Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Please Save Ernest Eke - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Save Ernest Eke (643 Views)

Please Save My Future! How Can I Make Kids?? / Please Save Baby Chidubem / Who Can Help Me Am Suffering From Staphyllococcus, Please Save My Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Save Ernest Eke by ayotee(m): 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
The balance of fairness till today tilts towards those who live healthily with occasional headaches and tiredness from heavy works.Any human suffering from a terminal ailment would do anything to attain healthy living. I would forever be grateful to my parents for their ceaseless love despite the heavy burden I constitute in their lives, they are steadfast in caring for me.November 2008 was when it all began I suffered from Cerebrovascular Accident (CVA).I was only 13years of age.I was in coma for 3days and woke up with amnesia and a reduced strength of vision.It was not easy learning everything from the scratch again but God saw me through.After this incident,I was diagnosed of sickle cell nephropathy.All this while, I have been a known patient at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH). On the 7th of November 2012,my mother noticed that I was unusually pale and took me to see my doctors.After careful examinations and medical investigations,I was diagnosed with stage 3 chronic kidney disease and ever since the story of my life has changed.I frequent the hospital now more than anyone could imagine.I have been managed well at the LUTH but right now this illness has advanced and I have reached a stage where kidney transplant is inevitable.Managing my renal problems coupled with taking care of two other sickle cell carriers have had serious financial tolls on my parents.The estimated cost of this surgery is Seven Million Naira (7Million). On behalf of my family,I beseech you well-meaning humans,I carry a soul that is probably identical to yours in all function except that my body is a bit sick.Please don't allow this sickness that has stolen my kidneys jack away my precious heart before my parent's eyes. I don't want to die Unfulfilled!! Your Financial and spiritual help could save my life! Name:Eke Ernest; Account number: 0139187549 ;Bank: (GTB). I can be reached on:+2348171565769 ;+2347038847122 ; Thank you !

Re: Please Save Ernest Eke by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
cry aww sorry ....may be healed by Gods grace amen....lord is wit u

(1) (Reply)

Is Endoscpe Better Than Normarl C S (operation), Which Hospital Does Endoscope / 10 Weird Facts About Your Body. / Cure for Staphylococcus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.