Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower (32817 Views)

2face Birthday Cake From Annie Idibia (Photo) / Too Cute-annie Idibia & Baby Olivia In Matching White Outfits / 2face Idibia's Baby Mama, Sunmbo Adeoye, Shares New Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by Flirtyfemi: 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
Annie Idibia and her girlfriends gathered today for a brief but fun-filled baby shower.
Some of the attendees include Tonto Dikeh, Tiwa Savage, Gbemi phillips, Tana Adelana, Stella Michaels, amongst others.
See photos here http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/11/photos-from-annie-idibias-baby-shower.html

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by joyli: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
Nice cool
Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by Tholudee(f): 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2013
I will comment when the baby comes lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by olaitan1(f): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
wishing her safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by seedord247(m): 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
Is baby shower part of our culture?

15 Likes

Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by blesoh(f): 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
looking so beautiful.wish u a safe delivery

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by Deschil: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
Awesome! smiley
Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by cupidora(f): 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
seedord247: Is baby shower part of our culture?
am not sure about dat. But wat has celebrating d anticipation of a baby's arrival got 2do with culture. Besides,its d Nigerian celebrities dat 're adopting foreign ways of life all in d name of exposure... Dem get d money,make dem spend am,good 4dem

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 03, 2013

Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 03, 2013
more

1 Like

Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by Iceman296: 2:53am On Nov 03, 2013
Interesting, I wish Her Safe Delivery in Advance!
Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by free2ryhme: 6:33am On Nov 03, 2013
wishing her safe delivery but come to think of it all the old women wey dey that party no wan marry again na to they go people party like busy dem dey forbid to come to there own party ... na wa for nigerian girls sha
Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by Akshow: 6:39am On Nov 03, 2013
We now celebrate halloween, bridal shower, baby shower, thanksgiving, very soon we go start fourth of July day celebration. Colonial mental slavery.

28 Likes

Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by Kaymisola(f): 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
Akshow: We nos celebrate halloween, bridal shower, baby shower, thanksgiving, very soon we go start fourth of July day celebration. Colonial mental slavery.
loo

1 Like

Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by princesoft6(m): 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
How this one take concern ASUU and Fg?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by drnairalov: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
baby shower, how do dey bathe a baby daz not yet born...wow..never knew its possible to bathe an unborn baby...technology is really advancing sha

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by WHIZBRO(m): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ikomo I know, omugwo I'm familiar with, abeg which one is baby shower again?
You mean to tell me say u dey 'shower' baby wey u neva born, how is that even possible? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by fairygeh(f): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
Pregnancy realy fit this lady,she's looking radiant.
Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by nwaobitex: 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
ok
Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by diamond002: 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
Na waoooooooooooooooo undecided too much moni lukin for ways to waste it lipsrsealed well wish u safe delivery wink

1 Like

Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by Judolisco(m): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
Iranu, orisirishi, wat type of rubbish is dis nd it does nt add value 2 our lives

1 Like

Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by leofab(f): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
Nothing but bunch of fustrated prostitutes.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by Pretyangel25(f): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
She looks pretty with the pregnancy. Wishing her safe delivery
Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by dadebayo1(m): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2013
Lots of love for the Idibia's. Best wishes
Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by eolme(f): 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
Wishing her a safe delivery but why is she allowing hands from different people with different spirits to be rubbing her belly?

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by osifred(m): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
If I were Annie I will limit the way the likes of Tonto come to my house knowing the kind of man I married.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by igbsam(m): 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
Toothphaste can really shoot to kill......One shot, one pikin! Safe delivery anny grin
Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by Lilchilz(m): 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
Two young boys were plucking
oranges from a tree belonging to
an
old man, they heard him coming
their
way and ran away with the ones they
had. While the boys tried to run
into the
cemetery, they found that the
gate was locked and they
decided to jump over the fence. While jumping, two
oranges fell from
their bag and they left it. When
they were safely inside the
cemetery, they began to share
the oranges. The boys started
counting: One for you,
one for me. A drunkard passing
behind the
cemetery heard their voices and
ran as fast as he could to the church to
tell the
priest that he has heard God and
Satan
sharing Corpses. Then the priest
came with the drunkard to the
entrance of the cemetery to hear
for himself. The boys were still
busy counting: One
for you, one for me. After they
had shared the ones they had, one of the boys asked the
other,
“What about the two at the
gate?” Immediately the
drunkard and the
priest heard this, they took to their heels

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by Zikdik(m): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
leofab: Nothing but bunch of fustrated prostitutes.
Some words are not spelt in accordance with their pronunciation.
Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by Tbken: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
leofab: Nothing but bunch of fustrated prostitutes.
only comment i liked
Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by mspee(f): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
What are they showering on the baby? undecided

Wish her a safe delivery!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower by Dannylux: 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
Okay make she born make person hear word undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him / Genevieve Nnaji Sexy In Black Ensemble / Photos From Oge Okoye's 36th Birthday Party Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.