Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Help!!! I Need To Be Spiritually Balanced - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help!!! I Need To Be Spiritually Balanced (731 Views)

Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Help!!! I Need To Be Spiritually Balanced by dagentility(f): 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
Hi nairalanders,i decided to post this in order to get information.
It dawned on me recently that am far from God. I go to church only on sunday,i want to be more closer to God,i want to be going to fellowships,vigils,counselling. Pls can someone direct me to a good ministry in Enugu that will help draw me closer to God. But it should be the one in Enugu town,so that i can be able to access it easily.
Thanks.
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Spiritually Balanced by bizmahn: 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
da-gentility:
Hi nairalanders,i decided to post this in order to get information.
It dawned on me recently that am far from God. I go to church only on sunday,i want to be more closer to God,i want to be going to fellowships,vigils,counselling. Pls can someone direct me to a good ministry............
I fully agree with you.Just like a baby needs parents to nurture him same way a spiritual baby in Christ needs ministries,genuine pastors or brethren to nurture him or her to maturity.Quote me it may be impossible to mature alone in Christ & no believer ever developed or matured in Christ without being nurtured one way or the other.Of course your personal input is needed if this must work.
Your also need prayers,fastings and night vigils done in righteousness & in proper moderation if you must increase in grace,defeat the flesh,conquer sin & draw closer to God contrary to what many suggest on this forum.
As for church or ministry to fellowship,prayerfully look for a ministry that focuses more on righteousness & sinless purity and making heaven as opposed to most ministries that focus on materials things primarily.
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Spiritually Balanced by Ajibam: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2013
dude. how many thread do you wanna create

(1)

Man Claiming To Be Jesus Banned From Britain/us / "What Should We Learn From The Life Of James, The Brother Of Jesus?" / The Most Expensive Statement Ever Made In History And Lessons To Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.