l).wait tell me,what has the condition of a child after birth got to do wit God? FYI, God only created Adam and Eve, after which they both created their own children! Pls grow up
I think you are a bigger fo.ol. You christains claim your god created everything abi? So who created the virus that causes polio in infants? Ode!
Re: A Challenge To All Christains. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
Rides in with my e-porshe

seems foolish.. No offence
Re: A Challenge To All Christains. by alphascorpio(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2013
pristine7: yes all good and perfect gift comes from God so dont tell me you have not heard that man fell?
Man fell from which tree or which building? undecided
Re: A Challenge To All Christains. by pristine7(m): 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
alpha_scorpio:
Man fell from which tree or which building? undecided
wetin I come do here in the first place. there are better places to spend mb. op a piece of advice, be humble.
Re: A Challenge To All Christains. by alphascorpio(m): 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: Rides in with my e-porshe

seems foolish.. No offence
Seems foolish? But believing all the suffering in the world today is because a talking snake tricked a man into eating an apple makes sense ba? Thanks a lot genius.

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All Christains. by alphascorpio(m): 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
pristine7: wetin I come do here in the first place. there are better places to spend mb. op a piece of advice, be humble.
A piece of advice bro, get educated. Sheep!
Re: A Challenge To All Christains. by TVTKOKO(m): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
alpha_scorpio:
I think you are a bigger fo.ol. You christains claim your god created everything abi? So who created the virus that causes polio in infants? Ode!
i do nt need to waste my precious mb on this th.ing
Re: A Challenge To All Christains. by alphascorpio(m): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2013
TVT KOKO: i do nt need to waste my precious mb on this th.ing
U re not needed here bro. This topic is clearly beyond what your religious brain can handle.
Go and get ready for tomorrow's service so that your pastor can brainwash you some more while you contribute your quota to his kids university education
Re: A Challenge To All Christains. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
God has reasons why He allowed bad tins 2 happened.
Re: A Challenge To All Christains. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
...aint nothing here to be handled..
Re: A Challenge To All Christains. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
alpha_scorpio:
Seems foolish? But believing all the suffering in the world today is because a talking snake tricked a man into eating an apple makes sense ba? Thanks a lot genius.
seems u av been reading 2 mach philosophy nd science books..
Re: A Challenge To All Christains. by alphascorpio(m): 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: seems u av been reading 2 mach philosophy nd science books..
Knowledge is power bro.
Re: A Challenge To All Christains. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
alpha_scorpio:
Knowledge is power bro.
...yet,one thing you lack, the knowledge of GOD.
Re: A Challenge To All Christains. by alphascorpio(m): 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
PastelChic: ...yet,one thing you lack, the knowledge of GOD.
Oh wow. Please enlighten me.
Re: A Challenge To All Christains. by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 03, 2013
alpha_scorpio:
Oh wow. Please enlighten me.
...only if u promise to put ur scoffing aside and indeed are willing to know Wisdom.
Re: A Challenge To All Christains. by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 03, 2013
by ur post, i perceive ur heart is seeking The Truth and there are questions in ur mind and ur Soul is thirsty.
Re: A Challenge To All Christains. by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 03, 2013
alpha_scorpio: A lot of christains have refused to accept evolution theory. Christains also like to claim that all of Gods creations are perfect because he is a perfect god but when they give birth to kids they have these kids vaccinated.
I challenge all christains from today not to vaccinate their kids after childbirth so we can see how perfect gods creation really is without science. Are you guys up for the challenge?
I'm up for your 'challenge'.
You can also help me here, if you an atheist.
www.nairaland.com/1219531/understanding-atheism-nairaland-atheists-cmon

(1) (Reply)

Churches Introduce Beers To Stave Off Decline / Crisis Brews In Mokola Baptist Church Ibadan Over Alleged Financial Recklessness / God Once Again Warns The World - Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.